HATE rhymes with 2008!! Jan 1

August

Cathlete
[font color=teal size=+3]HAPPY 2008!![/font]

[font color=darkpink size=+2]I FEEL GREAT![/font] http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy111.gif

I've got all sorts of goofy stupid things to write about, but as I have just finished my workout http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy117.gif later than I thought (what could I do? Mooch was so tye-tye and crashed out on me all stretched out and I gave in to being his bed for TWO hours LOL)...and I'm meeting Mom now to spend some time with her.

So I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderfully happy new year and I'll be back later for personals and impersonals.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy112.gif

Happy New Year to you August!

Bet you didn't expect to see me on here. I lurk on this thread occasionally and just thought I'd pop in. It's 11:44 p.m. here so will actually be awake when the new year comes in. Usually, DH and I are long asleep by now. Such party animals.

Have a great new year all you haters!

Jeanette

Happy New Year Haters!! May you are blessed this 2008!

For me, a few inches of snow today means an outdoor workout, in addition, to LIC.
I've decided to take one day at a time at work so I don't get overworked and high anxiety about it and to think positive.

Our snowstorm started at 8pm last night, then like all the others, it will melt then start over again.

Happy New Years Haters! I'm sipping coffee and loving the quiet morning. Later I'll be doing a cardio coach on my scary old stationary bike, thanks to Michele. See you later.

http://bestsmileys.com/party/4.gif [font color=orangered size=+3 face="cursive"]Happy New Year!!![/font] http://bestsmileys.com/party/4.gif

I hope everyone had a lovely NYE! We had a nicer evening than we thought we would. We originally wanted to go out for dinner but we couldn't get a reservation at our favorite restaurant so we decided to stay home like we always do. Well, DH got home from work late and neither one of us felt like cooking or cleaning up the mess, so I suggested that he call the restaurant to see if they had any last minute cancellations. It was so funny because they were actually trying to find our number so they could call us! We have an unlisted number and they were googling us to see if they could find our number that way -- LMAO!! So we went there for dinner and had a lovely evening. It was so nice to be waited on and not have to cook or clean. Our evening wasn't too exciting, though, as we were both sound asleep long before midnight. We woke up to a blustery cold and snowy morning. We're about to go out for breakfast and possibly to a movie. My workout today is Pure Strength BBA.

August - That Mooch! LMAO!! So what did your New Years plans entail? Which workout did you do? Happy Hate in 2008!!! Yea! Yea! Yea!

Jennifer - I'm so glad we don't seem to get the amount of snow that you do. I still think you should hire a man to shovel while you watch through the window and sip warm drinks -- lol!!! Your plan to take one day at a time sounds like a good one. I'll pray on it for you.

Jeanette - Hello!! Long time no see! You're always welcome to pop in at Hatertown. What have you been up to lately?

Robin - Oh boy, now you can join us for the PP Saturday!! You don't have to actually have the PP workout, but maybe you'll like CC enough that you'll get that one down the road. Anyway, I hope you enjoy CC as much as I do. Coach Sean saved my life, cardioally speaking -- LMAO!

Jen - Hey you, are you feeling any better? Are you RESTING!? Pop in and give us a report

Dana - Hey you, did you ever get your pigsty cleaned up -- LMAO! Have you kept track of your WW points today? See -- look at me! I'm trying to hold you accountable :p :7

Diane - How were your holidays? How did Ella make out on her first Christmas?

Alrighty, DH is waiting for me and he looks mighty hungry. I'll try to BBL but I'll see you tomorrow for sure. Have a wonderful day :*

Now, I had time to briefly look at the posts a few days ago, and it seemed like everybody was ill! Is everyone over it all? Urgh, I see Jen isn't.

I had a nice time bringing in the new year with my family. We went and saw a show at Blue Note (an American guy I'd never heard of featuring an American girl I'd never heard of LOL) and we had dinner there, too. Then we went back to Mom's place and just hung out and brought in the new year with spicy ginger ale. It was great!

One and only one blah to the evening was that Blue Note was serving a chocolate souffle for dessert which was divine, but they were serving it with black pepper ice cream and wouldn't switch it to ANYTHING else. I mean really, who in the heck wants to eat black pepper ice cream? And how dang hard is it to just scoop out vanilla instead? At least they saved me those calories LOL.

AND YES! I did wake up this morning and did everything I planned to do : I washed out Cham and Mooch's Catit Water Fountain and put in a new filter, I cleaned my humidifier filter (workin' hard LOL), I vacuumed and cleaned up stuff,....then I was all ready to put in my workout when Mooch did his little "fuu! fuu! fuu!" which means he's very tye-tye and wants a nappy on my lappy. And who am I to say no?

So there I sat on my sofa for TWO HOURS so he could stretch out and have a really nice nap. He was so adorable. I called my mom to delay our getting together because I was definitely planning to start up my rotation. Thank goodness the phone was near my lap.

