HATERS, April 24

purple_magada

Cathlete
Hey haters. Just starting the thread, I'll BBL.

Wait til I tell you where I am going for my b-day in August. Ya'll are gonna die (either from laughing or disgust). HA!

I hate starting the hater thread, then having haters ignore it!! LOL Dana.

Michele, now you have your choice of threads to post on.

Oooooh boy, a Hater's thread! I'm so glad to see somebody here!

Okay, Dana. Spill it. Where are you going????? Hey, my b'day is in August too!

Last night was cardio - Step Blast, which is my favorite! It's pretty hot and humid, so I sweated like crazy. Ahhh, summer. Tonight will be Legs and Glutes, depending on how the evening goes. There's a chance I may have to skip the workout, but I hope not, because I'm pretty sure I'll miss one tomorrow! It's been a rather disorganized week.

Hi to everyone else - I hope you all stop by to check in!

Robin and Jennifer - I just saw the other thread - LOL! Well, maybe we'll get some reaction from these Haters today. :p

Good morning!!

Oh boy! We have TWO haters threads today -- LMAO!!

I'm just running through on my way to a deskunking appointment, and then DH is coming home today :) , so I may not make it back here. Actually, DH is taking tomorrow off so he can have a long weekend :D

DANA -- Okay, where are you going for your birthday? And why would you do something disgusting for YOUR b-day? I'll have none of that, young lady! You deserve a fabulous, wonderful b-day -- I insist!

ROBIN -- Awww, you cutie, I posted in your thread, too. How could I not!? You and Shannon are the best non-haters that ever tiptoed into Haterville and we wub you :* :* :* . What do you have on tap for today? Did you vote for Hillary in your primary? -- lol!

CUZ -- Have you turned on your AC yet? It wasn't terribly hot here yesterday, and our humidity was low, but I was feeling congested and my eyes were itching and watering when I realized the pollen count was sky high so I turned on the AC for relief. It's supposed to get pretty hot today so I'm leaving it on.

JENNIFER -- hello! I saw that you posted in Robin's thread. It looks like you have more heavy duty workouts on tap for this weekend. Are you enjoying the nicer weather?

Hey Augie and Jen! We miss you :*

AUG -- I saw your cupcake post -- OMG that's so sad -- LMAO!! How was your mommy/daughter day?

Alright, I'm going to scrounge up some breakfast then go for that deskunking. I'll see y'all later :)

Hey Robin, we must have been hating at the same time.

Shannon - stop talking about Step Blash, sheesh this is a hater thread!!! Actually, I don't mind that one (minus the last part), although I haven't done it in ages. How hot is it where you live? It is in the low 70's here.

Michele - that is great that you and your DH will have some QT this weekend. Got anyting fun planned?

Hi Jennifer - I saw you in Robin's thread.

Hello to the rest of you guys.

OK, I am going to see, OK, I really should not type this but, um, here it goes, I'm going to see Boy George in concert. There, now you all know that this rocker chick is a closet Boy George fan. I am dragging my best friend with me. I ordered our tickets last night and my DH will kill me if he finds out that I paid $118 for 2 tickets and he also does not know that he will be watching the boys. I loved George in the 80's and I want to see him before he dies. Dear Lord, please let George live at least until August 1st, 2008. Ha

Cuz - I hope you and DH have a great weekend! Please lock the doors and unplug the phones for at least a few hours so nobody can bug you! No, I haven't turned my AC on yet. I want to hold out at least through May to save a few bucks. :p

Dana - Oops, sorry. :7 I'll try to hush from now on. It's oh, in the mid-70s to low 80s here, but the humidity has really moved in. ....Okay. BOY GEORGE??? I'm sorry, but I'm ROTFLMAO. I just can't help it. Well, you have a good time! I assure you I will NOT be doing that on my birthday. :p

Boy George?!?!? EEEEEWWWWW.

Yeah, Jimmy is in concert all over and I'm sure all sold out. I can't afford to go, since it would be about $200 for tickets and the cost of a room, since none of the venues are close

Hey Dana, it's supposed to get cool again next weekend.

Michele, have fun with DH. That is an order.

Robin, I have a sinking feeling that DH will conk out shortly upon arrival ;) . He sounded exhausted when I talked to him on the phone this morning.

I really think you need to go to a Jimmy concert. Maybe it can be a birthday/Christmas present?

Alrighty, I really have to sign off now and do a little housework. If DH passes out like I suspect he will, I'll see y'all later :p

Ladies, I'm utterly impressed - 11 posts on this thread today! We're cookin'!!!

Cuz - I hope DH managed to stay awake long enough to give you a big smooch. :7 Dang. I can't view any Youtube stuff at work. What are the cats doing?

Robin - have you ever seen Jimmy in concert before? Maybe just once a big splurge wouldn't be so bad?

Hello Haters.

Michele-Loved the YouTube on cats. that was funny.

It's going to snow here on Monday.

BBL time to workout.

Whad'I tell ya? DH is sound asleep. He was home all of about 20 minutes before he passed out. He needs the rest so it's all good. He works way too hard and I've been worried about him ;(

Cuz -- yes, I got a hug and a smooch before he fell asleep -- lol!

Jennifer -- Snow? Are you kidding me? OMG you need to move -- lol!

Robin -- I agree with Shannon -- you need to splurge and go to a Jimmy concert at least once in your life.

Alrighty, I'm off to scrounge up some dinner. I'll see y'all later :*

Even though he's asleep, we're all glad Mr Michele is home.

The thing with a Jimmy concert is that the concert is almost an afterthought. People start gathering in the parking lot early and just go crazy. They wear costumes and drink themselves silly. I'm a little to shy and retiring to face a whole parking lot of rum soaked parrotheads.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.