HATE - Jan 12

August

Cathlete
DOMS morning! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/rainbowf.gif

Everywhere. DOMS. I feel it. Feels good.

Man, I'm tired LOL.

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/flower4.gif

Well, I go out of town again tomorrow so I won't be back until early next week. I think I'll talk to my partner about what I want while we're on the train. If I don't fall asleep first LOL.

Today I have scheduled the premix of KPC/LG, and tomorrow before I catch my train, I'm supposed to do some Christi cardio, but I might sub it with S&H Calves, Shoulder + IWTB Abs, unless DOMS is still taking over in which case I might just do a stretch.

All right, it's near 1pm, and I must water Oogi's flowers. I slept until 10:30am (when my phone rang) and after digesting, playing with the squirrels, and exercising, it will almost be time for dinner with Mom LOL.

JENNIFER - How is your cold? And are you enjoying the snow? Hopefully you'll be able to get in tons of sleep this weekend and get rid of it for good.

36 DVDs?! The new series is 36 DVDs?! I must have read something wrong. I better check out that email I got from the Cathe staff.

ROBIN -

>You must habit yourself to the dazzle of the light and of every moment of your life.

I read this quote many, many times. Thanks for writing it.

>Yes, a very ponderable question and one that I am unable to answer without being shallow and flip.

Yes, I'm familiar with that answer myself LOL.

I've spent a good part of yesterday thinking about...well, thinking. What with Nintendo and computers and stuff, I find I do a lot less thinking these days. Which I guess ultimately means I do a lot less feeling.

Verrry interestink. Wait, I should light some incense. (LOL - I have a problem with incense.) Chanting to follow. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hippie4.gif

Hey, I apologize, but I missed that you were getting an MRI. I hope it went well. I went with my mom to have one done last year and those things are dang noisy as all! I hope it went well and that the results were what you were hoping for.

Oh, oh, I just now read Dana's post that says you'll be getting knee surgery. Wow, so it came to that. Will it be on the one knee? What does that mean for cardio?

See, there is always a happy light to everything LOL. http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/7.gif

MICHELE - I really laughed out loud to see in big letters how you were seeing MUD. Really. LMAO. I think I must have passed on the bad sleep thing to you, as we so often do to each other. I'm so sorry about that. My sleeping has been totally carppo these last few days...and I'm sorry to say that I have to go out of town again tomorrow which means my sleep will be that much worse.

I see stars. LOL.

>how do people remember quotes?

I have no idea at all. I only remember two. Would you all like to know the other one I know?

Here it is anyway LOL.

All emotions are powerless to "doubt."

And you know, I don't think I'm even quoting that one right.

It could be,...

The most powerful emotion is "doubt."

No, that doesn't sound right.

If it rhymed like the other one, then I would be able to memorize it correctly. But now after some years have passed since I tried to get my brain to remember it, I think I'm now rearranging it. Anyway, you get the gist of it. That one, of course, is less inspiring than the other one I put up yesterday LMAO. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/10.gif

>What little fixie did you do on your rotation?

I suppose "fixie" is inappropriate....I should have written "changie." Out with Endurance of Movement, In with more S&H.

Gawd, I love S&H.

>I should probably just get rid of them but I'm not quite ready to part with them yet.

I hear ya. That's how I feel about my CTX.

>I'm planning to get the iMac tomorrow

Woo hoo! 24"! COOL! That's like a television! Woo hoo!

>On top of my tummy monkey's, I have a sore throat...again!

Oh noooo! That sounds maybe like a flu? I hope it's not a flu! Perhaps you could give the germ to someone at Apple when you go to pick up your iMac.

>and I'm more convinced than ever that heavy lifting is the best way to go

Wait, wait, I want to know more about this!! I love heavy lifting. Misquote something (LOL) the doc said for me - any ol' tidbit!

>But the STS series seems like it will fit well with his philosophy

This is Cathe's new one? Okay, now you and Jennifer got me all totally interested. I'm going to check it out right now.

JEN - So what kind of sushi do you like? And were you able to visit with the cute baby?

DANA - I'm so glad to hear that Gannon is feeling better...oh, but poor little Ralphie!! Why on earth did that come back? Does the dry winter have anything to do with its return? Urgh. I hope he feels better soon, too.

>so what do you want? hee-hee Have you come up with an answer? Did they give you a deadline? I could think of lots of things that I want. But that's not gonna help YOU, now is it?

Haha. I WANT Krispy Kreme to make a delivery to my front door, but that's not gonna help me, either!

Well, it might help me a little LOL. http://bestsmileys.com/lol/11.gif

>Can you believe that swimsuits are already out at the mall?

I love it when Spring stuff comes out early and I see it in the windows where I walk. It reminds me that Spring is just around the corner and The Winter Outfit is almost finished!

.....So, are you going to contact Helina? LOL.

Okay, I'm back from checking out STS. 1RM calculator? Workout manager? What is this? How do you get it? Wow, that sounds like a great series. The only bummer to me is that I refuse to do any more squatting and lunging. Why can't the series include legs that don't have squatting and lunging?!

