HATE - Jan 3

August

Cathlete
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/harp.gif

Morning!

I had a nice evening with Mom, and a good sleep with my squirrels, a peaceful morning followed by dun-duh-dah-dun-dun-dah!

Strength in Movement. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/humpie.gif

Followed it with a frozen apple sauce bran smoothie that sort of tasted like a mealy pear LOL but better than....well, better than a mealy black pepper pear. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/confused002.gif

I don't know how apple sauce, bran and vanilla whey become pear-flavored, but they do. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/confused004.gif

Right after I finished my smoothie, I was hungry LOL. So I ate 2 multi-grain crackers with a dab of some kind of stinky (in a good way) cheese.

Cham is sleeping on my lap and arm, so typing is difficult. Cham definitely disapproves of all cardio-related moves. (That's my girl! LOL) As soon as I had to jog in place, she became quite upset and demanded I stop by uncharacteristically lying down directly where my feet were jumping. I did a bunch of Standing Supermen while trying not to smoosh her.

Okay, my arm is tired typing, so off I go to relax until Cham wakes....and then, gasp, I plan to do some work!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/gen002.gif

JENNIFER - I'm wishing you good vibes on your work days before the first weekend of the year!

Until when will your supervisor be around?

DANA -

>then you put some chicken on top of the waffles and put gravy on top of the chicken & waffles.

OMG, LMAO! Did you make that recipe up?

Sorry to say that I wasn't in the crowd where Stitches the Clown was. In fact, I try my best never to be anywhere crowded. In fact, I often try to just not go out anywhere LOL.

>I started logging my points in WW and including my dinner tonight

Good for you!!

>It is so hard to drag my butt outta bed at 4:00

To workout? OMG. That...that makes me both want to laugh and cry. That would not be good.

The jellied cranberry story is pretty weird. Do you think someone went home for the holidays and thought, "That's weird. Why do I have a box of tissue in my bag? And where the heck did I put my jellied cranberry?" LOL.

I don't know what to say about the price of the classes that you and Gabe might go to at the hospital. Is it a small class? Is the person running the class someone you respect?

Oh wait, you wrote more:

>Since I am so very anti-meds we were referred to these classes. We have been on the waiting list since November.

It sounds like it will be a good one from this last thing you wrote. I would at least go to 2 (not just one) though. I mean, I would think it's hard to know how things will go in just one class, and it may end up being something really beneficial and worth the price.

>I may be able to use the time that they are baking to get my workout done

What a great idea to have dinner cooking and to be done by the time you're done with your workout! Did the timing go all right?

MICHELE - I gotta say, to me working out at 11:30pm takes as much power as 4am would. I would never be able to convince myself to do that. There's this window of workout opportunity for me, and if it doesn't happen during that window of time (usually between the hours of 11am and 2pm), it's not going to happen.

>it was really yummy! It was basically vanilla ice cream with chunks of fig in it.

Okay, well see, that is where the big difference is between our ice creams. Yours was vanilla with chunks of delicious fresh fig, and mine was vanilla with chunks of delicious fresh black peppers.

>So, did you at least try it?

Yes. ONE YEAR AGO when they had it on their freakin menu back then LOL - that's why I knew it was bad enough to ask them to exchange it for a different flavor. I asked for mint or vanilla, but apparently the kitchen at Blue Note Tokyo would become too confused to put the ice cream scoop into a different ice cream bin when dealing with chocolate souffle.

And so I let the thing just melt on my plate (after reconfirming that it wasn't good LOL).

>Did it have like big hulking black peppercorns in it, or little black specks that you might mistake for real vanilla?

It was more like gray ice cream, though Blue Note keeps the lights low, so maybe it was too dark to tell. Actually, I guess it looks similar to my smoothies LOL.

>even work outs I like I don't REALLY like

LMAO!

>WOO HOO!!! I did it! I'm done!

WOOOO!!!!!!!

And so am I!

All right then.

Laters!! :D

Hey Augie! Well...why didn't you order this thing?

http://www.bluenote.co.jp/jp/food/img/fphoto11.jpg

Holy cannoli!! This looks amazing! If I ever make it to Tokyo I definitely want to try out this Blue Note place!

I haven't done a TLT in...OMG I don't remember when!

>Followed it with a frozen apple sauce bran smoothie that sort of tasted like a mealy pear LOL but better than....well, better than a mealy black pepper pear.

ROTFLMAO!!!

My DH would be all over this thing!

http://www.bluenote.co.jp/jp/food/img/fphoto09.jpg

OMG this salad looks sooooo good! :9

http://www.bluenote.co.jp/jp/food/img/fphoto06.jpg

Geez, now I'm hungry ;(

I better hit the sack. That's another one of my goals -- to get more sleep. I don't sleep very well and I think that's a big part of why I procrastinate -- I feel so tired all the time. Of course -- I'll need to find a way to make DH stop snoring x(

I have a deskunking appointment in the morning so I won't be around until later. I'll see y'all tomorrow.

