HATE - Jan 24

August

Cathlete
Good morning! http://bestsmileys.com/flowers/7.gif

Okay, my fine Cathe Experts.

I need your help.

I'm being a dork and spending frivolous time making a chart for myself of various Cathe exercise and stuff, and I need to make a list of Cathe leg workouts that have no lunges and squats. Remember my big debate about whether to do or not do squats and lunges, what, like a little over a year ago? Well, since stopping them, the trouble I'd begun having in my knees also stopped.

So.

Am I missing any?

Kickmax leg drills
Gym Style floor section
Legs and Glutes ankle weights
CTX floor (?)

So anyway, my rotation calls for cardio today.......and so I'm going to do Bar Method.

http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/7.gif

What. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry051.gif

Didn't I tell you I did cardio the other day? Fiesta Fitness, remember? I AM doing some cardio.

http://bestsmileys.com/paranoid/3.gif

JENNIFER - I smelled the yogurt and it smelled normal. Yogurt in Japan is....well..really YOGURTy. Like it tastes and smells slightly sour. So when I smelled the yogurt, it smelled like Japanese yogurt LOL. It was the AFTER-taste that clued me in.

What flavor yogurt do you eat? I miss American yogurt.

How'd your plowing go?

>They were wrestling on the dining room table not in a friendly manner earlier.

LOL. Hey, if you're going to have a fight, why not on the dining room table, right?

DANA -

>how long past due was your yogurt expired?

I checked the date after realizing it tasted funky...the date was Jan 10th. http://bestsmileys.com/eek/9.gif

How cute of Gabe to include me in his school report! I'm so touched! You know. If there's anything he or Gannon might like from Japan, I'd be very happy to send it, so just tell me!

>not to be too graphic but her pants are way to tight around the crotch area. That is all I"m gonna say about that.

LMAO. Not a very inspiring body part to watch during a workout.

You know, you're doing a great job with your workouts!

>Yes, I did order STS and I agree, August you should order it, then you can join us in chatting about it. Jennifer ordered it to. Jen did not b/c she is a poop.

LMAO!

JEN - Besides the fact that you apparently are a poop, why aren't you getting it?

MICHELE -

>a walking workout shouldn't fatigue me too much -- and then I'll start back with my rotation on Monday. Whad'Ya think -- does this sound like a plan!?

That sounds like a great plan!! And I'm so glad you're feeling a little better today.

>You washed fruit that had already been cut up? Didn't that make the apple turn brown?

No, not brown. Just watery. And tasteless. But not brown LOL.

>Yeah, I'm really funny about expired food -- I usually dump it the day before the expiration date

I am totally the same way. I didn't check the yogurt date before trying it because I totally zoned out when I'd bought it...I assumed I'd have thrown it out if it had past the expiration date. I mean, geez, I throw everything!

>Did I tell you that DH and I are taking the Activia yogurt challenge? It was DH's idea -- LMAO!!

LOL! Well? Any...news?

>You had a boyfriend from Ohio!? Where exactly was he from -- maybe I used to babysit him

LMAO! You were certainly a verrrry young babysitter in that case! He was my boyfriend from college. You think I'd remember what part of Ohio? I've no idea!

>I think you should order STS even if you don't do the leg workouts. You'll still get more than your money's worth out of the upper body stuff, and you'll have a great built in rotation!

Don't make me get it. Don't you all make me get it!!

When does the presale end?

>He has to be thrown in jail and then a judge can send him. Nice, huh!?

What a system. It sounds so ancient. I'm sorry he, you and your family have to go through such an ordeal just for him to get some health care.

>A family member cannot have another family member committed.

I see. That does make sense. I can see why that might be a good system. But it's a difficult situation for loving families who do want to get their family members help.

>Junk -- I want something yummy and junky

Oh please, who doesn't? http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/4.gif

DIANE - Ooh, chocolate chip cookies.

>And I think I had at least 10 of the cookies so that is about 1000 calories...I have been so busy and forgetting to eat snacks, but I need an extra 500 calories a day!

