HATE - Sept 14

August

Cathlete
Hiya!

Sorry, I'm still here. I go out of town tomorrow, but I had to work yesterday.

And work I did. I worked my butt off at not killing anybody.

As you know, Shelley is due, which means that Dana and a few other of you are, too, which of course means that I am, too. She's actually not due until next week, but she's been sending really irritating letters since yesterday. And I mean REALLY irritating. I was so ready to chew off anybody's stupid head yesterday. Er, I mean, intelligent head.

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/upherebl.gif

Really, I was in the most horrid of moods yesterday, and my ill-fitting bra was not helping at all.

Okay, I'm out the door to go to work but will check in before I leave tomorrow. I did some Cathe arms yesterday and can't hug anybody today.

SHELLEY - I LOVE the hair cut! You're really stunning. The hair makes you look sleek and HOT.

>I'm not sure I've ever started one of these before! How exciting!

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/cheerleader3.gif

How fantastic about the half-marathon! I'm going to take a wild guess and say this isn't your first? When is it? (I see it's a month from today. Wow! That's awesome! And totally scary as all he!!!!)

Aunt Flo's visits with me are so timely, I could be stranded on a deserted island and know when the months pass by LOL. I think I wrote that before actually LOL.

I would have totally forgotten about the pasta stains until Mom's squirrels came over for playtime and Lulu started inspecting the area LOL.

MICHELE - Well, big and small is only a frame of reference, right? I mean, a cupcake is small compared to say a cake. I think half of a cupcake wouldn't do you much damage, if not save you from working on a cake later.

Ooh! Thanks for the new smilie link! Haha, and the Halloween costumes.

How was your antique strolling?

I'm so glad to hear that your elbow is doing better. Yes, I think a curse is due on your nephew and Wii.

>whens your 1/2 marathon?

LMAO. Will the madness never stop!

Fantastic High 5s on your workouts!!

JENNIFER -

>When giving him the shot, a blood vessel broke so that added to his pain.

Well no freaking wonder Seville-Alpha hates going. WTF's up with that? That's awful!!

Anyway, I'm glad it's finished and they're home and resting up. And how nice to know that they're in the best of health! Congrats!

>Yes, my cats love me again until the next Vet visit.

That's not for another year?

Have a ball at your mammogram! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/flowerysmile.gif

DANA - No kidding. I could buy airfare for all of them to the States and get the procedures done there and probably still save money. Especially if the summer sales were still on, then I'd really save money LOL.

You sound really happy and well in your post - the Fall air is inspiring! Awesome for you with your eating and working out.

That drunk story was wacky! Of all the things to see happen right in front of you. Thank goodness nothing happened to Gannon. When I first started reading the story, I was totally scared the woman fell on to Gannon's stroller!

JENNIE - Urgh! Hang in there, the weekend is around the corner! Feel better!

Oh! I'm glad to read you're feeling better......and HUGE congrats on the birth of your nephew! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babyboy.gif

JEN -

>sweet pot

Wha? What's that? And you turned down salmon? You NUT!

Oh, I read about bodybuilders and implants and exercises that don't really work. That would be so scary if something were to happen to them while exercising (well, for something to happen to them even when you're not exercising, of course). Have you had any trouble with them, if I might ask? (If I might not ask, just ignore the question! -- I don't know anybody who has them...or at least nobody that I know who has told me they have them.)

You're cute to be checking on the Japan weather. I'll confirm that it's still pretty warm here. I've got my air-con on and the sun is shining bright and strong!

However, it's cool at night enough to use a sheet now, and the kitties (OMG, I wrote kitties!) are more often on the bed http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/loveshower.gif . In fact, this morning, Mooch was all curled up in the comforter looking like the cutest ball of blob evahh! He's so funny, we'll be sleeping and I'll reach down to give him a little rub, and when he sees that I've woken up, he'll squeak, look me straight in the eyes and get up to come up to my face, stretch and then walk directly behind me, plop down and squeaks some more to get me to rub him.

>I have been STARVING the last couple nights

You better the heck be eating, young woman. You better be!!

ROBIN -

>Last year when they did this, they left us with a car with an empty gas tank!

Ah, family! Love em! It's so good of you to drop by on your day off. You sound busy. And when does this busy spell generally end?

