HATE - Feb 8

August

Cathlete
Good morning! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/basic/biggrin.gif

So I missed a Pilates workout the other day and am contemplating doing it tonight....just so I can cross the dang thing off my rotation list LOL! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/basic/rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I finished up Gym Legs August's Timesaver (all leg exercises I wanted to do and none more LOL). I'm all smoothied up and ready to go do some work now. I'm out of whole-grain crackers for my afternoon snack of them with natural peanut butter, and I fear that I might have to eat an apple. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/basic/cry.gif

Yes. I still have freakin apples. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/basic/shy.gif

I forgot to mention that the other day when I was doing flies, Cham disapproved and made a big commotion about it, circled around my legs a bunch and then ultimately came and sat down on my stomach.

She's very clever indeed. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/basic/goodgrief.gif

MICHELE -

>No makeup...
>No bra...
>BIG coffee...

LOL! Glad to hear you started your day our right! And again, it's great news that your DN is doing well enough to be transferred. You must be exhausted. Get some good rest. And I hope you had a killer dinner out with your DH!

ROBIN - OMG, I can't believe you actually MADE that sweater. It doesn't even register in my head how someone can take yarn and finish up with THAT. That is really incredible. And you look really cozy and elegant in it!

JEN - Welcome back!! I'm so glad to hear you had such a great time. Ooh, photos! Yay! Have a good rest and we look forward to catching up soon!

Shouts out to the rest of you and see you guys later! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/basic/thumbsup.gif

Hello Haters.

Stopping by for a quick Hello. Wed night, I shoveled 10" of heavy snow from my driveway. A neighbour, whom I am not that close to, surprised me by doing my sidewalk. So, that night it was me and the guys. When I'm out there, shoveling my driveway which is longer and steeper than any of theirs, they shovel but when I'm not around, they bring out the snowblowers.

My only other workout this week was KB cardio from 4DS.

Seville and Madrid are still watching the birds and the squirrels at the feeder, it does hang off of an oak tree.

Jen-Looking forward to seeing the pics of your trip.
Michele-No bra and no makeup-I wish I could to that today.
Robin-Looked for a pic of you in your sweater from the 7th,couldn't find it.

My State refund s/b back next week. I'm looking at 3 for the Federal cause I had to return some electronic form signature to Andover.

Have a Great Day!!

Wow, that's nice that you got a bonus sidewalk scoop! Woo hoo!

Okay, I totally want to get a bird feeder now.

The question is - are there any birds lame enough to fly up to an open balcony with no bushes or hiding spots on the 5th floor to eat from a bird feeder on metal bars? LOL.

Oh wow, I just now remembered that i was thinking to make up that Pilates DVD tonight.

Haha.

TGIF haters!

I am feeling MUCH better today. I am still coughing like crazy, blowing my nose constantly and feel exhausted BUT I don't have that awful pain in my throat and glands. I'm telling you, that was the worst feeling ever. Thank God for medicine.

August: so did you make up that pilates DVD? My rotation went to the dogs so I guess I"m back to the drawing board? I was sick 2x since the new year. Gotta get myself back into the swing of things. So are you getting a bird feeder? I had bought a bird feeder and thought it would look nice on my deck so I could see the birds from the kitchen table. Well, that was big mistake on my part. We were intruded by tons of birds and they pooped all over my deck and grill. Of course, I'm always having some sort of bad luck so it probably won't happen to you. I moved the feeder away from the deck and no more poop for me to clean up. Once you get one bird eating from the feeder and the word gets out to the other birds, I"m sure you'll have lots of visitors. My MIL's neighbors have different types of feeders for different birds and you should see all the different birds that visit them. It is really cool!

Jen: I'm so glad you had a wonderful vacation and I can't wait to see pictures.

Robin: What a gorgeous sweater!!!!! I can't believe that you made that. How are you feeling?