G'night :*

LMAO LMAO! I just went to the Blue Note Tokyo homepage and saw the photos. Too bad they don't have photos of the desserts with my souffle and gray ice cream.

That first dessert up there - what on earth is that?! Nobody told me about THAT dessert! It must cost $100! LOL.

As for the thing your DH would be all over - look and imagine how tiny that is. I mean, that thing is a piece of baguette. It's puny. You bet your DH would be all over it, because he'd be starving!

All right. Cham just woke up so I'm off to my work room to...well, work!

Have a good sleep and a fun beauty day tomorrow!!

:* :* :*

Hello Haters.
That food looks really good!! Today, I'm going to have a good day at work. Working out last night helped relieve a ton of stress. But, not sure if I will do B&G tonight or just take a break.
What is everyone's weekend plans? Our weather here is turning warm so it might be quite messy and slippery to be driving.

Have a Great Day!!

Hey there Haters!

I only have time for a quick hello because I have an early morning deskunking appointment!

Jennifer - I'm glad your workout helped to relieve your stress. Just wait and see how you feel when you get home -- maybe you'll be up to an easier workout!

I have no clue what we're doing this weekend. We've been trying to go to a movie for about 2 weeks and haven't made it yet. Maybe we'll do that.

Hey Augie Doggie -- what are you and dem squirrels up to? And Oogi -- how is she doing with her gardening project?

Good morning to the rest a youse! I'll come back later to see if anyone else checked in :*

Soooooo, I heated up my work room, got everything I needed together and sat down to work......only to find that I again didn't have the data I needed LOL.

I don't sound very professional, I know. But I am. Really.

And so, it was yet another free day for August! Woo hoo!

And thus to answer Jennifer's question as to what we're doing this weekend, well, it's work.

Probably.

MICHELE - Oogi is doing well, thank you, but no more blue roses yet. Can you believe in over a year she's only grown one blue rose? She's got it all set up to get them (by placing her rare purple roses next to her rare black roses) but, I guess good things take their time.

She still has one more golden tool to collect, and about 4 paintings. Not to mention about 20 songs. It's a long road.

How's your hair? You must be on your way to have it done.

After I wrote that, I decided I should go to sleep..........got in bed, all was good....and then we had a Poo Incident. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/shocked001.gif

I ended up having to get up, clean my carpet and give Mooch a bum-bum bath.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/shocked019.gif

I got out of my pajamas and gave him his bath au natural so I wouldn't have to wear Poojamas to bed. The water was nice and warm for him, but the bathroom was pretty cold for me! He howled and even climbed up and then over my back.....and yet...I've not a scratch. I have to say that that really, really impresses me and makes me feel so proud! What a good boy!

He's giving himself a MAJOR tongue bath right now.

I'm feeling paranoid and sense poo is on places of my carpet I didn't see.

Man, I would do flooring in a sec. My next place is going to have flooring for sure.

Anyway, tomorrow I need to get up early and get my mom to the hospital for hopefully what will be her last shot (for the pinched nerves in her neck). I was thinking to get up early to do my scheduled Christi, but then I thought about dealing with hospital stuff and thought I should give myself the break. Mom and I will be walking the 30 minutes home, and then I might have time to pop in Christi before my meeting at 3pm.

On that note...Mooch is still licking away......Well. I guess I'll be up until Mooch is all settled. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/love029.gif

Hi haters.

Aug - so you didn't go and see Stitches the Clown, huh? He looked totally creepy like a homicidal maniac - all that he was missing was a butcher knife. I don't blame you from steering clear from him. Eeeww, poop clean up. How gross!!!! Puke clean up is just as bad though. And why is an animal's puke harder to clean up then a human's? It seems to be really mucasy (is that a word). Sorry for being so graphic but YOU started this topic.

Jennifer - is tomorrow your boss' last day? Did they hire a replacement?

Michele - how did the deskunking go? ^ 5 for getting your workout done early. I agree, that food looks great. How could August have missed the dessert you posted?

Jen - WTH are you???? :p

I had a bad night. DH got home late and Gannon and Ralphie would not stay out of the basement while I tried to work out. I got disgusted, turned everything off and went to bed (at 8:00). I tried to get up early this morning to workout but it wasn't happening. I know that is basically my best option but I just have to try it.

Nothing really going on here. I'm leaving early today b/c we have our dr's appt at 4:30. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great day ladies!

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I have been MIA once again. Ella is still taking short naps so not a lot of time for other things these days. Which also means I haven't really been working out, since 30-40 min is not enough time to workout and shower, plus I usually want to eat or shower during these times. But I have been doing little mini toning workouts for 10 minutes during the day and longer workouts on the weekend when DH is here. Not really much cardio, but that is not surprises since I hate cardio!

Anyway, today Ella rolled from her tummy to back for the first time. And now she won't stop doing it. It is so cute. I can't believe she is getting all grown up.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great. I haven't caught up at all on personals and I apologize. Once she starts taking regular naps I should have time to start Cathe videos again and post more often.

