HATE - Jan 8

August

Cathlete
Hello!

I'm off to a late start. I woke up with some really good DOMS in my chest, and a bit in my thighs, which I love!

And today was my day off, which I also love! LOL.

And today I had to go out to work, which meant getting dressed, which I also....well, at least it was warmer today than usual.

So it was a good day to have off (by chance) since I had to leave to do some work outside. All went well, and now I'm winding down for bed.

I just finished today's apple portion. So....how long do apples keep? At this rate, I should have apples up to summer. Or rather, two boxes of rotten apples. But they're sure delicious. Too bad Cham and Mooch can't help me.

Sorry for the lack of emoticons. I'll work on that after I've had some sleep!

ROBIN - Hey there! Thanks for the applause for Cham's mini-Masterpiece. After she performed it, I promptly sang "I'm So Happy You Had a Nice Poo," an original song I made up on the spot to congratulate her. I'd say I was influenced by the musicals "Oklahoma!" and "South Pacific."

>Our boxes are in the basement, and since it's DH's job to clean them, I have no idea what Paddy and Frank's toilet habits are.

As I type, I can reach out and touch my litter box. This means not only do I know Mooch and Cham's toilet habits, but I also know lots of fancy details. This, with me in my The Winter Outfit, and coupled with the fact that I don't have a boyfriend, puts me at high risk.

JENNIFER -

>Today is the first day w/o my supervisor. Dreading it a little but anxious to get it over with. She's been gone before, like I mentioned in some previous posts awhile back, so it shouldn't be too much different.

Well, it sounds like you've got a good hold of things. I'll be sending good vibes for it all to go smoothly.

>Dance Wars and Antiques Roadshow are both on at the same time, decisions to make here.

LOL. Good luck!! LOL.

>Never, ever again will Madrid get catnip. He is very mean

Really! What a bummer. My guys aren't "of age" for catnip yet, apparently, or maybe they're just getting there. I've read they don't really react until they're about a year old and my guys are still only 8 months. I can't wait to give catnip a try. I hope it doesn't have a bad reaction!

MICHELE -

>August, you're such a wonderful and attentive kitty mom

Aw, thanks. It helps that the litter box is one foot away from where I always sit LOL.

>I...I don't like the laptop

LMAO. Well, if I had to suddenly switch to PC, I think I would go nuts, too. I guess you can see how things go over the next couple weeks and then you can always go and get yourself a new PC! Either way, you have a new computer, and that makes us Haters very, very happy!

>sprouted grain bread. This store has a FABULOUS bakery

Ooh, I'm so envious!! That sounds so good!

DANA -

>It is 53 and I didn't even need a coat

OMG. You nut.

That chest pain stuff is pretty wacked. I wonder why after doing chest exercises you get such feelings? That must be awful. But the doctor didn't say if you should stop doing those kinds of exercises?

ARISTA -

>Can two butts that small really make that stank?

No comment LOL.

>I've been working out or doing some sort of sweaty activity every day since New year's

Woo hoo! Good for you! Things have been going good with my rotation, too.

All right, i'm getting ready for bed now!

:*

Gooooood morning!

Yea!! August started our thread!! Yea!! I was holding out until the very last minute just to see if you would :p

I'm positioned comfortably at my desk in front of my old PC. I've decided to go to another Apple store -- a little one -- not the great big authorized Apple dealer that is packed full of people and feels like a video arcade. There's a small Apple store near here that has iMacs set up on desks just like you'd use them at home, and you can try out laptops while sitting in a chair. At the giant Apple store everything is bolted to a counter and you can't try them in a setting like you'd use them at home. I want to try out an iMac and this might be just the place to do it!

I'm doing some sort of cardio schmardio today, and then I'm going to a furniture store open house. One of my friends works for a furniture store that just opened up and she's supposed to invite 20 people to this open house, so I'm going as a favor to her. Of course, she knows I don't have a proper bedroom suit, or so much as a stick of furniture in my dining room -- LMAO!

I'm sorry to have blathered on about myself so much. I only have a second for personals because I need to do my workout and get to that open house.

Augie -- I'm ROTFLMAO at your intimate knowledge of Champoo!! Ha!! I said Champoo!! Champoo...shampoo -- get it! Hehehehe. OMG I'm such a dork!

