HATE - May Weekend!

August

Cathlete
Good morning!

I've just finished up a Cathe Stretch and feel pretty good! I finished a tuna sammich I had in the fridge and now I'm.....ready to take a nap.

JENNIFER -

>The Monsters LOVE you!!

And I love my monsters something terrible! Everything I think is now CATS. My newest concern is that they get no fresh air. I have no screens on my windows and I live on the 5th floor. It would be so great to give them the smell of "air." I wonder how much it would cost to have a screen fit.

>Things have been slow and one person has been laid off, and it could happen to me even though I have seniority.

That must be frazzling to have to think about. But I know that you're an important member of their staff (you've talked about that before), so I'm thinking it might be the opposite - your company might be worried about YOUR not leaving THEM.

MICHELE - I saw that hair-licking icon and thought it was really funny and wondered how I could possibly use it.....you used it splendidly and it sure made me laugh!

Ah yeah, the "gguh.....gguh.....gguh.....gguh......gguh...." sound. Anything that remotely sounds like that, too, like a sound coming from the next apartment, will have me sit up to check on the squirrels. LOL.

So are you going to be doing some research on dishwashing machines?

>My Johnny sleeps all day AND all night.

LOL. It's kind of warm today so Mooch and Cham are sleeping a lot. Yoyo and Lulu are at their own homes (so far LOL), and if nobody is meowling over there, I can only assume they must be sleeping, too.

>>>Lately I've been blowing off weights and doing my cardio.

>>Oh gawd, well whatever it is, I hope it's not catchy.

>LMAO!! Hey, didn't you just enjoy a Christi STEP workout!? Yeah, yeah, I think you did! So it was YOU spreading the cardio germs around here!!

Shhhhhhh! Thank goodness Shannon is on vacation.

That's really pretty cool about Coach Sean and his being in contact with his fans. And what a great way to get ideas (and a stronger following) to ask that his fans try out the workouts. I'm guessing he gave it to you for free, or gave you some kind of nice marks for the review and word-of-mouth?

>I...I don't think I agree with the ZERO tolerance policy for grains.

Oh no, don't get me all confused again! LOL.

You know, I just spent about 30 minutes answering about grains when it suddenly occurred to me that it was terribly boring and that probably nobody but I cared! LMAO! So I edited it out (quickly changing the subject, but I just got a delivery of freeze-dried chicken livers and gave some to Mooch and Cham -- Cham wouldn't eat a bite, but OMG, Mooch was ALL over it and is now pestering me for more - and he usually never does that, wow!).

I'll save my incredibly interesting grains post for when we're really really bored and have nothing to talk about.

GOOD GAWD, the boy is licking my fingers as I type! LMAO!

(I had to stop a while to show some attention to Mooch -- he is STILL meowing for me to give him more liver. OMG! I've created a monster!)

>You...you have a machine -- ONE machine -- that washes AND dries your clothes!? Cool!! So how does it know when to start drying?

Yup. It's fairly common here. In fact, it's pretty standard.

(OMG, Mooch is on the highest cabinet he can climb to and is pawing at the door and cooing to get the dried livers!)

So yes, yes, those machines are the norm here. They probably don't make it to the States because they SUCK. They take forever to clean and dry, and let's hope you like wrinkles. Sheesh.

Anyway, you can program them to do only wash or wash&dry or dry only,...or you could wash your clothing, then put in a fabric sheet and push WASH again. Doh!

And of course you already know about my Toaster-Microwave-Rice Cooker-Oven.

Now if I could just buy a Futon-Elliptical LOL.

I'M SENDING VERY POSITIVE GOOD VIBES YOUR SISTER'S WAY!!

>Tonight I'm ordering a pizza and watching What Not to Wear

Oh wow, does that sound good or what!

JEN - You should try out some freeze-dried livers!

The photos!! Ohhh, they're totally cute! It's such a happy feeling to know how Sami came about and all turned out so good! (Okay, that was just about the weirdest English sentence I've written in a while LOL.)

And it sounds like you must be feeling better finally. That's great! Finally!

I have spent so much time on the computer already today. I've got to go!

Sorry I spent all that time talking about grains (and then edited it out) when I could have very well spent my time more productively searching out cool emoticons.

Have a nice weekend!

Hi-ho, I'm to work I go! :D

Hello Haters.

Getting ready to workout now, but no clue of what I will do.

A Traverse City Ice Cream shoppe got the best ice cream in the USA. Called Moomers. It was a GMA contest. My brother lives in Traverse City, a resort city on Lake MI.

About work, it was slow again yesterday for the most part but I was busy. And, there comes a time when change is good.

Jen-your babies are so cute!! I need to take a pic of mine and try to get them online.

August-fresh air is an important consideration. I would get a screen for them, my cats love it when I open the windows like now and it's not even 50 outside.