Hello Haters.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, today was a better day by far. No one hired yet for the position, but I'll be handling a lot of it until they do.

Miss Ella looks so cute. She's working out. Wait till she starts walking, running??

My workout for tonight is B&G instead of HSC, at work, we're having subs, cake, and other high caloric food items that I won't resist. 5 Days this week for workouts, it might be 6 next week depending on weather, roads, and work.

Have a Great Night!!

Hiya!

I have to be quick -- DH and I are going out to dinner in a few minutes.

August -- LMAO! OMG -- that Mooch! I'm sure there's little things you haven't found yet on your carpets -- like behind things where you wouldn't ordinarily check. I found kitty puke behind a chair once and God only knows how long it had been there. I don't pull my chair out from the wall every day, for crying out loud!

Dana -- I have my fingers and toes crossed for your appointment. Good luck and let us know what happens. My hair appointment was a disaster! Somehow the schedule got screwed up and another client was booked right in the middle of my appointment :eek: x( . I guess the receptionist got mixed up or something. Anyway, my 2 hour appointment turned into a 4 hour appointment, and I didn't even get my hair cut -- just colored and high lighted.

Jennifer -- ^^^^5's for your workout! That should protect you form all those high calorie treats.

I'll see y'all tomorrow. Oh, I haven't done my workout yet. I know, I know, but I have an appointment with my DVD for 9:00...9:30 tops!:p

Hey haters, sorry to be MIA! A busy couple nights & still not feeling 100%- much better but not great.
Tonight- Mix It Up & 30 min floor butt/thigh work
Last night- Tamilee Webb's Cardio Blast & 30 min Bun Shaper & Buns of steel outer thigh work

Trying to do easier workouts this week so I can hopefully feel good enough to hit it hard this weekend! }( My lungs just aren't functioning like normal so cardio is very hard right now. x( :-(

Last night Chad came over & we hung out. Tonight I've been doing lots of little things around the house that never seem to get done, like getting some things together to return via mail, laundry, and I actually got my protein shake ready for tomorrow morning & cooked a sweet potato & cut it up with some cooked chicken I had baked Tues I think for lunch tomorrow... I NEVER take my lunch anymore! Sometimes I'll take some mixed nuts & fat free cheese to put over spinach & turkey w/ fat free dressing I get from the cafe at work but salad hasn't been tasting real good.

August, Michele, Dana- Hope you liked the e-mail I sent! :)

Diane, nice to see you!! We want more pics of Emma!!!

Arista, if you happen to see this HEY!!! Good to hear from you! I need to check out your picture trail to see if you've updated with the new kitties & house you & Ryan bought!

TERRI- I sent Arista after you to get in touch with me, LOL!!! :)

Okay, well I need to entertain Sport for a little bit before he doesn't let me sleep & I'm going to bed SUPER early tonight b/c I have been feeling icky from morning until about noon every day this week & I want to feel good tomorrow, I may meet an ex-coworker for a drink & dinner tomorrow night after my workout if she can get someone to watch the kiddos.

Hello Haters,

Long time, no talk! I know, my fault completely. I've been feeling uber-guilty for not working out. I mean really, what good is it to post in a Cathe forum checkin if I'm not working out? Ok, Ok, I'm done making excuses... and totally in love with Miss Ella! She's so incredibly adorable Diane!

Jen - I checked out your picture trail (I know, I haven't posted the new pics on mine yet, but I'll let you know when I do)... the kitties are so adorable! Who is who? Very adorable, regardless of what their names are! I'm glad to hear you're feeling at least a bit better. I had a cold this fall that lasted 2.5 weeks! I hope you're up to 100% soon.

Diane - When was Ella born? I missed her birthday. Ryan and I are planning on possibly getting pregnant this year... but I want to lose my babyfat first! LOL... As if I still have any babyfat left. Here's hoping, right? I hope you're able to find some personal time and get a good workout (or a relaxing bath) in!

August - I'm sorry to hear about the poo incident. That's never any fun. I just got two new kittens, so I'm well aware of the nastiness that little poos can create. Bravo to you for braving poo in the nude. I don't know that I could do it. LOL!

Michele- deskunking? Ooooh! That's no good. Hey, all I remember from before I stopped checking in was ants... did you ever get your ant problem cleaned up? And don't worry. I haven't worked out yet either!

Dana - Hi! Hope your dr's appointment went well today. I'm afraid I don't know what it's for since I'm terribly out of the loop, but regardless. Let us know how it goes. Sorry about your awful night. I hope you can get a good workout in tomorrow.

Jennifer - Good work on your workouts! The roads are slippery here too. I almost fell on my arse walking down my steps this morning! It's warming up and I just hope it doesn't all turn to slush. The snow is so pretty.

Toodaloo for now. Better get in the bath and ready for bed. Ryan's off snowboarding this week and I'm thoroughly enjoying having the house to myself.

If I've left anyone out... sorry! I'll get back in the swing of things soon. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.