HATE : Mar 13

August

Cathlete
Mooornin! http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/jumping/jumping0002.gif

Well, last night my mom came to my apartment and much to my surprise said, "Okay, guys! Time to go home!"

So I helped Mom bring Yoyo and Lulu back to her place...and in a weird way, I actually kind of felt sad having to say goodbye to them http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sad049.gif !

I must have gotten used to their being here. But I know it's better for them, and for Mom, too. (Not to mention my carpet LOL.) What's more, on my return to my place, I got the royal love-bug treatment from Mooch and Cham.

And then we three slept together all night. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/love/love0021.gif

And when I called Mom this morning, everything was going smoothly! I hope it stays that way. Although I love having Yoyo and Lulu at my place, I'm sure they love being at their own home with their own personal slave to share between just the two of them.

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/characters/character0029.gif http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/characters/character0029.gif http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/chores020.gif

Anyway, late last night I made up my rotation for next month! It's a different version of what I did last month. And do we remember the kind of rotation I did last month? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/think005.gif

Yes, that's right, NO CARDIO! LOL. I do like that rotation for SOME reason. This time though, I won't be using any Gym or S&H. So there. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/taunt009.gif

While making my rotation, I came across a sample video of one of Christi's new ones and I WANT IT. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/talk012.gif I'm going to think about it (a.k.a. Need to gather up a few more DVD choices as international shipping is one chunk price for 4 or 5 DVDs, so if I'm going to get it, I may as well get 5 DVDs LOL).

What else? I've made a wonderful discovery about my dining table - it would be hard to fit chairs with arm rests in it! http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/indifferent/indifferent0004.gif

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sad048.gif

SO NO MORE THINKING! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy036.gif

Especially since I now have a new meeting before my 4pm meeting.......I'm just going to order the armless chairs I was originally thinking of, and I'm also going to just buy that dang cabinet and deal with whatever problem arises when it gets here LMAO!! Bring it on!! Click that computer button!! http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0030.gif

Today was S&H Chest & Back / 10-min Cardio Solutions sections 1-3, so I did S&H.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry051.gif What.

ROBIN - Oooh, a day of cheese and chocolate. If you could wear pajamas, I don't know how the day could get any better. Have a fabulous trip!

JENNIFER - So how was your breakfast burrito LOL?

MICHELE -

>There's something about the sweet/salty thing

Recently in Japan the big boom is salty fresh caramel. Everything is salty fresh caramel right now -- soft serve, cakes, candies, toppings....

One usual thing in Japan that still grosses me out is putting salt on watermelon. This is supposed to "bring out the sweetness."

DANA -

>last night at exactly 12:43 I woke up to Ralphie staring in my face

LMAO! That cracked me up. I can just imagine that. What a cutie.

Have a great day! :D

Hello Haters.

How are you all doing?

Despite my cabin fever and winter blues, it's been "heaven" at work. Two people are out of the office and EVERYONE is in a great mood. The stress is gone until Monday. Then 4 days to welcome them back, then I have Good Friday off and it will be good.

Breakfast Burritos from McDonalds are not the greatest. If I'm going to waste breakfast with high calories instead of oatmeal and yogurt, it might as well be a Sausage McMuffin with Egg or the Egg Ciabata from Panera Bread (with fruit).

August-Mooch and Cham don't like to share their Mommy with anyone else. It's better that Yoyo and Lulu (love the names) stay with your Mom so they know who they belong to.

Dana-Adrian used to do that to me all the time. Freak me out having him just stare at me. Ralphie wants you not to forget who's the boss.

Heather suggested a workout combo that is sold at Target for a friend in the OD forum. Looking forward to a little shopping this weekend.

Have a Great Day!!

Good morning, Haters -

I'm growing kind of fond of this place. :7 I missed everyone yesterday, but I had to limit my internet wanderings because it was a pretty busy day.

August - whatever happened to the glue? :p And you ARE planning to go back and do that cardio, aren't you????? Come on Augie. Oh, and salt on watermelon isn't just a Japanese thing. It's practically mandatory down here in Arkansas and the southern U.S. I can't stand it either. Blech.

Jennifer - I'm so glad your work is stress-free for a few days? It's kind of like a little vacation, isn't it? I think the Egg Ciabata sounds much better than an Egg McMuffin. :9

Hi to all you other Haters. I'll be back later, I hope. And tonight, I'm going home to do Low Max!!! Three cheers for CARDIO!!!!!!

