HATE - Jan 18

August

Cathlete
LMAO LMAO!!

T-shirts?!

I have one objection. I look awful in t-shirts.

Sorry I couldn't drop by yesterday. I did do my Gym Style Legs and am now waiting for the DOMS to come play. Today I did Gym Style Chest and Biceps. Good Lawd. Pushups and all those dang chest presses!

Michele - You're too funny to see the T-shirts threads and then want to make one, too! (Actually, I secretly thought it was a cute idea when I first saw the polls and stuff.)....You had chocolate glazed and old-fashioned glazed - if the chocolate one was cake, then you ate my two faves!!!! You think you're anxious for me to try out the Krispy Kreme, you can only imagine how I must feel LOL.

Robin - I absolutely loved that thing about your reaction to the slim woman's nice shoulders and your DH's reaction to her lack of butt. There's a joke I'm reminded of but I'm late so I'll have to tell you it later - remind me if I forget..Okay, what, must I grovel again? How can you people know I'm having Krispy Kreme Strategy Plans in the making, you tell me you had donuts, but not tell me what kind? So fess up, Robin. What kind of donuts did your DH bring you? Hey, could we make our T-shirt one that says DONUTS?

Deb - I've only tried Mindy Mylrea, but only one of her workouts so it's hard to say. She's on the Sesame Street side for me.

Diane - That shirt you found online is a riot. Why did they draw a guy who is ripped on it? I think we should wear those ones 'cause they are so lame LOL.

Dana - Hmm, well, sarcasm works well for us. That being the case, GOD I LOVE CARDIO shirts could also work LOL. Wait. Did you say something about Donut Delivery? Can you imagine if they would deliver freshly-made donuts?! As for Christi, I have ALL of Christi! I love Christi! But I've only tried about half of her workouts yet. I'm trying to savor them (re: learn how to do them).

Oh gosh, I really have to go now!!

See you! :*

So I'm like just out the door when I get a call asking me to move our start time to an hour later.

So now I'm back!

Here's the joke, as best as I can remember.

A man has the choice to marry three women. He decides to see who will be his perfect match by giving each of them $5,000 to do whatever they like.

The first woman takes the $5,000 and spends it all on herself in order to make herself as beautiful as she can be for the man. She has her hair and her nails done, she buys fashionable, sexy clothing, and shows him just how much he means to her.

The second woman takes the $5,000 and spends it all on the man so that he can feel happy with lots of great toys. She buys him gift after gift, and shows him just how much he means to her.

The third woman takes the $5,000 and invests the money in stocks. After making a huge profit, she returns the $5,000 to the man. She shows him what a great find she would be for the man.

The man thinks long and hard about his decision, and marries the one with the biggest boobs.

Bwahahahah! Great joke August. I shared it at work and it started a big discussion about what men like.

My DH knows what I like. He got me a chocolate frosted, angel cream filled donut and a crumb covered cake donut. I like the idea of a tee shirt that says DONUTS. How about DONUTS YES/ BARLEY NO? Or vice versa? Sounds like a song.

I got my Pyramid workouts in time to keep up with Cathe's rotation by doing the upper body yesterday. Today calls for the lower body.

Today at work, we a celebrating Blame It On Jean Day. If anything goes wrong, you can blame it on my co-worker and birthday buddy, Jean.

Have a happy one all.

A donut T-sirt...that works for me:D. Briee will have a fit--LMAO!

I am the queen of premixes and I've yet to do the GS workouts in their entirety, so I've never done all the push-ups in GS C&T. At this point the premixes are challenging enough for me. One of these days I'm going to do the whole thing.

I LOVE the joke :7 .

Chocolate frosted angel cream filled donuts:9 :9 :9 :9

Robin, I'm LMAO about "Blame it On Jean Day":7 . --What did you think about the pyramids? Did you go up and down? My former PT used to have me do pyramids style training a couple of times a year. I thought it was pretty hard. Maybe I should try the pyramids after my Jari rotation instead of GS...but I looooove GS.

Are you sitting down? I did 40 minutes of CARDIO last night. So yesterday I did Jari's S&L in the morning and 40 minutes on the elliptical last night. I do believe that's a first for me. I don't normally do weights and cardio in the same day.

So...NO WORKOUT FOR ME TODAY:D :D :D

I'm having lunch with a friend today and I'm really looking forward to it. We haven't gotten together since September despite several attempts to meet. Every time we tried to plan something one of us would inevitably have to cancel at the last minute. So far its a go for today:)

Y'all have a great day and I'll see you later:*

Before I got the call to tell me we'd be starting an hour later, I thought I would be late for work, so I cut my workout a bit and didn't do my abs.

I blame it on Jean.