And what DVD did I do, you ask? Endurance for Movement, of course! I think it was a very good way to start back as I consider it more of an advanced active stretch than anything. I was so happy to be doing it and I felt really awesome doing it and then at the 45 minutes mark, it seemed the thing wouldn't finish LOL. But I got myself to the end and felt really wonderful. I followed it with a long-time-no-smoothy. Gee, those smoothies are good when there's not a lot of spinach in it LMAO. I'd forgotten. My friend had given me some Whole Foods Green Blends powder last year, so I put that in. It was really good. I felt good about myself all day.

I even felt more energetic. And I also felt more inclined not to eat crap all day. And I felt like I was standing taller. And breathing deeper. Really, I did.

Okay, on that note, it's near 1am here and I'm ready to get in bed now.

Have a fun first day of the year and chat with you soon!

MICHELE - No internet for two days?! Oh that's awful!

>I'm starting my new rotation today -- the 16 week weight loss rotation that I posted awhile back. Today is a cardio day and I'm planning a Cardio Coach workout.

Woo hooooo!

Your white bean soup sounds yummy. So does the fish.

>The guy was unresponsive -- he wasn't breathing and didn't have a pulse, so my nephew did CPR and brought him back!!! My DN is a big hero!!!............. I am beaming with pride

OMG! What a wonderful story! That is really a fantastic story! Did it make the papers? Your DN is amazing. That is amazing!

>call the restaurant to see if they had any last minute cancellations. It was so funny because they were actually trying to find our number so they could call us!

How lucky! It sounds like you had a really good evening. I can't remember - is everything in the States closed for the first couple days of January? They sure are here! There's NOTHIN!

JENNIFER - Wow, tons of shoveling without breaking a sweat? That's impressive!

So your supervisor did decide to leave, eh? What does that mean for you? Anyway, positive thinking sounds like the best plan there is.

DANA -

>Tomorrow I"m starting my day of with, get this, Basic Step!!!

Woo hoooo!

>I'm also going to start logging my points for WW.

Go, Dana, go! Woo hooooo!

>My goal for 2008 is to get my life more organized b/c right now everything is chaotic.

Yay!

>My mom said she would watch the kids

Hey, Dana, I remember when your mom used to be a little uncomfortable about watching over both your children...even though you guys ended up not going out, it sure was sweet of her to offer to watch them both.

>My son paid me $6 the other day b/c he said I clean too much and don't get paid.

OMG, that makes me cry! How sweet!!

>Gabe got a Nintendo DS for Christmas and you NEED to get Mario Party. OMG is it fun. I was up til well after midnight playing it. The sad thing is we fight over it - a 33 year old should not be arguing with a 6 year old over a video game.

Woo hoo for Gabe! Mario Party? I'll have to check into that. Thank goodness there are no (human) children at my place or there would be a problem.

ROBIN - Yes, yes, meet Dana! We want stories! We want photos!

JEN -

>first 3 drills of DM & threw up, LOL! Showered, did laundry, and laid around the rest of the evening. I went to Meijer this morning now going to rest for an hour so I can try to find some energy to do Tone It Up...it isn't real high impact so I think I can manage...shh, don't tell Chad or my Mom.

Jen. Don't you even make me write my first post of the year to you in a patronizing tone. I'm not going to write my first post to you telling you that this makes us Haters upset. Very, very upset.

So instead I'm going to say that I hope you are feeling better. I'm glad you're eating. And I'm glad you're getting some rest.

JEANETTE - Hey you! It's so nice of you to drop in! Happy new year! I hope you and your DH partied hard until 12:01am LOL!

Okay, night night! :D :* :*

G'night Augie!!

Okay, DH is standing over me, wanting me to stop already -- LMAO!! He's so impatient -- lol!!

I just had to come back after reading August's post because I totally forgot to address Dana's son and the allowance he gave you! OMG that is soooooo sweet and cute and hilarious at the same time! I love your boys!

I really have to sign off now -- I mean REALLY! LMAO!

Happy New Year haters!!!!!

Hi Jeanette!!!! :)

I didn't start WW today, I know, I know, I said I was going to but . . yesterday I made this delicious blueberry buckle coffee cake with the blueberries that I picked over the summer and I had to have a piece, then DH wanted bacon, homefries, eggs & toast for breakfast and since I cooked all that I joined him (except for the eggs, blech) and tonight I"m cooking Gabe's favorite meal, chicken & waffles. So tomorrow, I promise I will start on WW. I did do my workout. I did basic step and ab hits (the 9 minute segment from LL). Tomorrow's workout is Push/Pull.

Bad news . . . today is my last day of the break from work. I think I'm going to have a really hard time getting up tomorrow. All I have done on my Christmas break is relax. I've been up everynight til 12:00-1:00 am and sleeping in til 9:00. I get up at 5:00 for work. Even the kids are going to have problems. I'm hoping that Ganno doesn't try to nap today, then he shouldn't have a problem getting up. Crossing my fingers for that!!!

Michele - how cool is it that your fave restaurant was trying to call you. Did you give them your phone number for future reference? So what did you have? And way to go to your nephew. That is so awesome. I think that I would've panicked big time even if I was CPR trained. And my house is about 80% clean. It is really hard to keep it clean with the kids. Gannon just put the dog out on the front porch which was really muddy and then Ralphie got mud everywhere!!!

