HATE - Jan 7

August

Cathlete
Good morning!

Michele?

Michele?

Are you all right? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/greet028.gif

Well, Cham is constipated. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sad031.gif

Oh, sorry, I guess I shouldn't start off the thread like that.

I've just finished Slow & Heavy Chest and Back (woo!) and finished off another mealy apple bran smoothie. This time I used soymilk instead of water, and peanut butter whey instead of vanilla, and it came out quite tasty. Mealy, but tasty. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/eatdrink058.gif

As soon as I got out my step to use as a weight bench, Cham went to hide under it. It was so cute. I was doing bench presses and I could hear her under the step squirreling about.

Oh, speaking of Cham, she's constipated. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sad031.gif

I don't know why she would be since she's eating the same things as she usually does, and there hasn't been anything out of the ordinary (except for that I'm here this weekend LOL).

It was actually kind of funny how I found out she was having some, er, trouble. She always does #2 standing on the entrance to the litter box, so that her whole body is out of the box, but her butt is inside. I noticed she went and took her position there, and she was there for a good minute when suddenly, keeping the same position, she slowly just slid forward and off the box entry and onto the floor!

We were both kind of surprised. She turned around to see if she'd made a deposit, but I confirmed it - nothing.

I'm going to give her a little workout now. Hopefully that will help move things.

Hope you all have a moving day!

Heh.

JENNIFER - Oh, good, hopefully Michele will feel better after reading that you changed to Mac, too. You know, most bugs that go through the emailing system that muck up your computers are powerless against the mighty Mac. Or rather, they're geared to muck up PCs and not Macs. So that's an extra bonus.

JEN - Wow you got a ton done, didn't you! Yay! Feels so good! I've been so productive this year, too. It's great!

>How do you like better burn/better buns, I think I had thought about getting that at one point but never did.

Honestly, I think the TLT series are good workouts for just starting out, for tired or sick days, or when you don't really feel like doing exercise. So it's been good using the TLT series to just get back into things. So for you, no, I guess I wouldn't recommend it.

I hope you and Chad had a good time hanging out and taking it easy.

MICHELE - I'm sending you good computer vibes!! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy080.gif

OH! Before posting, I refreshed my screen to find you'd posted!

>We went back to the Apple store this afternoon and they let us trade in the high definition laptop for one with a lower resolution.

Oh, well, that's fantastic! I sure hope that things will be smoother. It's so frustrating - computers! Urgh! I'm sending you all sorts of good wishes, and that dang computer better do what it's supposed to or ELSE! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/computer003.gif

:D

Hey August!!

I was just getting ready to sign off when I saw your thread!!

Uh oh, Cham is constipated!? Oh boy, that happened to Johnny once and it was ugly. Are you sure she's constipated? When was her last poo? Water and fiber -- that's what she needs. What I have to do for Johnny is feed him canned food mixed with a couple 2 or 3 TBSP of water and a BIG dollop of pureed canned pumpkin. He won't drink water so he's restricted to canned food only. Canned food is supposed to contain all the water a cat needs. I don't know if it does or not, but I cover my bases by adding water to it. He just laps it up like candy! He won't eat pumpkin unless it's mixed with his food. You could also try pureeing some peas to add to her food.

I love Slow and Heavy!

Okay, I'm going to bed now. I hope our dear Cham makes a big poo!:*

Hi!

I was just playing with Cham and getting her to run some (which she loves to do...she hates when I do cardio, but she herself seems to like it LOL).

From the start, Cham has always been either a bit constipated or a bit on the soft side (but she goes every day). She's been a really regular consistency lately...She did go yesterday, and I can only guess she's constipated because when she fell off the entry to the litter box, one tiny pellet came out LOL. I left out that small detail previously - didn't want to overdo my first post of the day LOL.

She's sleeping now. Maybe after a good nap, she'll be able to get a good one out.

I'm lucky, both Mooch and Cham love to drink water.

Canned food with water must make a nice yummy stew! It must be easy to lap up, too. Thank you for the ideas on pumpkin and peas. In the past, she usually um, works things out. ;-) I'll be around all day so I can monitor her, thank goodness.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a big ol stinky one. :D

Have a good night, Michele!

And have a good breakfast everybody else! You don't need to thank me for helping you keep your appetites in toll! LOL.

Clap, clap, clap! Encore! Encore!

August, I guess that's what happens when you live in such close proximity to the litter box. Our boxes are in the basement, and since it's DH's job to clean them, I have no idea what Paddy and Frank's toilet habits are.

Michele, I hope the new computer settles in and you get to feeling comfortable with it. I think you just have to spend a day or so posting on Cathe forums to get it good and broken in. }(

Hi to Jen and Jennifer. I'm headed for work, but just had to stop in and applaud Cham's accomplishment.

Hello Haters.
Good to hear that our Cham is doing better. My boys only get dried cat food and never had canned food at all. BTW, my pc is Gateway not Mac, I wish, but not the case. My parents and brother all have MACs and love them.
Today is the first day w/o my supervisor. Dreading it a little but anxious to get it over with. She's been gone before, like I mentioned in some previous posts awhile back, so it shouldn't be too much different.

Hope you all have a Great Monday. No workouts this weekend so I might do PUB tonight, followed with PLB on Tues, then Gin Miller's Intense Moves on Wed.. Dance Wars and Antiques Roadshow are both on at the same time, decisions to make here.

>http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/music007.gif
>
>CHAMI'S SYMPHONY HAS PERFORMED!
>
>
>:D

OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!! Yea Cham!!! Yea!!! August, you're such a wonderful and attentive kitty mom :+

Hiya Haters!

