HATE - Jan 6

August

Cathlete
Owie.

Owie.

I haven't been this total body sore in a long time. I feel so alive! And yet so Frankenstein's monster. LOL.

I just finished my Christi Still Stepping and the abs from CTX kickboxing. Seeing that I could hardly put my heels down on the ground when I first woke up, the step went quite well. There was actually an arm move where you wave your arms out to either side of you that was harder than anything for me to do, in thanks to yesterday's Gym Chest.

I've actually been sort of kind of enjoying adding on abs, rather than doing them only if they happen to be on the workout I'm doing for that day. I'm really glad that Deb has gotten me to do abs like this!

Anyway...

> Oops, wrong finger.

You naughty woman! LOL.

Robin - So how are the DOMS?

> They have a huge, life size sculpture of the Libery Bell and Ben Franklin made out of BUTTER.

OMG, that is so funny. At the end of the Farm Show, they should serve bread...A blood mobile? You mean you went and gave blood to get out of your workout?

Dana - Good for you! (For sneaking out the Game Boy.) Did it rain? Did you play? Tell me! What did you play? What did you play? Oh hey, by the way, didn't anyone ever tell you that a daily walk IS exercise? Sheesh! No disgust in there whatsoever!

Deb - Bill-Tae Bo. Cracked me up! Hurry up and check out Christi. I can't wait for you to buy all her stuff LOL.

Kate - Can I just tell you how much I love cookie dough? I love cookie dough more than I love donuts. I cannot find cookie dough here. And no, I'm not going to make it. Cookie dough is probably what I miss most being in Japan. There used to be a burger joint on my college campus where you could buy just cookie dough. It was so good. Oh man. After college and cookie dough, I went to raw brownie mix. I'm sure I've talked about that before. Ahh, the good ol' days. I can't believe I used to eat so much raw brownie mix (not with egg and oil, I'm talking just the mix with enough water to make goop). LOL, had to clear that up so that nobody thought I was truly vile.

Michele - Did you really throw the leftover cookies away? Poor, poor cookies! LOL, whole wheat flour cookies! Yes, I do think that those qualify under "healthy."

All right all, have a great day and chat with you later!

'Kay. So now I'm thinking that doing step maybe wasn't such a wise thing to do LMAO.

I don't think I'm physically going to be able to do my total body workout tomorrow! :eek: Just as well as it turns out I need to leave my place early anyway.

So be it. Rest day for toast crumbs.

Poor August! By all means, take a rest day tomorrow and then maybe do a lighter w/o the day after that. I remember when I did Power Hour for the first time after a long break from weights and man, oh man, I couldn't move for a week--LMAO! I couldn't extend my arms, they were so sore:eek:

I'm on a mission to clean up my eating and I'm going to check in with the "No Sweets" group. I've been feeling so run down and fatigued lately, and I've been in a really foul mood, too. My poor DH -- I've just been ugly!

Friday night is pizza night around here so I came up with what I think is a great alternative to the standard carry out. I made them with WW pita bread and they were absolutely delicious! I made my own sauce with a can of crushed tomatoes and I topped them with sauteed onions and bell peppers, and a little Italian chicken sausage. I didn't put any cheese on mine but DH topped his with some mozzarella. For a more detailed recipe you can look at my post in the No Sweets thread.

Some sad news. We just got a call form a lifelong friend of my DH and her husband was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I know they would appreciate your prayers.

DH is off this weekend so I probably won't be around much before Monday.

Robin, Dana, Kate, Deb, Diane, Jana -- I hope you all have a great weekend.:* :*

now I have the flu since last night but I didn't eat much so I didn't vomit. The brownie dough would usually sound incredible but not today. Hmmm what do I want...the good healthy feeling and a love for sugar or a nauseous feeling but no desire to eat? How can I choose??

Hi Ladies -

I am at work today and bored. I hate working on the weekends, makes me depressed.

Michele - We have that kind of pizza at our house too. Try it on Ezekiel tortilla, it is sooo yummy. We love margarita pizza - really yummy fresh tomato, fresh basil and mozarella flavored rice cheese (or soy cheese). The rice cheese is much yummier than I thought it would be, and melts and browns well.

No workouts still. I have just been so exhausted and busy at work. But I have been generally still eating well, following ETL (but still eating chicken and eggs a couple times a week).

Last night I went out to a wine bar with some girlfriends and I ate like a pig. But Friday nights is my one cheat meal of the week, so I don't feel as bad. However, when I got home, my stomach hurt sooo bad. I hadn't had a meal that horrible in a few weeks, and my stomach was just not used to it. I felt sick. I guess that is a good thing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.