All right. I'm off!

Later! :p

ETA : LOL, I just now realized what my first emoticon was supposed to mean. I thought it was a good one to show how haughty I was being yesterday, but actually, I see that's not the right emoticon for that. Although what with the bra problem I was having, it ain't half wrong. :*

Goodmorning August and all who follow.

Shelley is due??? What??? I'm missing something here.

Shelley, your hair is gorgeous. Is it hard to style? Mine always comes home looking glamorous and never looks like that again, until the next appointment.

I'm headed for work. August, we have been pretty busy all summer, our "slow" season. Winter is usually when we are busiest. At least it's not hard to ignore Bevdemort when you are crazy busy.

My SIL and her DH are due sometime mid afternoon, so I probably won't have time for a workout. :( I hope to get back and check in with the rest of you guys later. Have a good Fried day.

Hey haters! Thanks for the hair compliments. I really like it a lot. Robin, I'll find out this morning if it's hard to style, but I don't think it will be. The back is really super short and she just did the rest with a round brush. I love going to an Aveda salon. They give you a massage before your haircut and all their product smells so darn good!

And Aunt Flo is due. I'm not due:p

August - yeah, I'm scared about the half too and it IS my first!

You need to take pics of your squirrels!!! While they're still in kittenhood. Wait. I'm sure you've taken pics. You need to SHOW US pics!

I shall be back later to check on y'all.

I'm over the moon that it's Friday.

August - I'm LOL about your bra problems and the emoticon.

Morning haters. TGIF!!!!! This has been one LONG week so I am really glad that it is Friday. My brother is coming home for a visit but I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to hang out with him. He is coming home for a wedding and is leaving at 2:00pm to go to it. Gabe has soccer at noon and til that is over and we drive the 30 min to mom's house, I'll probably miss him. Maybe Sunday morning we can get together.

Shelley - I LOVE your hair. It looks fabulous - I stole that word from Auggie!

August - if that drunk would've fallen on Gannon then she would've been in HUGE trouble with me cuz I would've knocked her down again, no doubt about that!!!! I love that emotion - even if it was appropriate for what you were trying to say! Yeah, now that I've cleaned up my eating habits about 80% I feel so much better. I think I was in a major slump this summer.

Jenni - what is your new nephew's name? Hope you can get some rest this weekend. Are you going out with David at all?

Robin - YUM lasagna! I never make it b/c my family isn't crazy about it. Have a great visit with your family this weekend!

Jen - your workouts are crazy-insane. You nut you!!! Are you and Chad doing anything this weekend?

Michele - HEY you! Where ya at this am?

Well, my big workout yesterday was just the 3 mile walk. Til I got home from soccer I was drained. I do great with my eating all day and at night I cave. Basically b/c my kids give me major stress. They are 2 little devils. This is funny - I was telling Gabe the other day that he has an attitude and Gannon says, "yeah Gabe, you have a apple juice!" I don't know how he gets attitue=applejuice but it was funny!

I'll check back during lunch. Have a great Friday everyone.

Hello Haters.

Hating that it's Friday cause I have to go back to work on Monday. The person renting my basement space is hating me too, }( }( , I decided to call when I thought she had lunch but got voice mail instead. She hasn't returned my phone call yet. I told her we needed to discuss her stuff in my basement, her future plans,and a rent increase.
Today, blood work and mammogram. My Doc is concerned cause my Dad got cancer, and both of his parents had it.
Yes, Seville was a little upset about his shot. It would be painful to me too.

My new neice's name is Morgan. I don't have a new nephew. I lost my other neice, Maddie, almost 2 years ago now.

No date with David. Such is life.

Dana, isn't it amazing how much better you feel when your diet is under control? I don't think it's all due to the better nutrition either. Some of it has to be a good feeling for just doing the right thing. I hope you get to see your brother. Apple-juice. Bwahahaha.

Jennifer, good luck with the co-worker. At least you can hold her stuff hostage and threaten to toss or sell it if she doens't comply with your wishes.

Michele, I've shared your video with co-workers. We are thinking of having a Tin Foil Hat Day.