Jennifer: That's pretty funny that the men in your neighborhood kinda have to shovel when you shovel, probably so you don't think that they're wimps! LOL. So what cha gonna buy yourself with your tax refund? Last year we bought our dog with refund and my DH got some work done to his racecar. NOt sure if we're gettting anything back this year and if so what we'll do with the $. One year we paid our property taxes with it - that was exciting!

Michele: Hey you!!! ((hugs)) How is everyone doing in your family? Did you and your DH get to dinner the other night? I hope you have a restful weekend.

This morning on my way to work I saw the weirdest thing. I saw this strange man dresses in camoflauge pants, a trench coat, carrying a rifle. He looked so odd. So I get to work and one of my co-workers comes in and says the same thing, so someone here called the police and I guess that they were getting a lot of calls about it. They said that the would keep an eye on the guy and that it was a pellet gun. Still and all, in this day and age, unless you are mentally unstable, why would you do it?

This a.m. my DH brought in some kind of stuff we're supposed to put on the basement floor where my workout area is. It is some kind of apoxy that you mix together and spread over the concrete with a roller. It looks like it has speckles in it. Then, eventually, I'm going to get either a one piece mat or the puzzle pieces to put down. Then all I need is him to finish the walls and electricity and it should be complete!!! I want to get some mirrors for the walls and I also need him to bring the elliptical down. With the way he finishes, or should I say starts but does not finish projects, I'm not getting my hopes up.

What is everyone up to this weekend? Tonight I have to go to Wal-Mart. Gabe has basketball tomorrow morning but it is supposed to snow tonight so I don't know if I"ll take him or not. Then I have nothing planned the rest of the weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!

August, birds are amazing and will find the feeder. I'm interested in what kind of birds you have in Japan.

Jennifer, my DH is the only one in the neighborhood who shovels. Everyone else plows or blows. Of course, everyone else is about 50 pounds overweight...

Jenn, glad to hear you had a good trip.

Dana, I'm glad you feel better. My DH had a nasty cold last week and he is still up half the night coughing. Someone posted elsewhere that it takes about 6 weeks to get over the cough. I can't remember the last time we got a tax refund. The last few years we've had to pay.:-( My knee is doing wonderfully and I feel guilty (but not enough to go back to work) about taking off the next 3 - 4 weeks. My house is slowly getting thoroughly cleaned.

Michele, hey sweet pea. How's it going. Are you getting any "me" time? You need it! I wish we lived close enough to get together for a girls weekend. Is the niece who had the accident the one you've talked about before?

I've been doing my knee exercises religiously, along with a different upper body part each day. I tried a little yoga this morning, but there is too much "on your knees" for me right now. Amazingly, I've been doing wonderfully with my eating and have lost a couple pounds, all without any cardio! Maybe you haters are on to something.

ETA: Hey August, I just googled birds of Japan. If someone looks up at your balcony with binoculars and yells "Great Tit," don't get offended!

ETA: Hey August, I just googled birds of Japan. If someone looks up at your balcony with binoculars and yells "Great Tit," don't get offended! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing017.gif http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing021.gif http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing020.gif

OMG that was quite possibly the funniest thing you ever said :7

Anyone have a good apple recipe for Augie :p :7

Yes, this is the niece I've talked about before. ;(

Yes, we went out to dinner and had a perfectly lovely evening.

Glad Jen is home.

I'm so freaking tired.

My niece is doing OK but I'm pretty worried about her arm. I don't think she'll have full use of that arm (her dominant, right arm) ;(

Dana, I'm glad you're feeling better.

I'll see y'all later. I'm off to visit my niece. Have a great day:* :*

I have to agree with Michele, Robin that was pretty darn funny. LOL

Michele, I"m sorry that your niece may not have full use of her arm.

I better get back to work. Later haters!

I just had to check out the photo of the "Great Tit." So I Googled it. There really is such a bird. :7 Not that I doubted you for a minute, Robin.

Michele - I'm glad you find time to post here. Rehab can work wonders now, so don't lose hope for your niece's arm. Take care, my friend.

I hope the rest of you Haters have a lovely weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.