HATE : Feb 24

August

Cathlete
Eegads!

Wait, is it that limbo time again? I'm going to post and then come back and finish this thingamabob. Don't want to have two threads of Hate now do we? :)

Okay there. The thread is started.

I've got to be like men's underwear and be brief. :p I've even got to leave it at the regular smilies. :*

What a wacky day I've had. Last night I was going to do some work and then do CTX, remember? Well, moments later while I ate oatmeal in my pajamas in my work room around 3pm, I got a call from a friend of mine who "desperately" needed a vocalist because the one he hired was stuck somewhere with a cancelled flight. So then I had to dash off to save my pal. He's lucky I was in a good mood (read : I didn't want to have to work LOL).

So then I got home and was too tired to work or to workout.

So I searched the internet for dining chairs. }(

I searched and searched and searched and sort of made a list of the ones that were possibilities, but I just hate to buy a chair without first putting my bottom in it to make sure it fits right (unlike the awful chair I'm currently using for work x( ). Anyway, I finally come across an internet store with some really good ones that I'm totally interested in, and I think, "Hmm, I could press the button and just buy them."........but as luck would have it, I saw a button saying they have a show room and they have many chairs in stock to try out.

Will you FREAKING believe that the store is LITERALLY a two-minute walk from my apartment?! HELLO! How amazing and killer is that? I just about screamed when I found that info out. So I'm not going to the TV store tomorrow before I go to work - I'm going to the chair store. :7

Bird? What bird. Oh, hey, I actually took a photo of the bird while Cham and Mooch were asleep. Maybe I'll post that so that you won't bug me to post links to all the stuff I bought and make me feel all weird LOL.

It's 10pm and I'm pooped. I've got a pile of stuff to do.

But I did manage to rearrange my furniture some more today. :D x( ;)

Okay, it was Sunday and I missed another Pilates. Heck, a few more days and I'll be into my March rotation so I won't have to see the still BOLD days that I missed. :)

Laters and have a great Sunday! :*

ETA : Okay, I tried to post Mr. Caw but it totally wouldn't go. I'm going to send it to...Michele! :) She'll put it up for me! She'll put it up for me! Caw! :D

Hello Haters.

Just woke up from my nap and earlier I had Subway for lunch, breakfast was healthier with oatmeal and yogurt.

Since it's Oscar night plus Dance Challenge on PBS, I thinking of doing some old BootCamp of Cathe's today. ME on MOnday night, shoveling too. We're supposed to get 6-8 inches overnight Monday night. Thank GOD, I bought more Calcium Chloride along with more bird feed and another feeder. This feeder is set up away from the house cause it's neon yellow with neon coloured picks for stands. I couldn't find a large enough shephere's hook for it for near the house plus the feeder is ugly looking, maybe it'll get stolen.

After getting ripped off from Lowe's on bird feed, I realized I could've gone to a organic produce shop spend less money and get better feed or from the bird shop.

Time to workout. Enjoy the Sun, if you have it. It's almost 40 degrees here and it feels like Spring.

Why, why am I awake at 5:30am?! Well, it's actually 6am, but that's because I've just finished breakfast.

MICHELE - Thank you so much for going to the trouble to post Mr. Caw. I know how busy you are. I appreciate it!

Oh, Mr. Caw's not looking for food, he's just saying, "Hey. Need more orange, girl. This one's out of juice. And this plate of seed is like totally in my way."

JENNIFER - Yum, Subway. I haven't had a Subway for a long time. I always get the tuna. Yum. Tuna. WIth lots and lots of jalapeno peppers.

So can you identify Mr. Caw? Oh, how timely, he just now started cawing his head off (the sun is just starting to rise) and I can now hear all the other birds in the neighborhood starting to wake up. Not to come here or anything, just waking up LOL.

And you know, I found this in my computer and have no idea if I posted it or not LMAO.

JENNIFER -

>I woke up this morning to find a bunch of bird seed on the frozen ground, some squirrel did it.

He must have had fun sifting through the seeds! How cute!

>I want to start working out at full speed

Woo hooooo! Go Jennifer!

ROBIN -

>The PB stuff for the birds looks and smells like PB fudge. It has PB, oatmeal, cornmeal and flour in it. Oh yeah, and LARD.

LOL. All those yummy fudgy-brownie types have lard, don't they? Sounds pretty darn good to me.

>My DH feeds our nesting bluebirds mealworms, which is kind of expensive and a pain, since you have to go to the bait shop every other day to buy them.

Oh man, I'm having enough trouble slicing up navel oranges and putting them out every other day. Besides, I'm the type that would feel for the worms. It's likely that I would get the worms and then feed them the bird seed and hope they liked it.

Wow, the sun came up quickly! I started this post in the dark and now there's sunlight just starting in. I'd better put some more orange slices out for The King.

Heh, I just woke up again. :)

And I called the chair store.

Oh no. :-( The woman who answered was a total....um......well, I didn't like her. ;(

Wish me luck that I don't have to deal with her while I'm there.

Later!

Hello Sister-Haters.

Great news- I did BC tonight (the original) not 4DS version. MOnday night is ME then after the shoveling should be step blast. Presuming I have energy.

August-Good luck shopping for your chair.

Watching Oscars so far. I think the Dance Challenge on PBS would've been better, thank GOD, PBS is showing it again Wed. night with the Finale.

Woke up from my nap, thought I would fink out on working out but I worked through my sleepiness from my nap. got to remember small steps.

Be Happy and Stay Healthy.

Jennifer - Bootcamp?! Oh man, I bow to you! Good for you!

I'm off to the chair store and then to work...

.....but....but...I just got an email from one of the internet stores telling me I can't buy the cabinet I want without buying the top half (It's a kitchen set do-dad and I only wanted the bottom cabinets but apparently without the top half, there's no....top to the cabinets!). :(

Acckk!!

Okay, I'm off.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.