HATE - Jan 23

August

Cathlete
Good morning!

Last night before going to bed, I decided to dice up some apples (yes, I still have plenty). I also peeled a grapefruit and tore it into little pieces to prepare for today's nutritious brekkie!

I got up, took out half of the diced apple and half of the tiny pieces of grapefruit, slapped on a couple tablespoons of yogurt, plopped on some cottage cheese, mixed it into a mess, and got to eating......when I realized the yogurt was out of date. Ew. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry051.gif

I thought long and hard what to do.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/think004.gif

I decided to wash the fruit LOL.

So I washed the diced apple and the little pieces of grapefruit, and meanwhile my kitchen sink is clogging from the cottage cheese and yogurt funk. Then I've got my watery washed diced fruit in my bowl, and I start all over by not putting yogurt, and only putting on cottage cheese.

In the future, I do not recommend washing diced fruit. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick009.gif

I had oatmeal for breakfast LOL.

This morning I did S&H Tri & Bi and I'm thinking I'll want to tweak my February rotation to put in other upper body workouts, as I would hate to burn out on my lovely S&H.

Oh hey! It was snowing this morning! It was really pretty, and Mooch and Chami were astounded.

http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/22.gif http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/22.gif http://bestsmileys.com/christmas4/4.gif

By the way, you know, adding a teaspoon of non-sweetened cocoa as opposed to a teaspoon of wheat grass greens really makes for a delicious smoothy LOL.

MICHELE -

>Cuz is, well, possibly my actual cousin!! No joke!

No kidding! How cool is that!

>She has relatives in Ohio who share a family name with some of my relatives. It's such a small world!!

One of my first boyfriends was from Ohio.

>My brother, the one who is mentally ill, is having BIG problems right now . He may be going into the hospital.

I'm sorry to hear that things are acting up again. Is he willing to go to the hospital? I'll be sending good vibes your way.

>^^^ 5's on your rotation!! I'm so proud of you -- and jealous. I've fallen waaaaay off the rotation bandwagon and I need to hop back on QUICK!

You really inspired me with your sticking to your rotation and writing so much about feeling great to be wearing certain clothing, and just feeling great in general. You worked really hard -- get back on that bus! Remember what we were talking about -- even just a short daily exercise routine is better than none!

SHANNON -

>You all have a really fun check-in!

Well, that's in thanks to your cuz!

DANA - Well, at least you're not the only one there at work. Though by your workload, you may as well be, eh?

>That is his name, Elvis. How cute is that?

ELVIS!!! Aww, Elvis! I'll keep my fingers crossed that Ralphie gets an Elvis!

>So what do you all want to talk about???? I had a salad for lunch w/ff dressing and a 4-point WW meal. It was turkey medallions w/mushrooms, green beans & red peppers. Not too bad for a frozen entree.

OMG, LMAO!!

>Both of my boys love animals, like I do.

I love animals, too. Oh, did you know that? LOL.

ROBIN -

>We have good friends whose son has a shitz-zu

Please, we try to keep this a clean forum LMAO.

Oh, poor little Milo. I'd take him. You should. You'd give him a good home. Not to put pressure on you or anything.

>My cats excell at self-expression through the artistic placement of body excretions.

LMAO! Crafty indeed! I guess a flat surface is better than a non-flat one, as far as cleaning goes LOL.

>They said my pre-admission EKG was abnormal

Hey, smarty pants. Stop trying to get out of your knee surgery. You know it will be good to have it done. Go back and get the EKG again so the docs and nurses can get over whatever mistake they made doing it the first time.

DIANE -

>We just ignore it for now, it is amazing what you can get used to.

LOL. I don't mind the carpet being de-stringed, but I'm concerned my little squirrels might hurt their iddy biddy feetsies on the exposed sharp nails underneath!

Besides, it doesn't look too strange having a big barbell plate on the ground where the rug meets the door to the other room LOL. http://bestsmileys.com/doh/1.gif

>I really wish Ella would take some long naps so I could get something done!

LOL! She doesn't know what she's missing!

>I just can never get more than 30 minutes max of a workout done!

That's a perfect time, isn't it! Ella knows!

JENNIFER - So glad to hear that your father's biopsy went well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news on Friday. Give your kitties a kiss for me!

All right. I've got watering to do in Oogi's garden. I just can't figure out why I can't grow another blue rose.

Maybe I'll take a nap. I know it doesn't have anything to do with blue roses, but.

Uh oh, Mooch is bringing me a toy.

Later! :*

Eegads, there's an STS forum! I totally got tempted after reading through it, until I got to a question about legs. }(

ETA - Hey, Arista! Glad to have you back!

Good Morning August and Haters.

