HATE - Sept 3

August

Cathlete
>Us Jennifer's will be taking over hatersville!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/paranoid/1.gif

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/10.gif

Wait, are there no posts for Sept 1 or 2?! http://planetsmilies.net/shocked-smiley-9447.gif

I'm back in town, but will be out of town Wednesday through Friday. Oh, my poor little squirrels!! (My two kittens, for those of you who are thinking I have squirrels.)

Remember how I was complaining how I didn't get to eat cake on my birthday? Well, the Cake and Ice Cream Gods must have banded together to set up a plan for me to get my share and then some! http://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-17172.gif

I've had more cake and ice cream this week than I've had in a year! I must kneel down in prayer and give thanks to the mighty Cake and Ice Cream Gods! I thank you! I thank you!

http://www.smileyhut.com/excited/groupwave2.gif

And so in thanks, I did Arms and Abs with Tamilee today. It cracks me up to watch my squirrels watch the dumbbells.

Up.

Down.

Up.

Down.

Up.

JEN -

>Well off to find food

This is promising - did you find your appetite for real food?

JENNIE -

>I have two fat cats.

WELCOME!

>My cats aren't brother and sister but they act like it. They fight all the time.

LMAO!

I have two sibling kittens, Mooch and Cham. They are 4 months but look like they're about a year or so LOL they're so big.

>My eating since Friday has been nothing but horrible. I won't even go into what I've eaten. I know it's becaue of PMS but I feel like a fat cow.

Oh man, the eating part is definitely the part that gets you. And that Aunt Flo is no help at all.

Anyway, we're happy to have you here and look forward to getting to know you more!

JENNIFER - Hi! Any new cyber news?

JENNIFER A.K.A. MICHELE -

How was the movie? And did you have a nice bday celebration for your brother?

Where are the rest of you Jennifers http://planetsmilies.net/grinning-smiley-9521.gif ? I hope you all had a great weekend!

I'm off to my work room now.

OH! Oogi (my game character in a Nintendo DS Lite game) got her golden fishing rod AND her golden bug net this weekend! It was miraculous to say the least. It must have been all that cake and ice cream running through my blood to route me on.

Have a good one! :* :*

Goodmorning Jenniferaugust. Way to go Oogi! And yay for cake and ice cream. I managed to avoid the brownies on Saturday, as planned. Unfortunately, one of our picnic guests brought fixings for S'mores. And cookies. And chips.

Yesterday was spent cleaning out the basement. It looks so good now, I just want to sit in a lawnchair down there and bask in the sight of the floor. It will only be that way for a week or so, I'm sure. We are a very messy family.

Between picnicing and cleaning, I haven't been here very much. I have to work today, and hope it's quiet. I'm either going to start a modified P90X rotation (called p45x, because I'm not up to the real thing, and don't own it anyway) or Cathe's Sept rotation. I'll let you know later. Have a nice Labor Day - or Labour Day, if you prefer.

Happy Labour Day, Everyone!! I spell it with the U too.
We kept the 08.31.07 thread going over the weekend.

August-Enjoy your cake & ice cream.

In a couple of hours, I'm headed to Schipschewana IN for flea markets. We'll beat the southbound traffic by leaving early and later, all of it cause we're headed northbound.

Match.com, I did a mini search and found some interesting men. I looked at one profile, he winked at me and then I did it back. But, no word yet from him. I've gotten winks from other guys that are still married so I won't even communicate with them. There are alot of aggressive women out there but I prefer to be pursued.

This week, I traditionally start my indoor workout program although it might be next week when I'm on vacation between med. appts.

Jenni(fer)s rock in Hatesville!!

JENNIFERROBIN -

>I just want to sit in a lawnchair down there and bask in the sight of the floor

LMAO!!!

Oooh, S'Mores. I haven't had those in AGES.

JENNIFERJENNIFER -

>We kept the 08.31.07 thread going over the weekend.

You guys sure did! I was glad to see our thread so long!

>I'm headed to Schipschewana

That's easy for you to say. LOL. Sorry, that was kind of an old-timer's joke.

How cute that communications through the dating system is through "winks"! When you "wink" it sends your profile?

>Hatesville
>Hatersville

It changes from time to time. Sometimes it's Hatetown.

We had some excitement here tonight. On my return from Mom's, I put the carrier on the floor (I always take my squirrels over to Mom's when I go for dinner), and they just stayed inside resting a bit....when all of a sudden Mooch BOUNCED out and started doing some strange little dance. Cham soon followed and so I went to see what all the commotion was about.......

They found their first cockroach!

