HATERS, You Who, is Anybody Home? 7/2

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Goooooood morning!!

We've been bad -- no one, myself included, bothered to start our thread over the weekend. So, what were y'all doing!? I was busy hating Cardio Coach (well, not REALLY hating CC, but I feel like I have to say that:p). I participated in the Press Play Saturday event (see the OD forum - there are a couple of threads about it) and I got a GREAT workout on Eli:+ . According to my HRM I burned exactly 600 calories:eek: . That was a personal best for that particular workout -- for ANY workout.

This week will be total madness for me so I won't be around too much. We have damily visiting from Philadelphia -- they go home Saturday. My nephew will be celebrating his 12fth birthday on the 4th of July so I ordered a cake (2 layer chocolate with chocolate buttercream frosting). I've been trying to eat clean but I can't possible turn down cake on my DN's birthday!! }( :9

Right after they leave, my sister and her 2 sons are coming, literally on the day DH's damily goes home. They're only staying overnight so it won't be too much work. My sis hasn't been here in several years (a fact that has annoyed me immensely x( ) so I'm kind of excited about their visit. I have a great relationship with my nephews and I can't wait to see them. They're older now -- in their 20's, and they still love their dear old Aunt Shell:+ . We're going to take them out for dinner and then come back to my house for stories about our trip to Italy (yeah, I know, I know -- I'll post my adventures...someday:p ).

I'm not sure what my workout is for today but I must do it. I have tons of housework to do to prepare for my sister (thank God DH's damily has been staying with the IL's). I have people coming to clean my windows and gutters this week, and my outdoor light fixtures, and I have to prepare my "guest bedroom" which, at the moment, is filled with JUNK! I have no idea where to put that crap.

What have the rest a youse been up to? I'm going to sign off and have breakfast. I hope someone comes out to play while I'm gone:*

Hi Michele, I started a reply, but it was so boring, I feel asleep and lost it. Sounds like you have a lot going on this week. I hope you enjoy your visit with your sister and her boys.

I am running around this afternoon and evening, getting stuff together for Tuesday's cookout. We have no plans for the 4th, which has me doing the happy dance. There is a big farmer's market on Wed, so I may check and see if they'll be open on the 4th. Then maybe fireworks in the evening, depending on the weather. LOL, no rain most of June, then the best chance for showers this week is the evening of the 4th. Next Sat is our trip to Gettysburg! Yay! I'm hoping to stop at a winery Sat, then Sunday is the car show (called The British Invade Gettysburg) where I'm meeting Liann, a fellow catheite.

Somewhere in all that, I'm hoping to start Cathe's July rotation. Luckily, it focuses on saving time.

Anyone else have big plans for this week?

Morning haters. We don't have any real plans for the 4th either. My MIL mentioned possibly having a cookout so we may go out to their house. They only lives 5 miles from us.

Robin - we usually go to Montgomery's fireworks but it they are having them on Wed night then we won't. I have to be up for work on Thursday.

Michele - you sound busy as usual. Have fun with the damily.

My little Ralphie is sick. Have any of you ever heard of cherry eye? Well, I think he has it. I've been researching it online and the only treatment for it is surgery. (Lord knows how much that will cost us) I'm taking him to the vet today at 4:30. His eye looks really, really bad.

Here is a pic of what it looks like: http://www.bullwrinkle.com/Assets/Health Topics/cherryeye.htm

Took Gabe to see that new disney movie, Ratatoulle (sp??) - it was really cute. Way better then 1408. HA!

I'm working on filing today so I'm going to get back to that.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi ladies -

Busy day at work today but thought I would stop by and say hi.

We changed our baby name, and I think we are finally done. Caroline just didn't sit well after a few days.

New name is Ella Grace Crabtree

We would call her Ellie probably.

Today is DH's first day at his new job, so I am waiting for him to call and update. I don't have his phone or email address yet, so know way to contact him and see how it is going.

Also, since my big "weight gain talk" from the doctor, I have decided to really clean up my diet and exercise a lot more regularly. This morning it was storming outside, so instead of walking I did 20 min of salsa cardio from a prenatal dvd and then did 2 sets of upper body weights with light weights hitting every muscle. Then tonight I will do some prenatal pilates.

Hi Diane. You crack me up with your changing of names. Ella is pretty. I bet you that you will still be changing names during delivery. I shouldn't laugh though. Gannon didn't have a name until the day AFTER he was born.

I can't see where you gained 25 lbs at. From the last pics you posted, you look so tiny!!!

Good for you on the workouts. Like I said before, regular exercise makes for a much more pleasant delivery.

I didn't know that your DH started his new job already. Wow! Hope he has a great first day!

Dana - Yep we have changed our minds a lot. I am very happy about the name, but DH is horrible at making decisions. He can never ever just make a final decision. Once he makes a decision he immediately regrets it. so I know he will question our decision a million times before and after the baby is born.

