Hate - Possibly Searching for New Bold Name : August 8

August

Cathlete
Morning!
love0001.gif

Today it took all my might to get through LIS. My mom kept calling every few minutes to ask me something...and I think my Aunt might be on her way for a visit soon.

2mo5pow.gif

But I got myself through it and felt really good that I did!
47b20s0.gif

And I followed it with a bowl of fresh grapefruit, cottage cheese, yogurt and raw almonds.
indifferent0004.gif

When...when is my whey protein powder coming? WHEN?!
sad044.gif

JENNIFER -

>in the OD forum, there is a discussion on cat food there and about cat dental health. I'm sure they will appreciate your insight.

Yes, I did see that thread. And I knew that if I replied to it, it would take me about five hours to write up my post so I didn't
gigglesmile.gif
. You'd think there would be more clear cut information about what's best for your pet. I can't imagine it would be THAT hard to research, and yet there are such varied ideas in whatever you read. It's so frustrating!

Sorry to hear that things at work continue to be slow. I hope things will pick up soon.

DANA - Oh yeah, I know about the KB DOMS! I was going to mention that it's TWO days after that you get really sore from KB Way, but if I wrote it and it didn't happen to you, then I'd feel like a weakling
7.gif

How sweet that Gannon loves animals so much. He gets that from Mom?

Have a nice hair cut and concert!

MICHELE - How those pushups coming along? I wasn't going to say anything, but I think Dana's breaking her promise to you.
2.gif

Ooh, I was getting all ready to post when I found that you'd posted another post! Post! Posty, postal, poster.

Thank you for the review on the new KB discs. That's it. They're MINE. And so is the Lauren one. I'm ordering away!

>Oh, we're ALL doing the push up challenge, ain't that right, girls?

character0109.gif

JEN - Hey you! Glad to see you here. And that's great that you're feeling great! I haven't seen you write that in a while. We're looking forward to having you back more soon. We need more monster stories.

I hope you have a nice celebration for Chad! How cute to get cards from "all" of you!

OH THANK GOODNESS, BECKY IS GOING TO DO THE PUSHUP CHALLENGE WITH MICHELE!!!
acigar.gif

Becky - Hey you! I just looked at your photos . Very nice! And I'm so glad to hear that you'll be doing the pushup challenge with Michele.

Just one thing :

>I did the test this morning and did 22 pushups.
and
> I am NOT good at pushups

Should not be used in the same sentence. Ever.
164.gif
EVER. LOL.

Okay, off to put clothing on and go out for work.

Have a nice one!
thair_kiss.gif

loveshower.gif

Good Morning ! Its Friday !!!

I love the idea of a name change !!! I loved the haters......but it doesnt fit so much anymore . But the "lovers", might be mis-interpreted !??
I cant wait to see what you decide on !

OMG ! I didnt think 22 pushups was anything to be excited about !!!!
I mean, I feel like a total beginner, trying to hang in with Cathe & the gang when she goes on and on , all on her toes .......in so many of the workouts. I drop to my knees fairly early in the reps.
But in the test I was very careful to stop when I felt my form was slipping. I did only full pushups in good form and then stopped when I could feel I was losing it, so Im sure that's my starting point.
But 100 ????? that just seems out of reach .............EVER !!!

Can I ask for help with the emoticons ?? I can get one on here and then go to add another and my post disappears. I mean, I totally lose it ! POOF! It's gone !!
Any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong ? Should I have both screens brought up but minimized and go back & forth , or what ?? Ideas ? Suggestions ??

Okay , well thats enough of my rambling ....
Oh, one more question for you Michelle. How are you working in all the pushups ? I am doing the August rotation and have no idea how to fit them in .....just wondering how you are working it .

Have a great Friday ! DH is SUPPOSED to be off every friday in the summer (working 4 , 10 's) but it hasnt worked out that way!!:( Instead he is working 6 days a week. LONG days! :mad:

Okay, this time I'm really leaving ........;)

Becky
Oops, also meant to add, you guys are killing me ! You have me soooooooooo interested in Kettlebells now !!!!
OMG I bought STS and want some of the new stuff Cathe is going to handle (weighted vest, weighted gloves, etc) and now KBs and dvds ???
I'm going to have to get a job JUST to pay for workout stuff !
Suggestions on KB weights to start and workouts ??? ack!!!:eek:

Last edited:
Hello Haters.

TGIF!! Need I say more. Hope everyone has a great day today. I went for a walk last night and it was nice to get outside.

Is anyone planning on watching the Summer Games? Olympics. Mike Phelps is cute..

My neighbours' daughter is getting married today . 8-8-8.

Have fun with the pushup challenge, not for me, at least not now.

BBL

Hiya!!!!

I got up and did my push ups first thing after coffee.

I met the requirement PLUS ONE for a total of 22 perfect push ups on my toes!!! :D:D:D

I'm getting ready to do CCV8. It's still so hot on my 2nd floor where Eli is that I turned my AC down to 65 :eek: . I hope that does the trick.

I'll BB after my workout for personals. Kiss Kiss!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.