Now......as you know, I love all living things, and that includes cockroaches, so I caught the little guy and put him outside so he could go home to the rest of his kzillions of family members hanging out in the walls.

But in order to catch the little guy, we all had quite a race! Mooch and Cham were all over the place trying to get him, and he was like, "OMG! OMG! WTH is that? Get away! Get away!" Even after I put the little guy out, Cham and Mooch were hunting around for him.

JenniferAugust over and out.

Okay, that's totally confusing. I'll stop. :*

Michjenele checking in.

I have like 5 seconds to say OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm ROTFLMAO at the cockroach story :eek: :7 :eek: :7 :7

Oh yeah, Johnny loves any sort of creepy crawly thing he finds.

Robin -- enjoy your P45x rotation:7

Jennifer -- have fun in Shipshewana!

Jen, Jennie, Dana, Diane, Shelley (how was the poodle), Jana, and all -- have a great day.

I'm leaving in a few minutes -- I'm spending the day with my brother up north. Cake is involved -- I'll be looking forward to New Life Diet Tuesday -- LMAO!

It would seem I have more than 5 seconds after all since DH (D does NOT stand for dear) decided to make himself a tuna melt -- the weirdo -- WTH eats tuna melts for breakfast anyway!? :p

Augie, please congratulate Oogi on her golden net and rod. That is such a HUGE accomplishment, but I always knew she could do it http://bestsmileys.com/tropheys/3.gif

Jennifer -- I'm intrigued by this Match.com thing. I wonder if I could find a guy that wouldn't keep me waiting with an early morning tuna melt :p

Okay -- I really do need to go now. I need to get after my DH with a cattle prod;) :7

I'll see y'all tomorrow:*

ROFLOL at Michjenele's weirdo DH's choice for breakfast. Have fun with the cake, honey.

Augjenust, also LOL at the cockroach story. I'm sorry, but my love of living creatures does NOT extend to cockroaches.

Jenniferjennifer, ewwww, married men wink? Not that's just not right. I'm guessing they are separated or in the midst of a divorce, but please, let's make it official before we start looking for the next victim, ummm, girlfriend.

MICHELEFER -

>It would seem I have more than 5 seconds after all since DH (D does NOT stand for dear) decided to make himself a tuna melt -- the weirdo -- WTH eats tuna melts for breakfast anyway!?

OMG, AWESOME!!! Your DH is AWESOME! LMAO!!!

Eat some cake for me! On second thought, please don't eat any cake for me.

ROBINIFER - Oh, you should have seen the poor cockroach. He was like, "OMG, okay, I'll hide here! NO! No, I'll hide here! No! HERE! ACK! No, HERE!" Mooch put his paw on it for a second and then he (Mooch, that is) was freaked out by the feel of it, but couldn't stop chasing him LOL.

Augustifer over and out.

This Jennifer system is much less confusing. :D

You all have me cracking up!!! Thanks for all the laughs, August you sure do bring out the best in everyone in hatesville - YOU MUST STOP working so much & entertain us! :p

August- No, not craving real food yet but I have been eating more Kashi Cereal (you really do need to find some, do they have it there? If not, I should ship you a few boxes) and I've been eating a lot of fruit too. That cockroach story is too funny! I have been trying to be more friendly to the bugs that I usually would just kill if inside-I took a spider outside & let him go a couple weeks ago & also a daddy longleg that was in the kitchen- I have never killed them but man he didn't want to cooperate with me and it took forever to get him outside but I did! Knowing my luck though I took all that time to get him outside and "the beast" Storm probably killed him outside, lol!

Robin- Don't work too hard today, that stinks you have to work but hopefully get double time since a holiday? I think I am going to purchase P90X, I don't think I'll do a full rotation of it but would just like to mix some of them into my current workouts... I am most interested in KempoX, Legs, Biceps, Abs, and shoulders so I think I'm going to bite the bullet & spend the money on the set! I have a link that takes you to a page where you can buy just one but it is $29.95 each so unless you really just want one it's not worth it. If you want to see it let me know & I can e-mail it to you.

Michele-
>I'm intrigued by this Match.com thing. I wonder if I could find a guy that wouldn't keep me waiting with an early morning tuna melt

LMAO!!! That is great! Have fun visting your DB, drive safe, and report back when you are home!

Jennifer- Why do so many men have to be pigs? I know there are tons of women the same way but since I'm not interested in dating women I could care less, lol! ;-) You will eventually find someone, hang in there!

Well, I am off to do Powerstrike 1, BM2 Upper Body, and maybe something else, not sure yet. I am going to meet my mom & sister around 5 today to grab a small bite to eat-Diana has to head back to Champaign so that is why it's so early, I will probably just have a salad as I know I won't be hungry at 5!