Michele-Shipschewana is off of I-80 in IN. It's just below Constantine MI and east of Michigan City IN.

Have a Great Day, bbl.

August- You are cracking me up with the chicken livers, that is funny. So have you given in & gave him more?!?! Aren't cats the best? What did you do before you had them? I guess Yogi had more of your attention, huh?

Jennifer- Yes, please share some pics of your babies.

I did 4DSKB & another 30 min toning thigh/hip/butt w/o. Going to do BM2 Upper body & a 30 min stretch later. My back & left knee are really giving me trouble so I know I need to take the time to stretch more...ugh.

And so you guys don't think I neglect Storm... I just snapped these pics of her! She is spoiled! :)

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1576/7738998/18571855/318588595.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1576/7738998/18571855/318588593.jpg

Hiya!!

I'm just checking in for a quick hello and to say that I'm ROTFLMAO at the chicken liver escapade :7

And Augie, I think you'd have to try pretty hard to bore me, even with long explanations about grains in cat food, you nut, you! :p

Jen -- as you can see, I was able to download the picture from my phone! That's Johnny in my new avatar :+ . He's inside a box that was used to deliver flowers on my birthday :7 . DH used an SD card (I think that's what you call it) to move the pictures from the phone to my computer.

We've been gone all day. I'm home for a quick workout and a shower before dinner. I'll see y'all tomorrow! :* :* :*

ETA that Storm is so cute! She looks like my Johnny.

Morning!

So what happens on the ONE night I have to put on clothing and go out? A major typhoon storm. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4076.gif

And it's still raining this morning!

At least I can enjoy the rain from inside today in my pajamas. Ahhh, the part of my job I love the most. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4fvfcja.gif

That reminds me, last night when I put clothing on for the first time in a while http://www.pic4ever.com/images/305.gif they felt soooo incredibly uncomfortable,
and I was wearing my baggy pants. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/help.gif

I started to feel so blubby and gross and I just couldn't believe my pants felt so tight and I was so uncomfortable all evening......nevertheless, I was so tempted to get ice cream at the convenience store across the street when I got home but I felt so icky that I skipped it..........to find that on my return...

.......The Glorious AUNT FLO had arrived to save my day! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/acigar.gif

It's been a while since I've been so happy to see her!

Though I'm not usually the bloating kind, so that doesn't say much for my pants situation. But I won't tell my brain if you don't.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/nocomment.gif

This morning the squirrels did fairly well with their breakfast. I split one 3 oz can of chicken Wellness between three of them, they each got 1 tbsp of dry, and Mooch got one raw medallion.

There's only maybe a tbsp and a half of the wet left.

At first Mooch couldn't finish his medallion.....and I know you guys can guess what I sprinkled on -- dried chicken liver! That leftover medallion was gone lickety-split! Heavy on the lickety! LOL

http://mysmileyz.com/s/dinner.gif

JENNIFER - Moomers. What a name! Have you tried the ice cream?

Yeah, maybe I'll ask the front guy if he knows someone who does screens to fit the windows in this building. I hope he doesn't ask to come see the window though, because....well, he doesn't know I have....squirrels.

Ooh, I would love to see photos of your babies!

JEN -

>You are cracking me up with the chicken livers, that is funny. So have you given in & gave him more?!?!

OMG, Jen, you wouldn't believe Mooch and the dried chicken livers LMAO! His eyes go all buggy like he's on drugs! I've never seen him so wild about a snack. I felt so happy to see that! I wanted really badly to give him some more, but I resisted. Like Michele said, I need to get them more hungry for their meals. Plus, I fear too much liver could cause some...problems.

>Aren't cats the best? What did you do before you had them? I guess Yogi had more of your attention, huh?

Yogi as in Yoga? LOL. Yeah, they are totally my life. They're so awesome.

I LOVED the new photo of Storm in the sink. How cute!

MICHELE - I love your new avatar! OMG, that's Johnny! How great! LMAO, he's in the box your bday flowers came in. He loves his boxes!

>And Augie, I think you'd have to try pretty hard to bore me, even with long explanations about grains in cat food, you nut, you!

You're sweet, as always. And I'm kind to have edited out that lifeless grain talk and saved my Good Humor Image.

Okay, I suppose I should get going here. It's Sunday, but that means nothing when you've got Mr. Work riding your shoulders.

http://mysmileyz.com/s/cop2.gif

Laters! :*

Hello Haters.

August-measure the screen yourself and buy one and leave it there, no one needs to know about the monster/squirrels.

Jen-your cats are quite pretty. Need to buy a disposable camera and take pics and download so you can see Madrid and Seville.

Christi-what was your workout?

Mine was MM, cleaning, walking, and doing garbage.

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.