I hate DOMS :p -- but I'm glad you're happy about yours :7

Dana -- The weather is so bizarre! It got up to about 60 degrees here yesterday. I opened a couple of windows, for crying out loud. It looks to be a lovely day today, too, except that it's super windy outside. I'm so proud of you for following through on your diet and exercise plans! We can do this together, K? I'm trying really hard to stop procrastinating.

Arista -- I was so glad you came back again! I was afraid you'd vanish again and we wouldn't see you for another 3 or 4 months. It's not nice to make us miss you like that, young lady! It's really great to have you back.

Jennifer -- Hang tough! Prayer is on your side.

Jen -- Did you post yesterday? I feel like I'm out of touch with you. WTH are you!? Are you feeling better? How's Chad?

Robin -- How was your bike ride? I'm another one who's jealous of you for somehow managing to get your DH to scoop the litter box. I have a 2 story house so I have a box on each floor and I scoop both of them. I guess it's only fair, after all, DH does actually go to work everyday while I'm sitting here in the lap-o-luxury :p

Did I miss anyone? Well, hello to all and I need to skedaddle. I still haven't posted in the Melter's thread and I probably ought to. I'll BBL :*

I TOTALLY can't sleep!!

x(

Is it because today was my day off? LOL.

Even Mooch and Cham were fast asleep, which usually inspires me to be fast asleep, but nope, here I am, on the computer again. Hungry. LOL.

>Yea!! I was holding out until the very last minute just to see if you would

LMAO!

That's a great idea about the Apple Store. I can't believe the big store doesn't have a set up like that.

By the way, not to scare you, but, I HATE HATE HATE Apple Stores. It's probably a different scene in the States, but the people who work for the Apple Store in Tokyo (at least the two branches to where I've been) have MAJOR attitude problems and I've been very pissed off more than once at Apple Stores.....and I've since vowed, and I'm being serious, that I will never buy anything at an Apple Store again unless I absolutely MUST.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry044.gif

I'm...I'm sure it will be different where you are. :D

> Champoo

Heheh. You wrote Champoo.

Have fun at the furniture store opening, and tell us what you bought when you get home. }(

ETA : Here's an interesting thing http://bestsmileys.com/geek/1.gif - I've been cooing Mooch more when he comes to nap recently....okay, I coo Cham and Mooch like 98% of the time I'm with them...but when Mooch comes to nap on me, I've been cooing him more exaggerated than I did before.

And you know what? He kneads me more often, and he has become a ton more playful. Isn't that wild?

Hi August. Why can't you sleep? Your kittie stories crack me up.

I just ate my lunch - it was soooo good. I made BBQ chicken on the grill on Sunday and I had about 3oz left over so I brought that, I had a plain baked sweet potato and a salad w/ff dressing. I'm stuffed. After a brisk 2-mile walk and that healthy lunch, I feel
G-R-E-A-T!!!

Michele - wait, I thought that you got a new computer? Did you take it back? Was I dreaming you got one? What is up??? How was the furniture open house? Did you find anything that you want to get in the near future?

Arista - yeah!!!! You're back. Now you better stick around ya hear!

Jennifer - see, you didn't need to stress yesterday, your day went fine. Have you found any other positions that your considering applying for? Why are you going to Albany? I don't recall reading about you going there.

I am still in a funk to get myself organized for 2008. I spent last night trying to get stuff ready for taxes, cleaning up the kitchen, cooking and then Gabe and I did a puzzle and played about 20 games of Connect Four. Our "assignment" for this week from the behavior group was to spend at least 10 minutes of 1:1 time together. We didn't technically do what we were supposed to do but we spent well over 10 minutes. The reason for this exercise was b/c when some kids don't get attention from their parents they tend to act out or misbehave so I guess that is what they were trying to achieve with this. Although I spend plenty of quality time w/both my boys, I don't think that is Gabe's problem.

Tomorrow will be 1 week that I am on WW. If I didn't lose, I'm going to smash the scale!!!!!

Hello to everyone else!

Hi, Dana!

It's 3:11am here and I've just had a bowl of oatmeal!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/dance006.gif

Your lunch sounds so delicious and healthy! And you're obviously feeling it. I'm feeling way better, too, having started my rotation and watching out for healthier eating. Yay!

Did Gannon's owie get better?

That's great that you did your "assignment" with Gabe, even if it was a bit different from what you were "expected" to do. Any 1 on 1 time is fantastic, and if Gabe can get some extra, I'm sure he's very happy to be doing that with his good mommy!

