HATE - Dec 8

August

Cathlete
Good morning!

Cham has a new favorite resting spot : The kitchen sink. After I've washed dishes. She's a nut!

Okay, I'm off to the hospital for Mom's neck.

Have a great weekend and see you later!

JENNIFER - Shoveling snow on your day off! Woo hoo! You'd better be wearing pajamas doing it!

Hey, congrats on your weight plates increase!

MICHELE - Leg workouts are totally cardio workouts. Look at any GOOD rotation -- do you see cardio and legs on the same day? I don't. And you've totally answered yourself on what kind of rotation to do next : Endurance. You KNOW you want to!

>I've lost a couple of #'s and a few inches this month

You snuck that in so quietly! YOU'RE AWESOME! Congratulations!!

>thank God for smiley searches -- I saw one that triggered my memory

OMG, LMAO.

How wonderful of your mother to start off a collection of Christmas dishes,...what a warm way to enjoy the winter holidays. The dishes are very pretty and sure put you in the holiday spirit!

>Have I mentioned that I only like about 3 things and dill is NOT one of them...or seafood which is often seasoned with dill.

LOL! Yeah, well, if you bring something special to our get-together, Dana and I might find a way to look beyond your food preferences....I'm thinking something oh, volcanic.

>You probably don't want to hear about the huge bag of fresh dill someone gave me from their garden, which I promptly threw away

GASP! I'm not listening I'm not listening! (I'd look for that emoticon but I'm a bit pressed for time, so please imagine it.)

>I would kill to see you on stage.

Yeah, well, I was dying to get OFF the stage the other night, so I would have appreciated the mercy kill. Where were you? LOL.

>My sister is doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. We talk just about every day. She will never stop hoping for her ex to come back. She would remarry him in a heartbeat.

Who wouldn't want to get back what was once considered happiness? The "idea" of it is the longing of it. It's so good that she has a sister like you to be there for her to talk and let out worries and all that "stuff." Though that must take a lot out of you, too.

I loved the garden of blue roses! Now if I could just get it into Oogi's yard!

ROBIN - Hiya! Glad to hear you're taking it easy on your knee. Your poor abs must be cursing your knees for the extra torture they're getting LOL.

All right. I'm off! :D

Goodmornig August. I must have missed something. what's going on with your mom's neck? Nothing too serious, I hope. I've heard of lots of cats who love sinks. My SIL has a cat who expects a drink of water from the running tap every morning and spends most of the rest of the day sleeping in the sink. My abs don't seem to mind, mostly because I ignored them yesterday. Maybe I'll try to annoy them later today.

Michele, someday I want to move into your house. It sounds lovely, from your Christmas trees, to your redware and your Williamsburg china. Just my style.

Jenn, Jennifer and Dana, hi! Sorry for no more than that, but I'm truely out of the loop and seriously need to get to work.

Have a wonderful day haters.

Hi, Robin,

>My abs don't seem to mind, mostly because I ignored them yesterday.

OMG, LMAO.

I've heard about cats loving running tap water. I've turned on the water for Mooch and Cham, but they're still at the point of only looking at the stream with big, wide eyes. Mooch sticks his cute trembling paw out to lightly touch it a few times.

Mom's neck, due to aging, has lost the air packing (*non-nurse terminology at work here) between the bones and so her nerves are being squished (see *), and she temporarily lost the use of her arm. We are going to the hospital three times a week now until the end of the year to get shots to strengthen the nerves. The shots seem to be working, so it looks as though surgery won't have to be an issue. :)

So now that I'm back in town and can take it easy..............it seems I may have caught a cold. http://bestsmileys.com/doh/1.gif

Yeah, I know, me and everybody else. I suppose waiting around in a bug-infested hospital waiting room was the culprit.