Goooooood mornin!

I just finished my 5 grain hot cereal with wild blueberries, chopped walnuts, cinnamon, and agave nectar :9

I'm about to do a workout -- no really, I am :p . I can finally breathe -- sort of -- so I'm going to do it! I am resolute! It's happenin! Now, what should I do, cardio or weights? What do you guys think I should do? I can't promise I'll take your advice, but I'd still like to know what'cha think :p

I wanted to make my bean stew for dinner tonight but I forgot to soak my beans x(

AUGIE -- YEA!! Yoyo and Lulu went home!! Oh, I'm sure they miss you, but I'm so happy that your mom feels able to take them back. I'll bet it weighed heavily on her mind and heart when she dropped them off at your place. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it goes well.

I got the royal love-bug treatment from Mooch and Cham.
Awwwwwwwwww :+ . They were probably happy to have you all to themselves ;)

Ah, the no cardio rotation. Yes, I'm quite familiar with that one -- LMAO!! I think it's really cute the way Shannon is trying to coax you into doing your cardio -- HA! :7

Salt on watermelon!? BLECH! EEEEWWWWWWWW! YUK!

Oh, and the salty caramel thing is big here, too. My favorite restaurant came up with a chocolate cake dessert that has a salty, caramelly topping and it is to.die.for!

Have you ordered your chairs. IIRC, the original chairs you picked out were really sharp looking -- very sleek. They'll go well with your table ;)

Have you considered using your crockpot as a centerpiece on your new table? It's just about the prettiest crockpot I've ever seen and I think it would be lovely on your table. You could put some flowers in it -- or lemons -- lemons would look nice and natural :p . No! No! I know! Put multicolored sweet potatoes in it :7

JENNIFER -- I just saw your thread in the OD. That's so nice of you, and quite generous! I hope she knows how lucky she is to have a friend like you ;) . Have you decided what to get? Check places like Dick's, too, because I think I've seen that pink step in there.

After you gift your friend you need to report back here for disciplinary action. Yes, it's a crime in Hatertown to disseminate cardio materials :p :7

Wow, well enjoy the good spirits in the office while you can! I hope this is the beginning of overall improvement in the work environment.

Ooh, eggs and ciabatta sound delish! Do you remember my eggs in purgatory breakfast recipe? Ciabatta would be GREAT with that (eggs poached in tomato sauce and served over toasted ciabatta :9 ). I love ciabatta and I buy it a lot from the bakery for a treat. It's great for grilled chocolate sandwiches }( :9

Cuz!! I missed you yesterday. Yes, I think you need to make the Hater's thread your new home. We need all the cardio help we can get and you'll be a good influence on us :7 . Just so long as you and Robin don't resort to brow beating :p

I don't know if you saw my post yesterday, but I lamented your work place woes. I've prayed and crossed my fingers and toes in hopes that you'll find a job you can love. :*

Lowmax :eek: ... ;( . Now that's a workout I cannot do!

Oh hey, I don't know if you saw the thread in the OD forum about Candace Grasso's new workouts, but she has ripped off Cardio Coach in a big way :eek: x( . She has completely lifted his concept and made it her own, and she doesn't acknowledge Sean in any way on her website x(. I'm seriously considering removing CCV6 from my iPod ;)

Hello to Dana and Robin and Jen :* :* :*

I have some calls to make and I'm going to do my workout while I'm in the mood :p . I'll BBL :* :* :*

ETA corrections, and capitol letters. I decided I don't like the keyboard on my iMac. The keys are far apart and I have trouble pressing the shift key to make a capitol letter. It's hard to explain but it's driving me crazy! x(

Hey Cuz!
No, I didn't see your post yesterday, but thank you so much! I'll have to go back and find it. I seriously doubt I'll be able to convert you Haters into Lovers... but maybe Robin and I can come up with some sort of a plan. :p Yes, I saw the thread about Candace Grasso. You know, I really like her as an instructor in CC 6 - but I thought the same as you - she's a traitor! A thief! I have no intention of buying her workouts. Coach Sean is my hero.