> If I didn't lose, I'm going to smash the scale!!!!!

Must you get on that dreadful thing? You're doing so well. Why not wait another week?

Yes I have to get on the evil thing. I must, I must.

Are you sleeping yet? You work such crazy hours that I imagine it would be hard to get on a decent schedule.

Oh Lord I just bought 2 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies. Someone stopped by my desk and when she asked me i I wanted to buy any I told her he!! no, but then I caved and ordered 2 boxes. One is the thin mints and the other is some kind that my DH likes. Her DD has to sell 80 boxes to get a prize. That is nuts.

Hello Haters.

Tonight, when I came home tonight my Secret Santa, whom has been delivering me gifts to my home showed up. This has been the 6th year and it's been non-stop. I have no clue on who does it. It showed me tonight that GOD does care and I do have friends out there.
Also, my cats got a gift too. From Big Lots, cat furniture that has two tunnels and a big board on top to hold the both of them. It takes up alot of space and is quite bulky, but it was cheaper than PetsMart.

Michele-Hope you're enjoying your old pc. thank you for your prayers.

August-Any more squirrel stories?

Diane-How are you and Miss Ella doing?

Time to get to PLB tonight.

very quick check in for me again.... sorry! I am tired & need to get to bed early tonight and have SO much to do still.

I did 4DS Kickbox, bun shaper, and another 20 min butt/thigh workout
last night was Burn It Up from Beachbody

I have been doing laundry, unloaded dishwasher, boiled chicken for tomorrow night, let it cool, pulled chicken - works better for the casserole but takes LOTS of time! However, now tomorrow night all I'll have to do is cook broccoli, mix sauce, and throw in oven to cook then add cheese! My favorite dish my mom made when growing up. I also got fruit to make a fruit salad to go with it and a potato, pepper, snap pea mix for a side... I hope Chad realizes besides making stuff in the crock pot this is about the only dish I know how to make, LOL!

Hello to August, Michele,& Dana- don't feel too bad for no personals since talked to you via e-mail today. :)

Jennifer- That is really nice that you have a secret santa, I am happy that your spirits are lifted.

Arista, how are you doing? What workout did you do tonight?? Have you updated your picture trail yet???? :)

Terri- If you are lurking, hello! I will e-mail you soon, if not before this weekend I will get to it then for sure. I am really glad you & Arista are back around.

Later haters!

Hello hater-taters!

Took the dogs for a walk this morning, just a half hour, but trudging through 2 feet of snow burns some calories! Then I went shopping with my best friend. It was a really rough day! LOL

But I'm really ready for bed now and it's only 8:30!

Don't worry, I'm definitely not going anywhere any time soon... I've got a serious 20 pounds to lose and I need to stay focused. And that means doing some serious HATING! And I just need to stay focused on good health anyway. Who doesn't? I'm going to clean out my fridge tomorrow and get out some healthy recipes. Aaah, the new year!

Jennifer - A secret santa? Neat! And you don't know who it is? How fun!

Jen - I haven't posted new pics yet. But it's on my list of to-do's during my week off. Yes, I have the rest of the week off! I worked my arse off during the holiday season (which is another reason I wasn't around... but no excuses, I need to find a work/life balance).. so now I get time off! I'm sure Chad will love the meal! Yum!!

Michele - New furniture possibly? How fun! I desperately need some furniture... EVERYTHING in my house is second hand, except my bed. But that's just a mattress and a box spring, no headboard. I hope you had a good cardio schmardio.

Robin - HI!

Dana - 1 week on WW?? Congratulations! You're a better woman than I. I still have yet to decide how I want to approach these 20 pounds... Procrastination? Yes. But I refuse to start another "diet" that I'm just going to quit after a few weeks. I'm sure that scale will reward you... and even if it doesn't, just focus on how good you feel!

August - I hope you made it to bed eventually! Are you still playing that Nintendo thingy? My kittens are only 6 months old and they LOVED the catnip mice I got them. But come to think of it... they love every single thing that they can get their paws on! If it resembles a rodent, or makes a jingle, or can be pounced on, they love it. Aaaah, to be a kitten. :p

Good night all!

OOOOHH!! I almost forgot! I bought a nice big gym quality step and it arrived today! The thing is frikkin huge compared to my old one. A whole foot longer and sturdier. I love it! Tomorrow is high step training! Or maybe low impact circuit.... :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.