HATE - Jan 4

August

Cathlete
Hiya!

Just finished up Christi's Happy Hour. It's been a while since I did this one, and this was the one that hooked me on Christi....ahhh, the nostalgia! It was a blast. I'd forgotten there's an ab section at the end of it, so I ended up doing that for my abs.

So there's my excitement for the day LOL.

Michele -

> if Cathe annoys me with her incessant calf raises I can just shoot the TV

LMAO.

Where were you yesterday when I was doing those raises?

Robin - Yeah! That's great that the run went well! You must feel great!

Well, aside from bladder infections, that is. How'd the tests go?

> I'm sure the UTIs are caused by menopause and my DH

LMAO.

Dana - Well, that's the first half of the month of the workout, that is, not that I do double what I wrote LOL. The second half of the month rotation is the same basic set up, just different cardio. According to Deb's workout, there's weight lifting and then all this cardio schmardio, so that's pretty much how I added in the short cardio from CTX and also the Gin and stuff.

> I brushed up against a bush and now I"ve got a splinter in my finger

LMAO.

How the heck does one brush up against a bush and get a splinter?! Were you able to get the sucker out, Doctor?

On that note, today is clean up day at August's. I've still got some DOMS in my arms from Monday, and the DOMS in my calves and butt are nice and fresh.

Okay, better clean before I lose my gusto.

Okay-August-I've been with this thread for awhile now so I'm embarrassed to ask- who is Christi?- I've heard of her but what does she do exactly? Is she cardio? yoga?

Now for anyone who wanted Deb's Tummy Blaster (per August) aka Real Men's Rotation that has now evolved into the half-_sser X 2 just do the Gym Styles and this next part is real important-cardio and lots of it-and especially important 2 count em 2 HIIT in a week and you got mix it up with the cardio-doing different things-I love typing the word CARDIO on this hater's thread (did I just laugh maniacally (sp?))

Have fun girls ttl--deb

Hi ladies -

Sorry I have been so bad at checking in lately. It has been crazy busy at work. I have been eating healthy, but not working out. I probably haven't worked out regularly in months. :( Anyway, just saying hi, I got to get back to work.

Hi all.

August, the procedure went well. I had to have a full bladder, and being the OCD person that I am, I made sure it was well and truely full. I could hardly walk when I got to the ultrasound department. The tech was impressed too. I had about 900 ml in there. She said normally she sees 200-300. LOL.

Today's workout calls for slow and heavy lower body, but I don't have this series. I was thinking of doing Leaner Legs from CTX, which I haven't ever done. Anyone know if this will work as a substitute?

I'm at work and gotta go. Taa.

Well, I had mis-remembered Cathe's rotation and it called for Pyramid Lower Body, but I don't have this workout either. I think she must have recycled an old rotation and put a new date on it. Anyhoo, I did Leaner Legs instead and was dripping with fried legs by the time it was done. Tomarrow is supposed to be Pyramid Upper and guess what? Yup, don't have it. I'm going to do Gym Style Chest, Biceps, Triceps and Back instead. I haven't done any Gym Style's for a while, so imagine I'll be huffing and puffing.

An early intervention type person came to the house today to evaluate Greyor. She said he is doing everything age appropriatly, except communicating. He should be cooing, but didn't think it was a worry yet. He is colicy and is too busy crying to coo. So far, with the dire news the doctors gave us, we have been very blessed with this baby.

I hope everyone had a great day hating the cardio of their choice. Chat with you tomarrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.