August - who is the world eats Black Pepper Icecream??? That sounds disgusting. Who would've even thought to create such a thing?? Instead of wasting time coming up with that concoction, they could have developed some new ice-cream that included CHOCOLATE!!! Blech to the black pepper icecream!!!! ^5 to you for doing your workout!!! What is on your rotation for tomorrow? Nope, nothing is really closed here for the New Year. The malls are open and so are most restaurants and department stores. Post office and banks, some places of business,etc are closed though. Everything is back to normal come tomorrow.

Jennifer - aren't you sick of the snow yet? We were supposed to get 2-5 inches last night but it got warm and just rained here which makes me happy. I hate having to drive in the snow and/or ice. HATE IT!!!

Robin - how was your workout on the stationary bike? When I was a member at the gym, I used to use the recumbent bike pretty regularly and I liked that much better then the stationary bike.

Jen - how you feeling today?

I guess I better get movin'. I need to get a shower, put the chicken in the oven and then we're off to Wal-Mart. I need to get cleaning supplies and Gabe has a gift card which is burning a hole in his pocket.

I'll try to check in later, if not, have a wonderful day ladies!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR HATERS!!!!

It is SO COLD here, it is 17 without the wind chill & with it right now feels like 1 degree out there! :eek: Needless to say my butt will be staying indoors today & not leaving at all. ;) Granted, not like I've left much since Fri afternoon, went to Meijer & to tan yesterday but besides that haven't been anywhere. x( :-( The good news is though that I actually feel like a human being today & can function!!! :)

Chad is back, well kind of-drove back late yesterday evening so basically got home & went to bed & got up this morning to drive his grandma back home, 3 1/2 hour round trip, he is either going to come by when he's back in town from that or later tonight, he has the boys tonight but wants to stop by since haven't seen him since Thurs. Lucky him got out of having to baby me while sick! :p

I don't think I've been that sick from just a head cold/flu in a LONG time, I seriously couldn't do more than go to the bathroom, grab a protein bar, and back to the couch Fri afternoon & all day/night Sat, I didn't even shower...ICK!!;( I HATE that but was too sick to care enough to try.

Yest-Tone It Up & 30 min butt/thigh floor work
Today- KPC/L&G Premix w/ abs then added rest of L&G & floor work of B&G

August- :* :* :* Right back at ya, LOL! I hear you & I know...I DID take it easy Fri/Sat and for the most part Sunday(once I threw up;-))and Mon w/o was very low impact but I could tell I wasn't 100% yet but today I feel almost back to normal with the workouts so happy!! Your evening sounded wonderful, you are making monsters out of your cats...you didn't move for TWO HOURS for her...they've got you right where they want you! :D

Jennifer- We have snow here too but not even enough to stick to the roads, only the grass, decks, etc... which is fine by me- this is the "pretty snow" I like- looks pretty coming down but you don't have to "deal with it"!!! Hope the snow lets up for you soon. How's it going with the guys??

Michele- Your DN is AMAZING!!!! That is so great, I bet the man he saved can't thank him enough, huh? Your night ended up being wonderful, I am so happy you had a great night with your DH! Where did you brunch this morning?

Robin & Jeanette- HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! STOP BY MORE OFTEN! :)

Dana- I am with you on the not wanting to go back to work tomorrow, ugh. I ended up leaving at noon Fri & had Monday off, so in the past 2 weeks I've worked 1 1/2 days... it is going to be HARD working 3 days in a row, LOL! :p Chicken & waffles???? Exactly how does one go about eating that???

Okay, well going to do a couple things around here & relax a little since I've been on the go since early this morning, need to take advantage of being able to be a bum for one more day. Just stinks that I didn't get ANYTHING accomplished since I was sick the whole time I was off, oh well, guess I should be happy I feel better now!

Hello Haters.
Just woke up from my extended nap today, I did KPC last night and then did LIC this AM followed by some shoveling. It was easy this AM even with a few inches of the white stuff. Watching the UofM game right now and hope USC wins the Rose Bowl.
I would rather shovel snow than rake leaves period. Although, by the end of Feb., I'm going to be sick of this too. I just bought my second bag of salt(calicum chloride) and it's not cheap.
Not too much happening with the men lately. Nick is MIA. Dan is too shy. I'm very much content on my own and I haven't met anyone lately to change it.
Jen-Hope you feel better soon. take a break from the workouts.
Auggie-My cats have altered my schedule to my napping too. Or, by hanging out on my sunroom.porch and doing nothing.Cats Rule.
Diane-How did you survive the Holiday season with all the travels?
Michele-Good for you for having a Great New Year's Eve.

My sister got 8 inches of snow in Albany NY and is expected a few more, they have a snow blower. Detroit got hit today too, although the motor city is only known for plowing major roadways not residential.

Happy New Year!!

Thank You for your prayers concerning work. It'll be interesting next week. Thank GOD for workouts, a great way to relieve stress.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.