I am also debating with myself on if I should call this guy back... my hairdresser cuts his hair also & she told me that she was going to give him my number, I told her she could thinking that he probably wouldn't call anyway but he did... he left a message the other night & I've yet to call him back, I am bad but I do know she gave him my number a while back so it's not like he called the next day so he can wait IF I decide to call him! He sounds like a good person, is older than me but can't remember exactly what she said, maybe 10yrs but I've always dated older guys so that doesn't bother me. He owns his own business- a personal training business- good looking (after he called went to his business website to see, LOL), I think divorced with either one or two kids, around 10-15 age I am guessing. He actually lives in the subdivison next to mine but don't know... I do enjoy being single... and to top all that off, my ex- the one I was with for 5 or 6 years is back to calling me & showing up at my house. I thought he had given up b/c he hadn't called me in about 4 months but he's back! He is a good guy just didn't appreciate what he had and blew it and now regrets it but I refuse to go back to him, he works at Wells too so I do see him often.

Okay, enough of my issues- off to workout and get rid of this stress!I'll be back in a bit!

Hey, there, Jen!

Don't torture the poor guy who called you! He doesn't know that you know that he waited a while to call...and it was probably because he was working up his energies to figure out what to say.

Besides, we need some good dating gabber here. :p

Nope, no Kashi that I've found over here. The name "sounds" Japanese, so you'd think they'd at least stock it for that reason alone LOL.

Actually, come to think of it....the word Kashi in Japanese means SWEETS! LMAO!

That's nice that you're making efforts to be nice to all living creatures. I put all the insects I find outside. (Don't y'all be thinking I live in a cockroach and other bugs-infected apartment! :D )

Have fun with your Mom and Sis! I'm going to head for bed now.

Later! :*

Jen, call the guy. There's no rule that says if you date someone, you have to marry him. It might be nice to have a companion to do some stuff with.

OK all you bug saving tree huggers. What I usually do with a bug in the house is ignore it. If it survives, good for it, if it dies, oh well, karma, right? I rarely kill anything. But a cockroach? I think DH would have to do the manly thing and get rid of it for me.

Work has been NOT quiet. I'm pooped. Dear Shelley told me the P90X workout today is chest, back and abs, so I'm going to go home and put together some kind of Cathe mish mosh. I hope to have enough energy left to do some cardio.

Hiya gals,

Today I did SB. And the ab work from HTS. I did my best with the blasts but it wasn't very good. :-(

JenL, I'm on Match.com too. I've been on there since the beginning of May. I've been on a few dates but non of them have gone anywhere. I say call the guy and give him a chance. You never know. :)

It's going to take me sometime to remember everyone. Please forgive me for not addressing all of you. :)

Jennie.

Live like you were dying.

Hello HatersVille,

Schipschewana was nice, crowded, dusty, and hot. I ended buying a purse, very nice knockoff made in China. A few years back, the flea market was considered to be "Sock City" but now it Purseville.

The seperated man was removed immediately from my matches. It nerved me a little bit. I wouldn't call the man that winked at me, he is quite conservative, older, and problaly would and should take the lead.

Schipsschewana now has an indoor water park. They're getting more into the conference/meeting crowds during the week and family retreat on the weekends.

Working out? what's that? Oh yeah, I got to do that. Walking isn't keeping up with my horrible diet.

Have a Great Night.

Evening haters! Had a very nice time with mom & sister- I had a side salad w/ 4 grilled shrimp and a beer! It was good.

Jennie- For only being on match.com for a few months a couple dates is pretty good, right? It is actually Jennifer that is also the member, I'm not but I am single too. What is it with Jennifer's and being single, huh?!? :) I am actually enjoying being single and not real worried about dating but I guess it can't hurt to call the guy, I just hate it when I know going into it that they are really nice guys and when I'm not real sure if I even want anything really makes it hard but as long as I'm honest upfront I guess not my problem, right? I just have a hard time being mean to anyone unless they are just jerks- heck i even still will talk to my ex about every third time he calls just to be nice b/c he is a really good guy also.

Okay, enough of my blabbing today! ;-)

It's been 13 years since my divorce, I signed up for Match.com to get out of the house. Last time, I was on it, I did date a few times. Calling a man, with my history, sets a prescedence that I will always be calling him like I did with my ex husband. This guy started it so I figure he can continue communication if he wants. If not, there are others plus I got more than 5 months left on my contract too. Setting boundaries are different than being mean. And, all of us are worth being pursued by a man.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.