Hiya! I'm back. I had to take time out to eat breakfast. I was so hungry and I was beginning to have thoughts about unclean food so I thought it best to eat something healthy ASAP before I acted on my evil impulses. http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smileys/Waiter0298.gif

Augie - I'm still praying for the kitty squirrels -- and you :*

>Really, I was in the most horrid of moods yesterday, and my ill-fitting bra was not helping at all.

ROTFLMAO!! Da*n that Aunt Flo, da*n her to he!! http://bestsmileys.com/weather/2.gif

>As you know, Shelley is due, which means that Dana and a few other of you are, too, which of course means that I am, too.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know http://www.x64bit.net/site/board/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

I have a fun, new smiley link for you :D http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smileys/smileys.htm

My Antique strolling was fun. I didn't buy anything but all the shop owners were happy to see me out and about again. October is a great month for antiquing because there are 2 big shows near me every year and I never miss them. I can't wait http://bestsmileys.com/excited/2.gif

Robin - My hair never looks glamorous;) . It always looks like a stuck my finger in an electrical socket -- true story;)

I'm so glad Bevdemort took the day off so you can play:D

UGH! Your SIL and BIL are coming again -- THE SIL and BIL? I'm sorry:p Here, allow me to make something special for dinner -- just make sure YOU don't eat any of it http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smilies/HalloweenWitch.gif

Bwahahahaha -- A tinfoil hat day!! That would be hilarious!! You'll have to post pictures for sure.

Shelley - I really love your hair. It IS chic and very flattering on you.

I checked out your 1/2 marathon link. That is so cool! If I ran I'd do it with you, but alas, I'm doing great if I hop on Eli ;) . Running would surely do me in.

I'm happy Sophie likes her teachers. I always preferred men over women teachers for some reason. I think they were more fun and less prone to, AHEM, mood swings:p

Dana - I hope you get to spend some time with your DB. That would just be too sad if you didn't get to see him while he's home. When will he be back again -- Thanksgiving?

Oh man, that story about the drunken floozies was too much! I have so little patience for such things -- I probably would've run over her with the stroller :p . That's the meany in me talkin';)

Your kids crack me up every time!! That attitude/apple juice story is so cute.:+

Jennifer - I hope you enjoy your last few days of vacation before heading back to work.

Good luck with your friend/coworker and the basement fiasco. I'm sending vibes your way.

Did I miss something? You have a new niece? I'm having a brain fart because I really don't remember you saying anything about a new niece. Well Congratulations!!! OH! You lost a niece? {{{{{HUGS}}}}} I'm so sorry. that must've been really tough on all of you. I'm so happy you have a new niece to focus on now.

So, yesterday was supposed to be cardio but I did a segment of Classical Stretch instead. I started feeling a cold coming on and didn't think I would make it through 45 min of cardio. I still have a bit of a cough and a scratchy throat. Today is another circuit day and I might tack on a little cardio to make up for yesterday.

DH is due back from his trip tonight but I have no clue what time. I'm sure he'll stop by his office first. We haven't made any plans for the weekend which is fine with me. I only hope this bout of wonderful weather holds out for the whole weekend.

I need to run but I'll BBL if I can :*

ROBIN -

>My SIL and her DH are due sometime mid afternoon

Your SIL and her DH are going to have their periods next week, too?

LOL.

Yeah, it was a busy summer, wasn't it. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the winter is more kind to us.

SHELLEY - Gawd I love hair cuts where all you do is nothing. That is definitely the ideal cut.

>yeah, I'm scared about the half too and it IS my first!

Somehow it doesn't seem like this would be your first. I don't know why, but it somehow feels natural to me that you would be doing them. Why is that? From what I know of you, it somehow feels like marathons would be your normal thing to do. That's very cool that you're doing it. What was the inspiration behind it?

>You need to take pics of your squirrels!!! While they're still in kittenhood. Wait. I'm sure you've taken pics. You need to SHOW US pics!

Oh yeah, I've taken a couple photos here and there. http://bestsmileys.com/camera/2.gif

I know I told Michele this weeks ago, but lemme see what I can do.

DANA -

>if that drunk would've fallen on Gannon then she would've been in HUGE trouble with me cuz I would've knocked her down again

Oh, I don't doubt it! If anyone fell down even near my squirrels, there'd be he!! to pay. http://bestsmileys.com/angry2/5.gif So I can't even imagine how that would be with my child. Not that I have any. Unless you count my squirrels. I do. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babyboy.gif http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif

>now that I've cleaned up my eating habits about 80% I feel so much better.

