HATE- Sept 22nd

JenL13

Cathlete
Good 'morning'... although I haven't been to bed yet, I am heading that way now. My plan is to SLEEP until I wake up, which I am hoping is like noon or later! }( I REALLY REALLY need some sleep in a bad way.

I met my friend Tara at 4:30 and then Jenny met up with us about 5:30. Jenny was in the mood to stay out- with having a 2 year old she doesn't go out much so when she does she is ready to have a good time. So... since we both had a few beers by 7 already I knew neither of us should be driving- not that we were drunk but still, there is no reason to drink and drive regardless! So, Chad came to where we were and took us to the bar that Jenny wanted to go to and sat there for hours with us and then took her home and then brought me home. Both our vehicles are still at the place we met, Matt will take Jenny to get her Explorer tomorrow and I'm supposed to call Chad when I want him to come get me to take me to my Jeep.

Why does he have to be such a nice guy???

Jennifer- Your dad is in my thoughts and prayers, I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

Well, I hope to not be back around until late tomorrow- if I can sleep for ten hours straight I'd be so happy... be back tomorrow!

Good Morning Haters.
Hope everyone is having or will have a Great Day today!

Jen-Chad sounds wonderful. That's great you all had a good time last night.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my Dad. This has been an unusual week for me, by far. Thank you all for being there so I could unload.

Hope everyone has a Great Day!

Hiya Haters!

I need to keep it short today. After a few days of feeling pretty good, my arm is in bad shape today;( , that, and my DH needs the computer.

I placed a bid on ebay for the P90 series. So far no one has attempted to outbid me so please send me your best vibes. Wouldn't it be great if I won the set for 10 bucks!!!:D I'll know by 1AM if I won.

Jen - this Chad sounds like an incredibly thoughtful guy. Man, your hair stylist sure picked a winner! You're a wonderful person and you deserve someone special;) :* Now get some sleep!

Jennifer - I'll continue to hold your dad in my prayers. I hope you have a nice and relaxing weekend and that your parents are both feeling better very soon. Please feel free to unload anytime you need to.

Hello to everyone else. I need to turn the computer over to DH. I'll BBL if I possibly can.:*

Good afternoon!

Well, I didn't get much sleep after all... I was up by 6:30 and woke up a couple times throughout the night. I was able to fall back asleep fairly quick for me, about 30 min, but could've used more sleep. I raked leaves for an hour- and now my allergies are driving me CRAZY!!!! x( I should know better! ;-)

I did Powerstrike 1 after the yard work then Chad took me to get my Jeep. Tried to nap but couldn't. Have got laundry out of the way today also. I just finished doing BM2 Upper body, KM leg drills, and I'm going to go to a 30 minute butt/thigh toner now then shower again and relax for a while.

I think I am going to go to his house tonight to hang out for a while but will be home very early in hopes to sleep better tonight since I'll be going to bed at a more normal hour. He's been bugging me to let him 'borrow' a couple of my dvds so he can watch them, he is very curious as to what I do to workout as most are when I tell them I work out at home to videos and am the shape I am. I haven't let him yet... half b/c I'd have to hurt him if something happened to them and I keep forgetting! I'm thinking KPC/L&G and Drill Max would be good ones to give someone an idea of Cathe, since KPC is cardio but then the premixes of both w/o are unlimiting in what you can do and DM is just my FAVORITE EVER! Suggestions???

Michele- Sorry about your arm...what are you going to do about that? Did your DH get his work done today hopefully? sending good luck vibes for the P90X also, keep us posted! I still haven't ordered, I'm thinking now I may just wait until the additional workouts are ready to buy and get them all at once, will save me on shipping and I have plenty to keep me busy until then, especially with BBC on the way! }(

Jennifer- Keep us posted on your parents and know that Michele and I are here for you to vent or talk or whatever, whenever you want, and as often as you need! :*

I'll probably BBL if anyone is around! :)

Good Evening.
My Mom called a couple of hours ago and told me my Dad has aneumonia. Some good news, his fever has gone down. My Mom told me last night after she got off the phone, my Dad was having a delirious fit cause she wasn't there. Thank GOD, he has improved tremendously in the last 24 hours. Some other good news, MSU beat Notre Dame. My Dad and my one of my brothers went to State, and I went to an extension school of MSU.

Thank you for allowing me vent. Today was a good day. Went to Meijer, post office, and drove to some greenhouses outside of town.

No new news from Match. Next weekend, my porch is supposed to be finally done.

Honestly, I never heard of the video that Cathe is offering with that step. I might buy it just to have the video.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.