Uh huh. That's nice. Go away now. LOL.

ARISTA - So what's the detox diet supposed to do for you besides make you weak? LOL.

ROBIN -

>Having a stress test is very stressful.

LMAO. I'm glad to hear that it's done. You know, it's a good thing you hurt your knee. Look at all the special attention you're getting! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your knee and all other variables are behind you a week from now.

LMAO. I was just going to read up on STS again and I was searching the Cathe forums for STD and couldn't find it. I guess it's a good thing I couldn't find it.

Well guys, I have a three-day trip from tomorrow morning. http://bestsmileys.com/goodbye/2.gif

I'll be checking in today but don't plan to see me again until next week.

Okay, I'd uh, better get going with my "cardio." http://bestsmileys.com/wink/3.gif

Have a great weekend and chat with you laters! :D

Hello Haters.

Is IT Friday yet? I'm ready for the weekend and my LONG overdue glass of wine with a fine man. A friend of mine is being fixed up on Friday night with her Boss's brother in law, his wife called her 3 times to make sure she'll be at this event.
Saturday night might be a Winterfest in a resort town right on Lake MI. They're having a Hawaiian Lau. Yes, with the 40-60 mile winds coming off the Lake and snow. Lots of beer and I hope some descent guys there.

On the subject of yogurt-I would need to try Japanese version of it. For the longest time, I didn't care for it at all.

Seville and Madrid are getting along this morning. No fights.

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

Good morning!!

I'm sipping my coffee and trying my best to wake up. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/mornincoffee.gif

Tell me please, just WHERE does all this snot come from!? I'm not kidding -- my head is full of snot. I've gone through a couple of boxes of tissues in the past week and there's no end in sight. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick010.gif

My DB has been, or is going to be, transferred to a hospital today. Please, please, PLEASE pray that he will agree to take his meds. His whole problem right now stems from him going off his meds. He kind of goes in cycles with this, but he needs his antipsychotic meds just like a diabetic needs insulin -- no joke! He can't function in reality without it.

I didn't do a workout yesterday. There -- I confessed -- now leave me alone :p :p :p

Yesterday was crazy -- I did a lot of running around, laundry, and I fixed a big dinner. I was totally wiped out by the end of the day. This cold has really taken the wind out of my sails. I shall try to do better today :D

August -

I need your help. I'm being a dork...

I'm sorry Augie, but there isn't anything I can do about that -- LMAO! But really, I'm not sure which Cathe leg workouts exclude lunges and squats. You could always sub other exercises for the lunges and squats. I'll go through my Cathe library over the next day or two and see if I have anything to contribute to your chart. You know, it makes me feel like all is right with the world when Augie does research. Ahhhhhhhhh http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/chores013.gif

Again I ask you -- WTH is Fiesta Fitness!?

I really think you should spring for STS. It's so YOU -- it's a training program that's been carefully researched, and it's so much cheaper to buy during a pre-sale. They even have a thread in the STS forum for international customers to give their suggestions on shipping.

>>A family member cannot have another family member committed.

>>I see. That does make sense. I can see why that might be a good system.

No, no, it's a very bad system. Psychotics cannot make rational decisions for themselves and families are essentially neutered by these laws. I understand how and why they came into effect, but that's a HUGE discussion. Let's just say that it was an overreaction to a formerly bad system.

Jennifer - Have fun at the Winterfest! I have my fingers crossed that your Romeo will be lurking about and find you, wine in hand, and sweep you off your feet http://bestsmileys.com/love1/23.gif

Dana, Robin, Jen, Diane, Arista, and all - What are you guys up to today. Robin, I got your email! I'm so relieved that you were able to do the treadmill test. You're in my prayers for sure!

I'll check back later to see if anyone is around. :*

Hi all. I finally got a chance here at work to sit and scan. And that's not at all like Cathe's sit and stands.

Michele, is there any way you can be declared your brother's guardian? Of course, that probably would open a whole other can of worms, wouldn't it? We were declared Tristan's guardians just before he turned 18. I'm sorry to hear you are still snotty. Is your DH still snotty too? You haven't been in Meltville lately, have you?