You, Michele and everyone else have been a really good influence on me. Today I was really conscious of not eating crap, and I was really aware of drinking tons of water.

Bahaaha, apple juice!

JENNIFER - That's good that you were able to talk about the change in payment for the storage space. I hope the response will be a good one!

>My new neice's name is Morgan. I don't have a new nephew. I lost my other neice, Maddie, almost 2 years ago now.

I apologize for the mistake. And I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

>My Doc is concerned cause my Dad got cancer, and both of his parents had it.

That's good to have a concerned doctor. Much better safe and test.

>No date with David. Such is life.

What do you think about asking him out yourself?

MICHELE - That link! LMAO! WTH were you looking around there? You nut!

OMG, now I have the Tin Foil Hat song running in my head LOL.

Woo hoo, new smilies!! Wait a minute. How do you get em?

Good for you for easing back on your workouts due to the sign of a cold coming on...and cheers for you for doing something. A stretch sounds perfect. I hope that darn cold will just disappear!

All right. I should get to sleep now. I have an early departure tomorrow morning, then I'll be in and out on Sunday, and then.....Monday. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/sigh.gif The squirrels go in at 10am. I don't know how I'll deal with it being away from Mooch for 7 hours and Chami an entire night!! http://bestsmileys.com/crying/3.gif I hope they won't be too scared. OH MY BABIES!!!!!

Okay. Bed calls.

MY BABIES!!!

(I've been yelling MY BABIES! a la Mary Ingalls to entertain myself.)

>>My SIL and her DH are due sometime mid afternoon
>
>Your SIL and her DH are going to have their periods next week,
>too?
>
>LOL.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Hello Haters.

Enjoying the last day of vacation.Yesterday, I drove to Lake MI. The infamous Grand Haven Pier, Holland, and South Haven. Put almost 200 miles on my car.

My new neice is just over one years old, Morgan, who lives in upstate NY.

Yes, I was going to speak to my Dad, a retired physcian, about all the testing today. 3 vials of blood work today.

No, I won't ask David out. I don't feel comfortable about doing that at all. There are other men on Match. so GOD only knows.

If you want to see what I look it, with my hair longer than it is now, go to [email protected] or Dating at MSN.com and type in jennifer_gr as a username and I will come up.

Thank GOD, I won't have my period for another 10 days.

BBL

Hiya haters,

I didn't get up till 11 a.m. I worked out and now I have to run over to the hospital to go see my newest nephew. I'm not sure if they named him or not. Hopefully they have.

Shelley, I love the new hair cut. It looks very good on you.

Jennifer, you'll find that someone. Hang in there.

August, I hope your mood has improved.

Me and Chris are going to go miniature golfing. Hopefully the weather holds up. It's suppose to rain.

I gotta get going. Have a great evening ladies.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

EDTA: Michelle, I tried the link you posted and couldn't view any of the emoticons. :-(

Congrats, Jennie, on your new nephew. Hope they named him. It was 48 hours before Morgan was Morgan in NY. In MI, not sure what the deadline is to have a name for your baby.

Yes, I have about 5 1/2 months left on my contract so I'm not worried about finding that special someone. Me and the boys (Seville and Madrid) are very happy in our little family.

Tomarrow, it's SJP for me or SB. No decision yet. By the time the new series gets delivered, I might be good shape to do it.

Hey youse!

Jennie - Congratulations on your new nephew!! I have to apologize for not commenting on it sooner, but I guess I forgot to look at yesterday's thread to see if anyone posted after me. Are you a first time auntie or do you have other nieces and nephews? I have 1 niece and 5 nephews on my side of the family but they're all grown up now -- the youngest is 22;( . We have 3 more nephews on DH's side ranging in age from 11 to 14. One of my sister's kids is getting married next September so hopefully I'll be a great aunt before too long:eek: ;( :eek: ;( :eek: ;( :7

I just realized that none of the smilies I used from that website are working now. Hmmmmm -- I wonder what's up with that?