Your story is great. I imagine bad yogurt would have a bad odor. Your squirrels were problably very curious about what you're doing.
BTW, I had yogurt for brekki this AM. Then, I shoveled cause the city plowed me back in again. It's the cold icy frozen snow that you need a knife to break through it. Hopefully, I will have energy to get back into my Cathe workouts again tonight.

Time to get ready for work. Hugs to Michele, Robin, Diane, Miss Ella Grace, Shannon, Arista, Dana, Mooch, Cham, Milo, Ralphie, Elvis, Seville and Madrid.

Have a Great Day-Don't let Anyone Steal Your Joy!!

Morning ladies!

Jennifer - I'm glad that your dad's biopsy went well and I pray that he gets good news. That sucks that the cit plowed you back in. When I used to live in town I'd shovel myself a spot only to have it taken by someone. Any idea what workout you're going to do tonight?

Aug - how long past due was your yogurt expired? I've eaten expired yogurt plenty of times myself. Oh I forgot to tell you, you'll get a kick out of this, Gabe has to keep a journal at school and he brought it home the other day and he wrote, "I got a beyblade top and it is made in Japan and my mom's friend "August" lives in Japan. See, he's always thinking you. Why just last night he brought your name up.

Michele - so what the heck did you eat that was so bad? I like bad food.

Diane - have fun with your mom's group. Ella is so young yet so I think that you getting in a 30 min workout is fine.

Jen - how was your evening?

Hi to Arista, Terri and everyone else.

Last night's workout was the 23 minute lower body pre-mix from Muscle Max followed by a 30-min step workout by Charlene Prickett. I started the workout on an 8-inch step but after about 15 minutes, I paused it and went down to a 6-inch step. I don't know what I was thinking as I NEVER used an 8-inch step. The workout is good but her outfit kills me - not to be too graphic but her pants are way to tight around the crotch area. That is all I"m gonna say about that.
Tonight I'm planning on doing Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. It is a shorter workout, only 41 minutes, so I think I can squeeze it in after CCD tonight.

My co-worker is off again - she told her supervisor that she is so sick and has been throwing up non-stop for 3 days. You never know when to believe her though b/c she takes off so often. Kinda like the little boy that cried wolf?

Were any of you Heath Ledger fans? My DH told me last night that he died and I could not believe it. Such a talented, handsome guy. What a shame. I really liked him.

Well, I have some things to do. It is really quiet in here but the kids are all back to school tomorrow.

Good morning Hater's http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/frizz1.gif

I'm feeling a little more optimistic today :) . The sun is shining and I slept pretty well last night -- I might even do a workout today :D . My cold is still hanging on but I used some nasal spray and, like a miracle, I can breathe again *DEEP INHALE* Ahhhhhhh :)

I haven't worked out in sooooo long that I'm not even sure what I should do today. I had started the 16 week weight loss rotation before I fell off the bandwagon. Maybe I'll just do some random cardio -- a walking workout shouldn't fatigue me too much -- and then I'll start back with my rotation on Monday. Whad'Ya think -- does this sound like a plan!? :p

August - ROTFLMAO at your breakfast fiasco!!! You washed fruit that had already been cut up? Didn't that make the apple turn brown? Yeah, I'm really funny about expired food -- I usually dump it the day before the expiration date. I know, I know -- I'm wasteful, but it's just one of my many little idiosyncrasies :p

Did I tell you that DH and I are taking the Activia yogurt challenge? It was DH's idea -- LMAO!!

My little Johnny will sit for hours and watch the snow fall. :+

You had a boyfriend from Ohio!? Where exactly was he from -- maybe I used to babysit him :p :7

I think you should order STS even if you don't do the leg workouts. You'll still get more than your money's worth out of the upper body stuff, and you'll have a great built in rotation!

As for my brother -- No, he would not be willing to go to the hospital. He'll be sent there by way of jail :-( . The mentally ill must first be made criminals before they can have treatment. :-( . He's paranoid -- there is no way he would ever agree to go for treatment on his own. He has to be thrown in jail and then a judge can send him. Nice, huh!?

Jennifer - I soooooo HATE when the city piles the snow at the end of my driveway -- that's why I hire a man to dig us out. It's much easier to watch him do it than get out there with a knife, for crying out loud!! -- LOL!!!

Your dad remains in my prayers.

Dana - Ooh, I love MM, and PS! I pretty much like all of Cathe's weight workouts. Did you order STS? You did, didn't you? You were using an 8" step!? Are you crazy!? I could never make that mistake -- I mean -- I don't use any risers, NEVEH!

