HATE - Jan 9

August

Cathlete
Hiya! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/merv/crazy.gif

I ended up waking up at 6am to find that Mooch and Cham were both sleeping on me all cute and I HAD to take a photo LOL -- I was prepared since, well, they ALWAYS sleep on me all cute, and I always wish I could take a photo of it.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/char098.gif

So anyway, I woke up and my camera was right next to my head where I've been putting it for the past few nights, and I began the difficult task of trying to take a photo of all of us together sleeping. While half asleep. In bed. In the dark. With one hand.

I think I probably took about twenty photos before I was able to take a photo of all three of us in the frame. This morning when I checked it, I found it's blurry LOL. But it's cute. It'll do. Until the next time!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/char167.gif

I just finished S&H Tris and Bis http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/merv/ca.gif , and my apple bran smoothie is down and settled, and I'm ready to go do some work.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/merv/basketball.gif

DANA -

>You work such crazy hours that I imagine it would be hard to get on a decent schedule.

Yeah, I honestly love being able to go to sleep at an early hour and waking up at an early hour. It's so much more pleasant than going to bed at 5am and then checking out of a hotel at 1pm to go ride a train for however many hours and end up falling asleep there.

>Oh Lord I just bought 2 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies.

LOL, and I'm SO envious!! I love chocolate mint cookies!

JENNIFER -

>I came home tonight my Secret Santa, whom has been delivering me gifts to my home showed up. This has been the 6th year and it's been non-stop.

Wait, wait, hold up! Your Secret Santa? You mean that you have a system with a bunch of colleagues who all do this exchange? Or do you mean that there's some person out there who does this and you have no idea who it is?

And does that person know that it's January 9th? LOL.

>Also, my cats got a gift too. From Big Lots, cat furniture that has two tunnels and a big board on top to hold the both of them

COOL! Do they just love it?

JEN - Oh gawd, that dish sounds delish.

>My favorite dish my mom made when growing up.

You have to tell Chad that! No wait, maybe that's too much too soon. I know, you should tell your MOM that! She would be so happy to hear that.

>I hope Chad realizes besides making stuff in the crock pot this is about the only dish I know how to make, LOL!

LMAO! I really gotta find out what a crock pot is and how to say it in Japanese.

>e-mail today

And it was VERY cute. Thank you!

MICHELE - Did you make friends with Apple people?

Have a great one! :D

Oh man, you beat me to the punch August! I hate living on the west coast! LOL

So here's the post that I just put on the Jan. 8 thread:

Hello hater-taters!

Took the dogs for a walk this morning, just a half hour, but trudging through 2 feet of snow burns some calories! Then I went shopping with my best friend. It was a really rough day! LOL

But I'm really ready for bed now and it's only 8:30!

Don't worry, I'm definitely not going anywhere any time soon... I've got a serious 20 pounds to lose and I need to stay focused. And that means doing some serious HATING! And I just need to stay focused on good health anyway. Who doesn't? I'm going to clean out my fridge tomorrow and get out some healthy recipes. Aaah, the new year!

Jennifer - A secret santa? Neat! And you don't know who it is? How fun!

Jen - I haven't posted new pics yet. But it's on my list of to-do's during my week off. Yes, I have the rest of the week off! I worked my arse off during the holiday season (which is another reason I wasn't around... but no excuses, I need to find a work/life balance).. so now I get time off! I'm sure Chad will love the meal! Yum!!

Michele - New furniture possibly? How fun! I desperately need some furniture... EVERYTHING in my house is second hand, except my bed. But that's just a mattress and a box spring, no headboard. I hope you had a good cardio schmardio.

Robin - HI!

Dana - 1 week on WW?? Congratulations! You're a better woman than I. I still have yet to decide how I want to approach these 20 pounds... Procrastination? Yes. But I refuse to start another "diet" that I'm just going to quit after a few weeks. I'm sure that scale will reward you... and even if it doesn't, just focus on how good you feel!

August - I hope you made it to bed eventually! Are you still playing that Nintendo thingy? My kittens are only 6 months old and they LOVED the catnip mice I got them. But come to think of it... they love every single thing that they can get their paws on! If it resembles a rodent, or makes a jingle, or can be pounced on, they love it. Aaaah, to be a kitten.

Good night all!

OOOOHH!! I almost forgot! I bought a nice big gym quality step and it arrived today! The thing is frikkin huge compared to my old one. A whole foot longer and sturdier. I love it! Tomorrow is high step training! Or maybe low impact circuit....

