HATERS OF CARDIO MEET HERE, MAY 23

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Hiya!!

It's about 1:15 AM and I'm just stopping by for a sec on my way to bed. I won't have time to post again before I leave :-( , and I'm gonna miss you wacky chicks :*

Becky, I'm so sorry about your MIL. Don't worry about her care. Have your doctor set her straight about what she needs and where she needs to go to get it. You should not take her in if she's in need of skilled care. I'll say a pray for her...AND you:*

Jen, I'm glad you enjoyed your workouts and your class. It sounds like you get to take some nice trips! That's the only way DH and I ever get a vacation -- when he has a business trip just like this trip to Italy -- then we take some time after his meetings are over. I'm not complaining. I've been to some great places like England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, and now Italy. I feel very fortunate.

Robin, your trip sounds lovely! You have fun and enjoy every single minute of it. I think your sister missed her calling. She should open a little B&B -- it sounds like she has the gift of hospitality:)

Dana, don't you work too hard now. I guess you really don't get a break for the summer. I'm sure the school offices are up and running year round.

Okay -- I can't address each of you but know that I'm thinking about you and I'll miss ya like crazy while I'm gone. I'll post if I can. I think at least one of our hotels is WIFI, whatever THAT is -- lol! Anyway, DH will have his laptop and if I can get on the internet I'll be sure to stop by Hatertown. I'll be back in about 10 days and I hope all the absentee haters will be back, too:* :* :*

BYE MICHELE!!!!!! *waves and cries* Come back sooooooooooon!

Morning the rest of you haters....

Just popping in quickly while I eat my cereal to say hello. It's gonna be hot here today and tomorrow. Of course, my office will still be freezing, so I have to dress in layers.

Robin - I hope you're enjoying your time at your sister's:) It sure sounds like she's a great hostess and tour guide!

Jen - I'll have to check yesterday's thread to see what trips you're going on!

Becky - I'm sorry to hear about your MIL. I hope everything gets worked out in a way that's best for all. Like Michele said, if your MIL needs special, skilled care, then she needs to be somewhere that can provide that for her.

Dana - Interesting that your job is just gearing up and getting busy now, as the school year winds down. Try to get some "you" time in there:)

Diane - OMG your weekend family thing sounded awful. Sorry you had to deal with that. I'm excited to see pics of the nursery once it's all done!

Where's everyone else????

Hi haters! Today we head for the wilds of British Columbia, the great white north where Big Foot roams around the Kokanee Brewery, or so says my sister. Shelley, I will turn east and wave.

Michele, have a wonderful trip (I'm sure you're already gone.) We will miss you. WiFi us if you can.

Gotta run. We're headed for the border crossing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.