HATERS, Dec 17

purple_magada

Cathlete
There, the post has been started.

Nothing exciting to post though. All the kids here have a 2 hour delay. I made it in ok although there were some icy spots.

So, did ya ever wonder what would happen if you put regular dish washing liquid in your dish washer? Well, wonder no more. It makes a huge amount of bubbles and spills out onto the floor and makes a huge mess. Last night after our guests left, I filled the dish washer and then remembered I was out of soap for the dish washer. I didn't feel like unloading all the dishes and washing them by hand so I thought, what would really happen if I put dish soap in the dishwasher? Surely nothing would happen. Well, I look over and there is a huge amount of soap all over the kitchen floor. I opened the dishwasher and I couldn't even see the dishes b/c there was way too much soap everywhere. So not only did I have a huge mess to clean up, I had to unload the dishwasher and wash all the dishes by hand. What a pain in the bootey!!!!

Michele - I had a dream about you last night. We were having lunch with your aunt. And your hair needed a de-skunking. HA!!!

Have a great day haters!!!

G'mornin' Haters!!

Dana - ROTFLMAO!! ROTFLMAO!! ROTFLMAO!! I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you. I've done that -- I've put regular dish soap in the dishwasher before. Oh yeah, it makes a mess alright!! :eek: :7 But I'll bet your kitchen is sparkling clean today http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Did your cousins come for dinner, or do you have enough left overs to last 3 days!? We had steak and potatoes for dinner last night, too. That's what DH wanted but I must admit, it tasted pretty darn good :9

Ha! My hair does NOT need a deskunking, but it could sure use some highlights ;)

Jen - There you are, stranger! You haven't been around much lately. Chad is taking you away from us. I'm going to have to talk to him about that -- lol! I don't know how many calories you burn shoveling snow but, A) I'm sure it's a lot, and B) it's not anything YOU need to be concerned about;). Luckily we didn't get the weather that was predicted over the weekend. We only had one day of mostly freezing rain, but it was all melted by Sunday. We had just a few light flurries yesterday but it was super windy and cold. http://bestsmileys.com/cold/9.gif

Jennifer - Oh man, I can't believe they didn't call off services! I'm sorry you had to do all that shoveling. I'm telling ya, you need to hire someone to do that for you. Is there a teenage boy in your neighborhood you could hire? Who;s in northern MI? Are you going to see your parents for Christmas, or are you going to your brother's house?

Augie - how's your kitty litter research going? :p

How's your little puppy niece or nephew?

Alrighty, I have to go. I didn't get a thing accomplished yesterday because DH and I were out running around all day. I HAVE to work on my Christmas cards today or there won't be any point in doing them. I hate when I get behind on stuff, a fact which is in direct conflict with my penchant for procrastinating :p

Have a great day everyone, and I'll BBL if I can:*

BOBBY DANA BRADY - LMAO!!!

>I opened the dishwasher and I couldn't even see the dishes b/c there was way too much soap everywhere.

OMG, that is too funny. Did you take any photos? I hope you took photos.

MICHELE - My delivery of a few different kinds of silica litter is coming in a few days. I can't wait! :) As it is, I have to completely change the litter box once every 5 or 6 days. Is that normal? it seems like I always have to change it.

My puppy niece Sesame I hope is doing all right. I haven't heard any updates from my brother. :-(

All right, I've got to go, too, it's past midnight and I have a few things to do before beddie.

Have a nice day! :D

Brrrrrrrrrr in Tokyo!!

August - I thought the same thing but didn't mention it b/c I wasn't sure who all remembers all the Brady Bunch episodes. HA!!!

How did you bro come up with the name Sesame?

Hello Haters.
How are you all doing?
Sorry, no teenagers willing to shovel. Not in my neighbourhood.
This coming weekend, my family is celebrating an early Christmas in Charlevoix. It's called the "Gold Coast" for lots of reasons.

Also, prayers are needed for a change in work or a new man. I need a change in a bad way. Work is a migrane.

Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.