Haters Report Here, May 21

Miss Lee

Cathlete
HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!

It looks like things are a little slow in Hatertown -- lol! I've been so busy -- it's crazy around here. Guess what -- I'm DEFINITELY going to ITALY!!!!! Our plans have been completely up in the air ever since DH's mom had a heart attack, but she's doing really well. She's been back to the doctor and he's given her permission to drive. My IL's seem to be getting along just fine without our help sOOOooOOOooOOOoo I'M GOING -- YEA! YEA! YEA!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And that's why I haven't been around. We're leaving Wednesday and I'm no where near ready. Would you guys believe that we don't even have any reservations!?:eek: We have airline reservations and a hotel for the duration of DH's meeting but NOTHING for after that:eek: ;( :eek: ;( :eek: ;( :7 . This could be very interesting. :p :7

I read yesterday's very short thread but I'm between errands here and I have to go in a few minutes. I'll try to make a nice, personal, and long post sometime before I leave.

I'm gonna miss you crazy chicks. Speaking of which, WTH is everybody -- lmoa. I'll BBL:* :* :*

>Hello!...HEEELLLLOOO!!....Hel...HELLO!
>http://bestsmileys.com/anxious/1.gif

Michele- Crack me up with that guy tapping his finger! I am here, WTH is everyone else?? It isn't like Dana not to be here during the week. Did I miss something, was she going somewhere? Robin is on vacation & I think Shelley is off work still so probably just busy. Where is Mariah, she just disappeared....

I am so happy to hear that you are going to Italy... holy smokes, you are leaving THIS Wednesday??? :eek: :eek: :eek: You better get busy quick on those reservations! I am so excited for you & you so deserve this break. I will miss you... heck the way things are right now I'll be the only one here! :-( I bet you are going crazy right now trying to get ready so I'm sure you don't have much time to post. I will be around tomorrow evening though also so I'll get to "see" you once more before leaving. How long will you be gone?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.