Robin - Oooh, what's a crumb-covered cake donut? What kind of crumbs are they? One of my favorite donuts at the donut shop in Japan is a chocolate cake donut covered in these yellow peppercorn-sized globs of sugar glaze. Is that something like your crumbs?

I had a discussion today at work about Krispy Kreme.

Michele - OMG. Lifting in the morning and cardio at night?! What is that workout room doing to you?! Good for you! You deserve the day off!

Have a nice lunch with your friend!

I'm off to bed now.

Nighty night!

Hooray for Michele doing cardio and weights both on the same day. Now if only you can do that more than one day in a row, you will have the fitness/weight thing down pat. Have a wonderful lunch with your friend. Oh, and if someone cancels, you can blame it on Jean. We've discussed getting tee shirts at work that say "I didn't do it" on the front and "Jean did it" on the back. It's a good thing Jean is a good sport. Oh, and I liked the pyramid workout. It went super fast. I think it will make a nice change of pace weight workout. I have a little DOMS in my pecs and biceps today.

Afternoon ladies.

Ya know, I have been pretty grouchy the past week. I've been blaming DH that he is miserable but really, it is me. Damn you Jean!!!!! Really though, TOM is here and the week prior was PMS and any little thing sets me off. I hate when I feel like this. It is like every little thing irriates me. My co-worker who I normally tolerate, I want to smack. I just want to reach over there and smack her up side the head. No real reason really - the PMS/TOM monster is taking over.

Michele - I did not know that you love cookbooks and read them like novels?????? Me too!!! I just ordered 4 new ones. Of course I haven't received them b/c I just ordered them on Tuesday. I ordered the new Weight Watchers cookbook, a southern cook book from a bed and breakfast, Willow something or other, a gourmet crockpot cookbook and a canning cookbook. I joined "The Good Cook" book club and I only have to purchase one more. I'm hoping to find a bread cookbook and then my membership will be complete! I joined this club in the past and then quit after I fulfilled my membership. Do you have any of the Gooseberry Patch cookbooks? I have 3 of those and really like them. They have a lot of comfort food type recipes. Kudos to your workout yesterday. Enjoy your time with your friend.

Robin - was that the first time you did PUB? I really like that one. I used to do it all the time but haven't dug it out lately. By the way, you are not boring!!!!!

August - my favorite donuts are from Dunkin' Donuts, Peanut Butter Chocolate Bowties YUM!!!!!! They are filled with PB icing and the top of them have more PB icing and drizzled with chocolate. I haven't ate one of those in years.

Last night I did go to Dunkin Donuts but I did not get a donut. See, I can resist temptation. They are selling white-hot chocolate and although I'm not a fan of white chocolate in the candy form, this stuff is good!!!!

I did not workout last night. I think, I mean I know, that I am getting a cold. My nose is stuffy and my throat is sore. I put all the groceries away, got a shower, took some pm cold medicine and was asleep by 9:30. Of course, the medicine was still kicking in at 5:00am and I did not want to get out of bed. Tonight DH has indoor archery from about 5:45-???? so I may not get a workout in tonight either. Although I did walk 3.5 miles at lunch so I got in some cardio. I don't really consider my power walks cardio though b/c I love them (gets me out of the office, clears my mind, etc) and with REAL cardio, I do not feel like that!!!!

Hi Deb, Diane, Kate and Jana!!!!

Later taters!

Oh Dana, you gave me quite a laugh when you cursed out Jean. I'm another cookbook reader. If you need a bread machine cookbook, look for the Bread Lovers Bread Machine Cookbook by Beth Hensperger. It's my favorite.

Yeah, PUB and PLB are two workouts I never bought. At the time I thought how many weight workouts does a person need? Now I know the answer is "at least one more."

I'm hoping someday in the not too distant future, when the weather moderates, we can meet and walk together at Montour Preserve.

Robin - I think that Jean is on everyone's hate list today. HAAAA!!!!

I"m hoping for some warmer weather soon too. But to me 50 is warm!

Who is Jean??? Wow..I am LOST. Guess I should check in more, what can I say we have had ice here in TX and you know this is a new thing for us so we are all trying how in the heck what to do with this weather. BTW-Diane if you read this..uhh..they made us go into work yesterday!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???

Ok, so fill me in on the Jean thing, oh and before I go...Dana, I want to smack everyone too, I think its something in the air!}( }( }( }( }( http://bestsmileys.com/lol/17.gif

Jean is a co-worker of mine. Today at work, we celebrated Blame It On Jean Day. Everyone here got into the spirit and blamed Jean too, for everything from high blood pressure to PMS. Anything goes wrong in your life, you can blame it on Jean today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.