Michele, are you getting the series?

All right then.

You know, Mooch does the cutest thing - when I'm on the sofa and he wants cuddling, he'll come stand at my feet for a couple seconds and eeooo! eeooo! for a few times. Then he'll jump up onto my lap where the soft blanket is, and the moment his tiny feetsies reach the blanket, his voice will change into a tiny baby huhuhu! huhuhuhu! It's so adorable.

'Kay. Have a great weekend!

Michele, are you getting the series?

Will the sun rise in the morning?

Will Jen workout tomorrow?

Is my DH snoring?

OMG hell yes I'm ordering STS!! In fact, I just ordered it!!!! I couldn't wait until daylight!!!

August, I really think you need this series!!!

It'll probably have leg exercises other than squatting and lunging...sure it will...won't it?..yeah, oh sure it will...it will :p

So what are you going to tell your partner you want? I mean, is he talking about the direction you guys are going in your partnership?

You know, Mooch does the cutest thing - when I'm on the sofa and he wants cuddling, he'll come stand at my feet for a couple seconds and eeooo! eeooo! for a few times. Then he'll jump up onto my lap where the soft blanket is, and the moment his tiny feetsies reach the blanket, his voice will change into a tiny baby huhuhu! huhuhuhu! It's so adorable.

Awwwwwwwwww :+

Have a good trip, Augie!

>>Michele, are you getting the series?

>Will the sun rise in the morning?

>Will Jen workout tomorrow?

>Is my DH snoring?

OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You totally crack me up!!!!!

I want the series.

But you get it first and tell me.

:)

After I posted, I put on my exercise stuff and the phone rang. It was my partner and we talked for a while..........and then I was ready to do a stretch and not KPC. :D

Which really was what I needed since I'm really sore and feeling a little tired today. It felt really good to do a Stretch Max. Mooch kept playing with the band LOL.

>So what are you going to tell your partner you want? I mean, is he talking about the direction you guys are going in your partnership?

Not in our partnership. We work so dang well together. Or rather, he's so awesome, I'd be a fool to let him run away. :) It's more of a.......well, let's say that my partner and I are driving this massive car. It's hard to get it to roll, and once you have it rolling, it takes a lot to keep it rolling. Not only that, but you have to gas and oil the car, wash the windows, make sure the roads are clear...all this stuff. And mostly, my partner is doing that since really all I know how to do is steer.

So last night we met with some automobile salespeople to see if they could offer some advice on someone we could hire part-time to rev the engines...but then, everybody who drives a car is looking for someone like that, and there just ain't a good guy around!

What the he!! am I talking about again?

Oh yeah, what I want. Or rather, what my partner and I want...and how to make this year an even better one than the last.

LMAO.

Okay, gotta get ready for dinner now. :D

Hello Haters.

A few minutes ago, I bought the series. I waited too long with the 06 Series so I decided to get this one, it only has a 3 day commitment for 12 weeks so it takes care of the toning times for the week.

Yes, I'm feeling better but may not work out till later today or on Monday.

Madrid is right here, which is unusual for him. He is usually on his morning mouse hunt in the basement right now or chatting about me on where his food is.

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

>Will the sun rise in the morning?

Will Jen workout tomorrow?

Is my DH snoring?

OMG hell yes I'm ordering STS!! In fact, I just ordered it!!!! I couldn't wait until daylight!!!<

OMG, LMAO!!! :)

Am I that bad?!?! Powerstrike 1 is done!!! Getting ready to sweep the house real quick, shower, drink a protein shake while getting ready, then head to the APL. Hey...Fed Ex was just here, bet that's more PVL protein powder, love that stuff- I also use BSN lean, YUM!

Just wanted to pop in & say hi, after the APL going to eat w/ Tara then plan on running out to see my friends & the new baby. Not sure what's going on after that.

Last night, Chad, Ryan, and I went out for sushi then went downtown to the Hilton- they had an Elvis contest thing going on & Ryan is a huge Elvis fan. Ryan has been staying w/ Chad since November & will be there until end of Feb. He plays baseball, was with the Cubs last year, and Chad trains him. He didn't want to stay w/ his parents for 3 months so Chad is letting him stay there. Him & another guy that plays for another team (he just traded...it's a CA team just not sure which) are doing a pitching program while here through Chad's work.

Okay, I really need to run, sorry. I promise I'll get back later for personals!! Just had to stop in b/c of Michele's post!!!

Hello Haters.

Hoping to workout starting on Monday, I'm feeling better but still really tired. The snow is coming back so double duty for exercise and shoveling once again.

On the man front, I'm distancing myself from Match.com.. If I do ever meet anyone, it'll be the old fashioned way. Although, I will still be in contact with Nick and Mark.

Jen-That's nice of Chad to let these guys room with him. That's cool, although not a Cubs fan, to know some pro althletes. My Dad was recruited by Detroit's farm team with the incentive to go "Big Time" in a short period. He turned them down. Also, I will let you know when I will be at the Woodfield Mall area. I like that part of ChicagoLand.

Just getting more curious about STS. I preordered it early this AM.

Have a Great Night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.