Arista

Hello Haters.
My cats love the new furniture, now that it's in my front heated sunroom. Lots of light and warmth from the sun, even in the winter.

No, gift exchange here. This angel from GOD has been delivering me gifts in secrecy for the past 6 years. It made my whole night and almost put me in tears, even on Jan. 8th. This year, a 1/2 pound of milk chocolate, french vanilla coffee, nail colour, hair bands, lip gloss, and a bunch of socks, plus breakfast bars. Every year, there are always socks. Some years, I've had homemade coco and tupperware.

Arista-Enjoy your new step. Going bigger with it will change your workouts. For inspiration, I go to the Biggest Loser website.

Dana-Good luck with WW. I could live with their meals,etc..

August-where are the pics?

Michele-How are you? How's your sister doing?

We're supposed to get snow tonight and the weekend after our thaw.
This week, I was checking to see how expensive it will to book a flight to Albany NY to visit my sister in June. I think I might have a cold now. Have a Great Day in Hatersville!!

Morning haters.

Jennifer - that is really cool that you have a secret Santa bringing you gifts. In a way I'd be curious as to who it was, but then again, it may take the excitment away if you knew who it was. I love how whoever it was included your kitties.

Arista - last year I got a new step and I too love it. Isn't it amazing the size difference?? So what workout are you or did you do?

Jen - the meal that you are making Chad sounds really tasty. He better appreciate it.

Michele - what ya up to today?

August - on my wish list to send you would be a crock pot and some girl scout cookies. Don't they have girl scouts in Japan?

OK, here is my exciting news - I have lost 3.8 lbs since Jan 1st. Yeah for me!!!! I was a bit scared to get on the scale this a.m. since Flo is here but I'm glad I did.

I didn't get to workout last night b/c company dropped in. Thank God that I at least got a walk in at work.

OK, better get working. BBL.

'Mornin'! Good mornin' everybody!! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/frizz1.gif

This is gonna have to be a group post because I have so much to do today. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/grouphugg.gif

I was out much longer than I anticipated yesterday, and then DH came home from work early. He had to spend the night at the horsepistol Monday night, so he made it a point to get home early last night. All this to say that I didn't have a chance to check back with y'all.

I have more cardio schmardio on tap for today. I made a wonderful discovery yesterday while doing a CC workout -- I'm doing good!! I mean really good!! My endurance is better, I can go faster with higher resistance, I have to work harder to get my HR up, and I recover more quickly. It just seemed to happen over night but I'm really pleased about this. It makes the workouts seem slightly more fun and more worthwhile.

Arista - Nope, nope, nope -- I didn't buy any furniture, although I do need some. I don't have a headboard for my bed either. Nor do I have a pair of REAL nightstands. DH uses my dad's nightstand that's about 50 years old, and I use a very old chest that belonged to DH's grandmother. The two pieces are totally different -- different periods, different woods, different finishes, etc. Our bedroom is a total hodgepodge. ^^^5's for your new step!

August -- ROTFLMAO at your early morning kitty photo shoot! I'll bet that's totally cute :+ I wish you could post it! I hope you manage to get to sleep at a decent hour today.

Jen - My mouth is watering over your meal plans. That was so sweet of you to send Chad home with enough leftovers to feed his boys!

Jennifer - Your Secret Santa is an angel from heaven! How sweet! Oh boy, I hope we don't get the snow. It's downright balmy here, but we had a major storm last night with rain and high winds. It was actually kind of creepy -- not a fun storm with cracks of thunder and soothing rain -- but a howling wind that sounded like a train wreck! I thought we might have a tornado -- thank heavens we didn't.

Dana -- WOO HOO And ^^^^^5's on your weight loss!!!!! OMG I can't buy GS cookies -- especially the thin mints -- because I can't stop eating them once I tear them open:eek:

Oh man -- I have to go. I wasn't going to do personals, and look, I did them anyway (sorry they were so short)! I'll try to check back later today. :* :*

Edited to correct many typos :eek:

Heya, Haters
Yes, I still lurk around, even though I don't post much. I love reading about what's going on in Haterville.

Jen, I see you have a new man in your life - things that make you go hummmm....I sent you a pm - did you get it?

I have to admit I took a long hiatus from Cathe and the boards. It's good to see that you all are still checking in - you're kind of like my fitness family that I eat breakfast with. I have been checking in on the Early Riser check in. Helps to keep me accountable.

Oh my gosh - is it Girl Scout cookie season? Thin Mints, the peanut butter, the carmel/coconut ones are the best!

Please forgive me, but was it Diane who had the baby or Dana? What did she have?

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.