HATE - Sept 15th

JenL13

Cathlete
Good morning haters! I haven't been feeling well at all - last night it got worse though so I'm not happy. I haven't been able to sleep much this week, I can't breathe when I lay down- it is cold/allergy stuff- sneezing like crazy, sore throat, headache, running nose, watery eyes, and on and on! Anyway, Fri morning I was at work at 6:30 b/c I figured may as well get up since I can't sleep! Last night couldn't sleep either- I think I am currently on about 2 hours of sleep. I went to Meijer about 1:30 this morning - figured may as well get that out of the way while not sleeping! I really started feeling bad there- like I was going to throw up, one of the stocker boys was hitting on me in a round about way, 'helping' me find things I didn't ask him to help me find but a few things he 'thought' I'd like since he saw me buying healthy things! Too funny- he was really a nice kid though- probably about 18.

Also, I went by Dick's sporting goods and Bed,Bath,&Beyond yest after work and it's so nice here I had the sun roof open and both front windows in the Jeep. Got home in the garage and went to roll up windows & hear a pop on the passenger side and then the window wouldn't move. It didn't crack but just wouldn't roll up & was all the way down... so, as I type I am sitting at the dealership while they are fixing it for me. I still feel horrible. I told the service guy that is always really nice to me that if they can't find me I'll be in the bathroom throwing up! Tim, my ex that I was with for 4-5 years, is friends with most of the people that work here- actually his best friend sold me the Jeep- he hasn't spotted me yet, I always get yelled at if I don't go back to his office to hang out and he sees me. Our Jeeps (Tim has one too) we bought together so had both of us on title to each & Landmark has them in backwards in their system and can't fix for some reason... so, I am always Ms. Simmons and he is always called my last name. We both just laugh about it & all the servicing guys still tell me to tell Tim hi when I leave.

Well, I am going to post this and then check back in a while later from home. I plan to try to workout then be a bum the remainder of the day... I know, I know I shouldn't work out but it's me so you know that isn't going to happen. Chad said last night he was going to give me a swift kick in the a$$ if I didn't take care of myself. Yeah, yeah was my response! ;-) BBL

Hello Jen.
Your illness sounds horrible and you should take care of yourself. It's nice that Chad cares so much, it sounds like it?
I just finished SJP, most of it. I was going to do SB on Sunday but it'll be BC more likely.
Well, I got a quick note from David. He lives an hour away from me, which is good. Since I like my freedom, the pace of this communication works well for me.
Today, I thought about going to the Big mall to get out of the house for a couple of hours then church later on tonight.
That's cute that 18 year old was hitting on you. Meijer must be the place. A few years ago, I got a nice bonus from work so I decided to make pot roast with my new slow cooker from HSN. I went to the Meijer meat counter and this young man helped me out. He offered to come over to my place to cook it before I transported to a friend's house. He offered. It's a compliment in an odd way to get hit on someone so young especially when you feel so ill.
Hang in there, drink some fluids and get lots of rest.

Hiya,

I did PLB today. Yesterday was PUB. My upper body is sore today and I'm sure my lower body will be sore tomorrow.

Jen, you already know this but you shouldn't be working out. You need to take care of yourself. Just don't push yourself.

Jennifer, it's nice having your freedom. Any plans with Chad anytime soon?

It's so chilly here. Last night it was in the 40's. Today, it's only in the 50's. I'm really going to be freezing when winter rolls around.

Have a great day ladies.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

Hello Jennie.

To prevent any more confusion. Jen is with Chad and I've been communicating with David.

My weather sounds like yours. Next week,it states we will be in th 80s only after a frost/freeze advisory.

Jen-Hope you're feeling better.

Shelley, Michele, Robin- Where R U?

Hello to anyone I have missed.

Hiya!

No time for personals. I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello. I don't usually post much on the weekends because that time is reserved for my darlin' DH.

We got up this morning and went for a long walk -- about an hour -- then I did a segment from my Classical Stretch DVD. We're going to a movie here in a little bit -- 3:10 to Yuma -- and then we're going out to dinner. Clean eating is pretty much out the window until Monday;(

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

I promise I read everything ^^^ there:)

I'll BB for personals on Monday:*

Good afternoon, I am still tired...i did manage to take a 30 min nap and woke up about 30 min ago- feel a tad better but still no where near good. I don't want to sleep too much so I can try to sleep tonight- which I am going to bed EARLY tonight! :)

I did Powerstrike 1 & BM2 Upper body workout this morning.
Now I am going to do B&G minus abs and BM2 Upper body again.

I know, I know but I LOVE working out and I am pretty good at mentally ignorning how I feel so I can get through them! :D When I don't work out it mentally throws me off so when I'm sick and physically feeling bad I like to try to keep mentally sane!

Jennifer- Do you like SJP a lot? I just got it- I don't do full step workouts really at all so I never had this one but was watching it on FitTV last week while getting ready and realized that the non-step portions & weights looked like something I'd really like so I ordered it. I plan on doing the premix with hi/lo & weights only sometimes this week. So, what did the note from David say? Have plans to meet up again? Yeah, Chad is really nice and very sweet... I told my mom I think he may be too nice for me-I can be a real pain to deal with sometimes! We get along so well though and have everything in common from eating habits, working out, not doing movies or tv much, only drinking a little, etc... so, i don't know, the joys of being single, huh?

Jennie- I know I shouldn't work out but as you've seem to already figured out & if not, you will soon- I am not normal and have issues with taking time off from working out! ;) Michelle 'yells' at me all the time for my eating and working out habits. So, any plans with Chris- oh wait, did you do something today with him?

Michele- HIYA!! Hey, you'd be REALLY happy with me... well, just don't read the above about my workouts today, k? ;-) ANYWAY, while at Meijer @ 1:30 this morning I bought a pound of ground turkey- didn't feel good enough to actually 'cook' so I threw it with a can of rotel and a taco seasoning packet into the crock pot and plan on eating that this evening- it'll probably be in a bowl eaten with a spoon and maybe some fat free sour cream mixed in but hey, it's real food, right?!?!?! :D

Okay, off to do B&G, then may run and tan- I know another bad habit but I've only been going like once/week this year so I much whiter than I am used to and hate it. Then home to do BM2 upper body-maybe twice then shower, eat dinner, and go to bed. I'll check back in later. I just my text message go off-I'm sure it's Chad- he took his youngest son the Cubs/Cards game at noon so I'm sure they just got back- they are Cubs fans- I'm a Cards fan... Cubs won- BOO! x(

>Hello Jennie.
>
>To prevent any more confusion. Jen is with Chad and I've been
>communicating with David.

Jennifer, sorry about that.

Jen, yes me and Chris did go out last night. We went miniature golfing. I had a very good time.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

Hello Jen.

Yes, I like SJP ALOT!! Plus, Step Blast is good too. The chorography in SB is complex like BM2, then you throw in the challenge, and it becomes very advanced. To me, SJP is fun workout and worth the money. The music is good too. C&W has some great music and the routine fits it perfectly.

David just said Hello in that note. He just sent me another email to reply too. He did a 21 mile marathon today, so he's a little tired.

Some good news, UofM finally won today. Some better news: MSU won today too and are 3-0. Waiting for USC to beat Nebraska tonight.

Time to hit Match.com.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.