HATE WEEKEND - April 26-27

August

Cathlete
Hey guys,

I'm typing at work. :)

I'm sorry I've been gone. :(

I haven't had time to read any past posts yet. x(

SNOW?! :eek:

I can't believe April is ending. Where on earth did it go? This has been maybe the busiest month so far this year....and I've got another out-of-towner coming up at the beginning of next month. ;(

I miss you guys tons. :*

I'm still in the pursuit of cupcakes. :9

I'm still working on transitioning the squirrels to all wet food. :D

I'm running out of things to write to fit the emoticon so that I can use all the variations. :+

I've got to get back to work but I wanted to start the weekend thread. :p

Okay, see you guys later! :7

}( (Couldn't leave without using this cute guy.)

Hello August and Haters.

Some crazy news, I fell of my step during the SB challenge. I'm in a little pain right now but more bummed that I missed the 3rd blast.

Seville and Madrid freaked when I fell and couldn't get up. So, this weekend is now RestMax.

August-we've all missed you greatly!!

BBL

I'll BBL today- if anyone is around, LOL!

Just wanted to say sorry for being MIA, was fully planning to get here last night but storms came through & knocked out cable which included my cable for the internet! x(

Chad came over for a bit last night-had the boys but they were busy for a few hours so we just hung here. I feel miserable... not sure if its the new medicine but I think it is. BTW, my infection is back & on another 5 days of medicine.

Hit Meijer this morning & now going to FORCE myself to workout... only had 1 day off this week but that is all I'm allowing! Going to take it easy though today, thinking CTX Kickbox/biceps, GS Legs floor work, & B&G floor work...

Okay, well didn't read anything yet so will BBL to check in on all of you. It's cold here too so with that & not feeling well I'll be around the house cleaning today.

RE: HATE WEEKEND -MIA

Hello Haters.

MIA?

We miss you and love to hear from you this weekend.

Hi you guys!

I'm so sorry I didn't check in before now. DH and I have had a busy weekend so far. We went out today and got a new iPod for DH -- one of those iPod Touch thingys -- at least I think that's what it's called. He loves it, but he damn near sabotaged my iTunes liberry again x( . I made him set up his own dang iTunes account!

after that, we spent the remainder of the day/evening with my FIL. My MIL is out of town for the night so we fixed dinner and hung out.

Now I'm beat.

Hello Aug -- we miss your sweet self!

Hi Jen and Jennifer, Dana, Cuz, and Robin!

I'll BB tomorrow for personals. :*

Hi, guys!

I'm just here to say hiya to everyone. I have to work. Where's my day of rest?! :D

Michele - Ooh, iTouch. }( I got one for my work partner and he looooves it.

Jen - Get some rest and feel better!

Jennifer - Enjoy the snow OMG, LMAO!

Last night after I got home in the middle of the night and then couldn't sleep x( , I ordered some new wet food bowls online for the squirrels. I also got a carrier with wheels for Mom. :)

Okay, laters!

ETA : Oh, I totally forgot to say to Jennifer : You fell off your Step?! OMG!! That's awful! And it's sort of funny, too! :p I often halfway tumble or ska-da-da off the side of my Step, but never to the point where I hurt myself. But I can see how that would hurt big time. Urgh! Now you won't be able to do cardio much! OH NO! (said sarcastically :7 ) But I do hope you're okay! Take it easy woman!!

Hello Haters.

Michele-Hope your DH enjoys his new iPod.

My foot is doing better, I decided to stay home from church today cause it would be impossible to ice there and keep it elevated. I'm hoping to do BodyFusion, a Cathe workout, later this week. It's a beg/intermediate workout but not intense enough that I would trip and fall again.
August-it hurt real bad and was scary when I couldn't move right after it happened. Madrid and Seville were panicked.

BBL

Hey haters! Well yesterday I ended up feeling worse than I thought so wasn't on the computer much. I split my w/o up into 2 sessions so I could manage.

AM- GS Legs & B&G - Floor work only (was really feeling bad)
PM- CTX Kickbox, BM2 Upper body, Firm it up floor work

Today- Drill Max (changed up drill order & used heavier weights to mix things up & keep body guessing)
Drill order- 1,5,2,4,3,6.

I just ate some oatmeal & heading back down to do buns of steel outer thigh work then shower & play with the monsters!

August- What is wet food bowls?? I also want to know WTH April went? I can't be almost May... ugh. My sister's graduation is in 2 weeks- on Mothers Day & 2 days before my b-day so will work out well for everyone to get together but still, I'M NOT READY!! x(

Jennifer- Sorry you hurt your ankle, ouch!!! Snow?? Wow! Although I have to admit I like the more spring-like weather than I do summer, which is how its felt here this last week, highs right at 80! Today it is going to be about 60, perfect for opening the windows for a few hours & getting some fresh air through the house. Take care of yourself & REST!!!

Michele- Sounds like you've had a very busy weekend. Hope to 'see' you around here today! :*

Okay, well off to finish up my workout & shower. I'll BBL!

Thought I'd share pictures I just snapped of two of my monsters!

They are getting along better, Sport doesn't hiss & growl at Sami near as much. They've even been caught playing chase with each other. Sport is very jealous of me though so when she gets on the bed & Sport is up there (like this morning) he gets VERY jealous. However, I will for sure be keeping her, like there was really ever a question about that!!! I am enjoying her being around & she is really coming around & such a happy kitty now. She loves to play too, which is great considering she was scared of toys when I first brought her in.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1576/7738998/18571855/315007771.jpg

I need to brush under his belly...he HATES it though but I will get it done today!

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1576/7738998/18571855/315007772.jpg

Hello Haters.

Woke up today and the bruise is gone. :) :) :)
There is still some pain but no swelling. Thank GOD!!

Jen-your monsters are quite cute,I see they must rule the house.
Have fun with DM!! It's great.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.