I think your coworker needs to be fired, or at least disciplined in some way. I don't believe she's been vomiting at home for 3 days. If that were true she'd be so dehydrated that she would need IV's -- she'd have to go the the ER for sure!

I wasn't that familiar with Heath Ledger. I don't recall ever seeing any of his movies except for The Patriot. He's a little too young for me, but his premature death is tragic.

I need to sign off for now, but HELLO to Robin, Diane, Arista, Jen, Terri, and all, and I'll BBL :* :* :*

Michele - I will keep your brother in my prayers. It is unfortunate that the way some agencies run.

Yes, I did order STS and I agree, August you should order it, then you can join us in chatting about it. Jennifer ordered it to. Jen did not b/c she is a poop. :p

Jen is a poopy head :p :p :p

Dana -- it's not the agency that is at fault -- it's a matter of law. A family member cannot have another family member committed. You can commit yourself, which many psychotic people will NOT agree to, or you can be arrested (usually because, in the midst of a psychotic episode, you've created a disturbance and someone called the police) and a judge can have you committed.

Hi ladies,

Today I am supposed to do the cardio premix from Drill Max. That sounds too hard! We will see how I do on that one.

I'm just waiting for people to come over right now. I made some yummy chocolate chip cookies so I will have to work extra hard at my workout to burn those off.

Oooh, yummy choc chip cookies!!!! Enjoy your day Diane.

Ah, I see Michele. Not comparing your brother to Brittany Spears or anything, but I see so much on TV about her and her family wanting to commit her. Now I understand why she is still not getting help. That doesn't make much sense though, because under normal circumstances, the family is doing it in the best interest of their family member.

>I'm just waiting for people to come over right now. I made
>some yummy chocolate chip cookies so I will have to work extra
>hard at my workout to burn those off.

OMG!! You have chocolate chip cookies!? I want one...I want one NOW! http://bestsmileys.com/drooling/3.gif

I'm having a fit of hunger here!! Junk -- I want something yummy and junky }(

Hi Haters!

It's nice to see you all this morning! I still haven't worked out this morning and probably won't. I need to get to work earlier than usual, and this stupid detox that I'm doing has left me pretty tired. But hey, if Michele can workout, I got no excuses. I'm glad your inhaling again, Michele!

This will be short, but I'll check in again later...

Hi Jen (resident poopy head, apparently...LOL) , Michele, August (yay for snow!), Diane and Ella, Dana, Terri, Jennifer, etc...

Have great days!!

BBL:* :*

No workout for me today. And I think I had at least 10 of the cookies so that is about 1000 calories extra today. Oh well. My milk supply has gone down so I am going to pig out for a couple days, nurse more often, not workout and drink lots of water. Usually goes up after one day when I pig out. I have been so busy and forgetting to eat snacks, but I need an extra 500 calories a day!

Hi all.I had my stress test this afternoon. I did it on the treadmill and felt fine throughout. Now I have to wait for the cardiologist to read it and send the report to my doctor. Hopefully, by this time next week, I'll have the surgery behind me.

Jenn, I'm a poopy head too. I'm not getting STS. It's too expensive for me right now and I just don't see myself sticking with a program that long. I can't even get through a month long rotation.

Dana, we have a new rule at work. When you call in sick, you have to tell the supervisor if you are having symptoms of any "reportable" diseases. I guess it's a Dept of Health mandate to try to track possible pandemics. I wonder what fakers will do to the reporting system. They'd probably think your coworked had the plague or something. Thanks for the link to Elvis's pictures. He is a cutie pie. I think Ralphie and he would make quite a pair.

Michele, I'm sorry about your brother. He is in my prayers. Mental health is such a tough thing to deal with.

August, your breakfast saga cracked me up. I'm with Dana though. I've eaten lots of yogurt past it's date.

Diane, mmmmmm, the cookies sound devine. How long do you plan on nursing? Does Ella take a bottle at all? I was lucky. My DD weaned herself at about 6 months without any fuss.

Jennifer, you can send some of your snow my way. I'll take about 6 inches please. Your dad is still in my prayers.

I did GS B,S&B this afternoon, after a nice long nap. I'm pooped. Having a stress test is very stressful. Goodnight all.

Hello Haters.

No workout tonight, too tired. And, chocolate chip cookies seem mighty tasty.

There's plenty more snow coming, another 6" tonight and Thurs AM. It never ends.

No word on my Dad yet tonight.

Jen-How's Craig?

Michele-How's your sister? Has your brother's situation improved?

Dana-Are you sick?

Robin-Can I send you ALL Of the snow? Please keep us updated on your surgery.

My boys are finally behaving tonight. They were wrestling on the dining room table not in a friendly manner earlier. The growling at each other I don't put up with.

Have a Great Night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.