Jennifer - I tried the link but it's an email address -- not a website. I went to the other website you mentioned but it requires a password along with your user name, so I didn't get to see your picture.:-(

I don't blame you for not wanting to ask David, or any guy, out. I'm kind of old fashioned like that, too, and I'm afraid I'd have a very hard time with the new rules of dating;)

Jen - I didn't see your post from last night either -- sorry :*

EAT -- you're hungry because you work out like a woman possessed but you don't refuel your body with healthy, nutritious food -- you silly! But you KNOW that ;) . Jen - I'm not kidding -- what about setting some goals with good health in mind -- your body and mind will thank you:*. Okay -- off my soapbox. I really don't mean to get all preachy, but I DO worry about you. Isn't it nice to know somebody cares?:+

Alright, I'm getting a cold. I felt kind of icky yesterday, but I felt better when I woke up this morning, but now I'm feeling icky again;( . I think I'll do a...now don't make fun of me or I'll have to smack ya ('cause I'm a meany)...a Leslie Sansone workout. I really don't feel like doing anything but I can't always trust my feelings -- feelings can lie -- especially if you're inclined to hate cardio already:p

Augie - have a good weekend and we'll be right here to give you hugs on the surgery day:*

Edited to correct lots of typos:eek:

Michele.

Please go to MSN.com, then go the Dating & ???, then hit the My Match link and type in my username under the search button. If you hit that button, there will be a list of choices. They move this link around alot.

Thanks.

I woke up this morning to find that the squirrels have figured out how to get into the garbage can, but not out. It's one of those garbage cans where you push down on the lid and the lid will open up, and when you release your hand from the lid, the lid pops back up into place.

In other words, it's impossible to open if you're INSIDE the garbage can. I guess the makers never thought anybody would be in that situation. http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17417.gif

So I let Cham scramble around inside (luckily it was empty) a bit so that she would understand that it's scary to be stuck in the garbage can and that she can't get out if she does it again. She scratched at the lid a bunch and I could hear her trying hard to get out, then I let her out.

And she jumped back up to try to get in again. http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17425.gif

So these guys are going to Mom's for an overnight and when I get back I have to figure out a good garbage can strategy.

JENNIFER -

I want to see you! I tried it but couldn't get to you (or anybody)!

>By the time the new series gets delivered, I might be good shape to do it.

LOL!

JENNIE & JENNIFER -

>I worked out and now I have to run over to the hospital to go see my newest nephew. (Jennie)

Oh, there we go. I see where I made my mistake about the nieces and nephews. Sorry about that!

MICHELE -

>the youngest is 22

With your sad face emoticon cracked me up!

Oh no, the cold didn't vanish away?! Dang it!! Feel better immediately!!!

The queen demands it. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/queen.gif

See how haughty I am? http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/upherebl.gif

LOL.

>have a good weekend and we'll be right here to give you hugs on the surgery day

Thank you!! http://bestsmileys.com/crying/2.gif

I desperately need to do a Cathe stretch, and then I'm out the door.

See you guys later! :D

ETA : Mooch just got himself stuck in the garbage can LOL. I guess it runs in the family. http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17424.gif

I really shouldn't be here and I don't have time to post -- DH will be home any minute now and I'm about to jump in the shower -- I just had to stop by for a sec to say g'night.

Augie -- I'm ROTFLMAO at your kitties.

You need one of these http://www.kitchensource.com/trash/sh-cw1523.htm

http://www.kitchensource.com/trash/images/sh-cw1523.jpg http://www.kitchensource.com/trash/images/sh-rect-plastic.jpg

Jennifer - I saw you!! You're so cute!!

Okay, I'm out of here but I'll BB tomorrow:)

Robin, just in case you check in, I haven't had a chance to sit down and compose a proper email reply, but I will. I've had a busy day and I didn't want you to think I forgot about you. :* :* :* I was thrilled to get your email.

LOL!

I shouldn't be here either!

And I TOTALLY saw this garbage can when Mom and I went shopping for new garbage cans pre-squirrels. In fact, it was between this one and the white plastic ones we ended up getting. The silver metal ones were super nice, but we figured a garbage can doesn't need to cost that much. http://planetsmilies.net/confused-smiley-17433.gif

Now I see that it does. x(

Okay, I'm off. In ten minutes.

Later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.