This post is coming to you from...drum roll please...my -- you won't believe it -- desktop computer. I...I don't like the laptop. Me no likey ;) . I think I'm just a desktop kind of a girl. I haven't officially decided to return the laptop, but I'm leaning that way. I'm not even comfortable with it on my lap -- lol! The 17" computer is too big, and too bright. Man that sucker burns my eyes after awhile http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/shocked011.gif . I like my desk and my chair where I can look out the window and see my pretty tree :D . DH bought me a keyboard and mouse to use with the laptop, but that only tells me that I need a desktop. I mean, what's the point of having a laptop if you just plan on turning it into a desktop!?

Okay, enough computer talk. I'll let y'all know what I decide to do with the damn thing - -LMAO!

I'm going to dive right into my workout today. I didn't exercise or eat well over the weekend and I'm turning a new leaf today. I had a poached egg with sprouted grain bread for breakfast, and I'm making Tuscan white bean soup and salad for dinner. My grocery store just introduced a their own sprouted grain bread. This store has a FABULOUS bakery and the bread is really wonderful. It's not dry and crumbly like the frozen stuff.

I'm doing PS CST and a short CC today.

Robin -- hey you! How's your knee? I hope you have an easy day at work :* . Thanks for the 'puter vibes. Yeah, I hope I grow to like it. I have 14 days to return it and I will unless I grow to love it. For that kind of money it's really important to LOVE it -- to want to sleep with it and take it everywhere with you ;)

Jennifer - wow, you have your workouts all planned out! Good for you! I hope you rub off on me -- LMAO!

Hello to Dana, Diane, Jen, Arista, Terri, and any one else who might be lurking! I'll BBL :*

ETA that it's so nice to be able to see the cute smilies!! They look so small on the Mac -- I can barely see them :-(

Hey all. Just a quick check in b/c I'm done with lunch and need to make some phone calls.

Yeah Michele, you've got a new computer!!!! For the record, I don't like laptops either. My boss asked me if I wanted to get one but I passed. I'm so glad to hear that you didn't have eggs in purgatory this a.m. Gross!!!!! The bread you are talking about sounds wonderful!!!! YUM! I really like the workout you are doing today.

Aug - so glad that your kitty resolved the bowel problems. Yes, the restaurant that you went to did say "Swingers" and then underneath it, it had the list of appetizers. Weird!!!!!

Jennifer - I thought I was losing my mind b/c as I was reading your post I thought that Dance Wars & Antique Roadshows were workout DVD's. LOL. How did your day go w/out a boss?

Robin - hey nice to see you. What was up with all those shootings the other night? They weren't anywhere near where you work were they?

I just went for a 2 mile walk and it is gorgeous. It is 53 and I didn't even need a coat. Tomorrow will be warmer yet. YEAH!!!!

Not sure if I"ll get in a workout tonight or not. I have to get some papers together for taxes, told Gabe I'd take him to ride his skateboard, make dinner, do laundry, etc. Maybe I could squeeze in 30 min on the elliptical. At least that would give me 60 min of cardio today - blech!!!!

I was having major chest pains again like I had last year. Remember when I went to the dr and he told me that I bruised my sternum? Ever since then, anytime I do chest work or any type of exercise that I use that area for I pay the next few days. I did the chest flys and some of the ball work from Push/Pull on Thursday and on Saturday evening all of a sudden Ithought I was dying. I picked up Gabe to carry him out to the car b/c he was sleeping and about 5 minutes after that is when I felt it.

If I don't get a chance to check back in, have a great rest of the day haters!!!

Hello Haters.
Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and vibes. Today was a peaceful day. Thank GOD. I just hope and pray that it continues for a long time or something else comes along.
I have to plan my workouts or I won't do anything. I must have a good idea of what I'm going to do before I leave work.
Never, ever again will Madrid get catnip. He is very mean, violent to his older brother, Seville, so I am not going to do it again. It was on their new scratch pad. Madrid deserved a serious time out.
Already looking into flights to ALB (Albany NY) in June. Quite expensive but will book sometime in March.
Time to workout, don't want to miss those shows.
Snow is comiung back on Wed.

BBL.

Hey Haters!

Just a short note to say hi before I go hit the sack. It's been a long day that isn't getting any shorter. Bedtime and a nice movie should make it all better.

I've been working out or doing some sort of sweaty activity every day since New year's... And I'm not going to stop! You can't make me! OK, you really could, quite easily, but I won't let you! Tomorrow is high step training.

I'm glad to hear Cham got cleared up. I could go on and on about how stinky my two new girls are. Holy mackerel! Can two butts that small really make that stank?

Anyway, when you don't have kids, it really can add a bit of pizzazz to your day. Yeah Cham! And I'm seriously jealous that Robin's DH does the scooping of the you-know-what.

And my kitties also needed a big time out today! We haven't taken down the Christmas tree yet and they've decided it is the new jungle gym... complete with fun glass toys on every limb! Thank goodness it's not made out of catnip!

Good evening all - see ya tomorrow!

Hi again -

Dana - I forgot to say that I hope your chest pain clears up ASAP. That totally sucks! I recently started working out more regularly and I've had all sort of weird pains that I start to freak out about before I realize that its just sore muscles. 53 degrees? Wow! It was about 20 degrees here today!

Michelle - Nice job on diving right into your workout. I have to trick myself and put on my workout clothes before I realize what I'm doing. :p Keep up the good work!

Hi Jen, wherever you are! Hope you're feeling great today.

Hello everyone...

and Good night

Arista

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.