August, I'm amazed that you have frivolous time to fill being a dork. I agree with Michele. Just do something else, or fast forward even, when those lunges and squats show up. Bwahahaha. STD. STS. So easily confused....

Jennifer, the winterfest sounds like a lot of fun. Except the winds and snow. Have a good time.

Dana, did your coworker come to work today?

Hi Jenn and Arista.

Plans for this evening are to do a CC on the stationary bike. Of course, as soon as DH spent $100 getting my road bike reconditioned, the cold weather hits. The CC workouts really do make the stationary bike acceptable, but I'll be sooooo happy to do step, kickboxing and maybe even run again.

Hey Robin!!

Oh no, I have no desire to be declared DB's legal guardian. You're right, that WOULD open a whole can of worms. My other siblings and I are in complete agreement about this. We cannot afford to take on that responsibility/liability. However, his caseworker has informed us that she has never had another client with the degree of family involvement that we provide my DB. We are very involved with him and spend a lot of time with him. Most of the mentally ill (those who are truly psychotic like my DB) are abandoned by family. It's so sad -- you would not believe how sad it is.

My snottiness seems to be simmering into a nice little sinus infection. I'll spare you the graphic description of my drainage :p , but it ain't pretty ;(

I'm taking a little break from the Melter's. I've had so much going on that I don't have the time or the concentration for a lot of forum personals. I'm tarred and I've got so much on my mind right now. Oh, and I'm not melting -- I seem to be augmenting instead ;( . I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks -- maybe longer -- I've lost track. I'm going to do a workout today if it kills me.

I'm glad the CC workouts are making the stationary bike acceptable, but mostly I hope you can get back to doing what you love!

Hello to everyone else. I'm going to take a nap and I'll BBL to see if anyone is around.

Hello Haters.

Michele-It's AWESOME that you're involved with your DB.

Some good news- a former schoolmate from the Detroit area, where I grew up at, will be in the area and wants to see me. We MIGHT go out to dinner on Sat night or might visit him at his cottage south of the city. It's cold here. So, thank GOD, I might have an answered prayer.

In addition, my Dad is released from the hospital and is feeling fine. He NEVER had pneuomia at all. Results will come on Friday from Mayo or Monday locall.

NO shoveling tonight! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good evening haters! I haven't been around much... work is very busy. With the market the way it is rates have been crazy which in turn makes my brokers crazy who then make me CRAZY!!! x(

I did Criss Cross Cardio & 20 min floor butt/thigh workout tonight. Just finished about 30 min ago then Chad called, then mom called. Now I am drinking my dinner, PVL PB Chocolate shake! :9

My workouts this week: Tone It Up & KPC/L&G premix & B&G floor work, took Tues off to get my hair done & visit friends. Not sure what w/o I'll do tomorrow evening but will prob be something right at an hour b/c Chad & I are going to dinner then the comedy club with another couple. He is at his grandma's house tonight, called on the way there, once while there already, and said he'll call me on his way back. I think he misses me... ;-) :p He brought me a foam roller last night, says I need to use it 3-4 times/week, yeah right!!! }(

August- We'll miss you- hurry back!

Michele- How is the snot?!?! :* I still have your DS & DB in my prayers.

Robin- Glad to hear you got a minute to "sit & scan" at work, LOL! How was CC?

Jennifer- Keep us posted on the possible date!! :7 Glad you finally have a break with the shoveling. We got about an inch of snow last night and it's freaking COLD here, 7 degrees right now, my Jeep said is was -2 this morning on my way to work & it's supposed to be MUCH colder tonight. :-(

Dana- HI!!!

Arista- How is the diet thing going? Sounds like it is zapping you of some energy. Do they say to cut back on activities while doing that?

Okay, well off to do a little cleaning & hit the shower- I tanned & worked out so I stink... I can't believe I leave next Sat for the Bahamas, I'm SO NOT READY! :eek: x( :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.