Now, to address this salty caramel thing: YUCK. I don't like caramel at all, and I really don't like salty stuff, so I'm very glad I haven't encountered that little combo around here. Why on EARTH would anybody ruin perfectly good chocolate with that stuff? What a crime. :7

>Hey Cuz!
>No, I didn't see your post yesterday, but thank you so much!
>I'll have to go back and find it. I seriously doubt I'll be
>able to convert you Haters into Lovers... but maybe Robin and
>I can come up with some sort of a plan. :p Yes, I saw the
>thread about Candace Grasso. You know, I really like her as an
>instructor in CC 6 - but I thought the same as you - she's a
>traitor! A thief! I have no intention of buying her workouts.
>Coach Sean is my hero.

I'm so glad we're of like mind on this, so I know it's not just me.

>Now, to address this salty caramel thing: YUCK. I don't like
>caramel at all, and I really don't like salty stuff, so I'm
>very glad I haven't encountered that little combo around here.
>Why on EARTH would anybody ruin perfectly good chocolate with
>that stuff? What a crime. :7

*GASP* *GASP* I just want to go on record that I'll be happy to relieve you of any and all chocolaty salty caramelly treats you care to get rid of :p }( :9

Alrighty, It's time to work out -- I'm going now -- wish me luck!

I just typed a really long post and it is gone. So I'm just saying hello and leaving it at that.

My new mouse has buttons on the side and I accidentally hit one of them and it took me to the previous screen and deleted my post. x(

>I just typed a really long post and it is gone. So I'm just
>saying hello and leaving it at that.
>
>My new mouse has buttons on the side and I accidentally hit
>one of them and it took me to the previous screen and deleted
>my post. x(

I really REALLY hate when that happens!!! x( x( x(

I'll bet it was good, too ;(

I love your posts ;)

:*

No, I haven't done my workout yet. I've been paying bills ;( . Now I'm STARVING, so I'm going to eat lunch and then I'll do my workout at...lessee...3:00 ;) K? :D

Howdy Haters.

August, the best thing about company is when they finally leave, no matter how much you love them. Did YoYo now howl for your mom? Maybe he just needed a couple days in a crowd to realize how heavenlike your mom's place is. I have a friend who not only salts her watermelon, she also salts apples and canteloupe.

Jennifer, so I take it most of your work stress is related to the folks who are off now? We have one person like that. She called in sick two days last week, and even though we were short staffed, it was nice to not have her there.

Michele, mmmmm, your breakfast sounded devine. So, what workout did you decide on. Cardio?}(

Shannon, they haven't caught on to our sublibimal (sp?) "cardio is good" waves yet, have they?

Hi Dana! Sorry to lose your post. I agree, they are most entertaining.

Well, I went into town and got my hair chopped super short and some killer highlights. I like it. I especially like the ease. The salon was great about it.

Just think, in 24 hours, we should be on the ferry crossing the Drake channel to get from St Thomas to St John. Yay!

Robin - I'm sure it'll take a while, but we shall persevere. Have no doubt. }( Gosh, you lucky woman. I don't even like the tropics, and you have me dreaming of a vacation! Your hair sounds very summery, too. So now you're truly ready to go!

My post included exactly what Robin said, people around here not only salt their watermelon, but cantalope & apples too!! GROSS!!!!

I bullet walked 4 miles yesterday, and 2 miles today.

I've filed all friggin' day, I've had it. Still 30 minutes to go.

Shannon, you will not, I repeat, will NOT, coherse us haters to the likes of that evil cardio. NEVER!!!

Robin, I want to see pics of your hair. It sounds great!

I am having a bad day... I've felt bloated & VERY puffy all day long and now all of a sudden I feel like I could throw up & a horrible headache all of a sudden hit me. I've already told Chad that I will not be suitable company this evening & not to come over. I changed clothes to workout but have since changed into comfy clothes... I think I'll lay down for an hour & hopefully be able to workout after that but if not, I'll just skip dinner to make up for the calories not burned & go to bed.

Sorry to be so self absorbed... think I'm going to go puke. :-(

Hello Haters.

Jen-Hope you feel better soon.

Tried to do 4DS CardioPower and was wiped out so I ended it real quick. Second time with this premix. Change in weather, even for the better, isn't helping. The hour change is always a factor.

Tomorrow is Friday, Thank GOD, although it's been a great week,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.