Oh, and the 25 lbs are all in my hiney and thighs :(

Hey haters! How is everyone!

Diane, yeah where is the 25 lbs??...you are silly! You don't look bad at all. I gained I think around 27 total and for the most part is comes off. I only put some back on when I went back to work at my stupid job. You will be fine! Enjoy it!

Dana, I want to see that movie too. Everytime a preview comes on the TV Marley stops to look at it. We can't take her yet, so we will wait for the DVD, looks so cute!!

Michele, how are you?

I have to be quick here, I had a job interview on Friday but it has a few draw backs, so we will see what comes of it. Diane, it is in the medical center and parking is sucky and expensive, so that was a draw back. Not to mention I live no where near the med center, but all the more reason to move right! Pays more, but uh I don't know....

Ok, I have to now get my butt up and go to the gym for lunch.

Big HELLO to everyone!

I will try to check back in and finish saying hi to everyone!

Have a good day!

janjan

I like the new name, but then I liked all the other names too. I guess I'm like your DH. It's a good thing my second was a girl. We only had one girl's name picked out and about 3 or 4 boys.

Dana, someone told me Montgomery is having fireworks Tuesday. We'll probably to into Williamsport, which means I'll be tired on Thursday.
I hope Ralphie is OK. That eye picture was not pretty.
ETA: I googled WNEP and Montgomery is having fireworks Tuesday at 9:30. Hmmmm, maybe our cookout guests will be gone and we'll toddle over.

Hi Janjan, we were posting at the same time.

Jana - Yeah the medical center parking stinks. What part of town would you be looking to move if you got the job there? What part of town does your DH work in?

I LOVE THE NAME ELLA GRACE , LOVE YOUR NICKNAME- ELLIE TOO!!!:7 :7

I just had to say that......no time to post more right now but will try to come back later.

Anyone else doing Cathe's July rotation?
I started it today.:D

bbl,
Becky

Hiya!

I'm just passing through on my way to the bank -- the online bank, that is:7. I've been kind of busy today so not much time for hanging out here.

Dana - oooh I hope poor Ralphie doesn't need surgery. Let us know what the vet says.

Robin - it sounds like you have a few fun filled days lined up. I wish I could meet Liann and the wiener dogs:7 . We were in Gettysburg a few years ago but just very briefly. I would love to go back when we can take our time to see everything. The cookout sound like fun. What 'cha making!?

Diane, I love the new name. I can't wait to hear what the next one is -- lol! Just kidding!! Seriously, I look forward to your posts and I love that you're sharing so much with us. And I agree - you look tiny;)

Jana, hey you! Nice to see you again. I hope you can find the perfect job.

Becky - nice to see you, too. What kind of plans do you have for the 4th? I'm not doing the July rotation but I might use certain workouts from it. I love the weight work from BMax 2:D

I'm off to finish up a few things. :*

Becky, I started the July rotation today too. We'll see how long I can keep it up.

Michele, we're having all kinds of unclean, picnic food - hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, pasta salad, tossed salad, deviled eggs, cake and home made ice cream. And gifts for everyone!

Hello haters, sorry I've been MIA. Very nice weekend here so was running around a lot enjoying being able to run errands, go shopping, be outside, without dying of heat! It's been so hot & humid here I knew I needed to enjoy the few days of wonderful weather. It is supposed to be back up in the 90s & humid starting Wednesday with no end in sight. I'm sure it'll be that way through August, I hate humidity and hide in air conditioning, usually shopping! :eek: Tomorrow is my last day of work this week!!! :D I am so happy! I took Thursday & Friday off and even though it is going to be way too hot & humid, just knowing I can relax & do whatever is so nice! I'm sure I'll be around here more on Thurs & Fri during the day.

Michelle- You asked me about Reach. You can check out a clip of it on collage video & read reviews. I did Reach Sunday evening as my 2nd workout (well, okay I also did a 20 minute cardio too before this) and I have to say I do like it. I had ordered Karen Voights Pilates Total Body toning as a lower body workout also and out of these 2, I would recommend Reach over it. Karen's is all floor based with the pilates ring & Kari's is 30 minute standing, 20 minute floor, then 10 minute stretch. It is all ballet inspired & does require a ton of balance- my abs hurt so bad today & I think KPC abs & reach are the reasons why. Any way I know I need to incorporate more workouts like this in my routine & can see myself doing Reach more often. Anyway, more than you probably wanted to know! :p

Robin- You should be receiving a package from me any day now. By the way, I didn't have the cover for the tape, it had gotten smashed a while back so I pitched it so I apologize for that. You'll have to let me know what you think of it when you get around to doing it.

Hello Dana, Diane, Becky, and Jana. I will be around more tomorrow night & then later this week... now if I could just magically make it 4PM tomorrow I'd be so happy!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.