So where is everyone? Still sleeping? Get up! :D

Hello Haters.
How are you? It's a wonderful day!! I just finished SB amd the third and hardest blast was my best one. Plus, Cathe responded to my thread too!!
Now, I get to be in the cookie decoration station for a christmas party for the kids of the church. I love sugar cookies and frosting so it'll be a tough one.

Have a Great Day!!

Hi, Jennifer,

I'm just washing up to go to bed. I was supposed to go hob-knobbing at a club tonight, but I decided to wimp out, feed my cold }( , and sleep.

I just had to come by to tell you your post was so cute! I don't know...positive and happy! It's going to help me have a nice sleep. :*

That's great about the best blast....and it's great about the sugar cookies. Love sugar cookies, especially when frosting is involved.

..........laters!

Hopefully not laters like a few hours from now. :)

:D

Hey hey Haters!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry029.gif http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry023.gif I've been trying to get on the forums all morning but my computer kept shutting down. I know I've been complaining about my computer for AGES but I'm still holding off on buying a new one...for now. It frustrates me to the ends of the earth, but the problems seem to come and go in spurts and as long as long as it still works MOST of the time, I can't afford to invest in a new one.

Unfortunately I don't have time to play now. This computer glitch used up my free time -- the time that DH was out for a massage. He's home now and we have plans for the day.

Augie Doggie - I'm so relieved that your mom will be able to avoid surgery. And how sweet you are for taking such good care of her! It's good that you didn't go out tonight. It's better to rest when you hab a code. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick010.gif

Robin - http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/shocked034.gif My house is a MESS -- LMAO!! My living room, entry, and family room are the only areas that are put together at all, and they could still use some finishing touches. My upstairs is a total disaster, and my dining room doesn't have a stick of furniture in it. The thing is, I'm really picky and I'd rather have nothing than settle for things I don't really want. I guess if I had kids I'd feel differently, but since it's just me and DH, and we don't entertain at home all that much, I'm willing to hold out until I can find (afford) to get what I really want. ;) ...but you're welcome any old time :*

Jennifer - I agree with August -- your post was very happy sounding :) . Now, BACK AWAY FROM THE COOKIES -- lol!!! Have fun with the kids. It's so sweet of you to volunteer your time in this way. You and Robin have this in common -- you're both quite generous with your time.

Hello to Dana and Jen and all. I need to run. DH wants to go out for lunch so I better skedaddle. I probably won't make it back here until Monday. Have a great weekend, everybody:* :* :*

I'm up....feeding my cold. :-(

Tuna on whole grain with lettuce and no mayo is okay to eat at....2:40am,...right? :eek:

I'm dealing with an enormous appetite. That's a good sign when you're on the verge of a cold, isn't it?

It's because I thought I'd be going to a club tonight, I took a really deep nap around 7pm. Hhhh. (ETA - I mean that I'm awake at this hour, not that a nap at 7pm would make me eat a tuna sandwich LOL)

MICHELE - You have the stuff you want to keep on your computer backed up somewhere? That would suck if you didn't and your computer went bye-bye...like all your email addresses and stuff. Gone.

Yeah, I'm so glad that it looks like Mom won't have to think about whether getting surgery is a good idea or not...at least not at this point in time. Thanks for your advice on this and that about it.

>I'm really picky and I'd rather have nothing than settle for things I don't really want

I so know what you mean. I spent the first year in my new apartment without a table LOL. I mean like, I ate on the floor.

I couldn't find a table I liked that fit the space I have, so I had a table made....So where do I eat? I eat on the sofa (except for times when I drop my meal on my step and run out of paper towels). The most action my table gets is Cham and Mooch when they want to peer into the kitchen sink. :D

Anyway, have a great lunch with your DH. I have a lunch get-together tomorrow and I'm hoping I'll be in good health and not coughing up on everybody.

Smooch smooch and night night! Again.

G'night Augie :* :*

Now I really have to go - LMAO!! DH had been on the phone but he's off now. Sleep well...and I'll catch y'all later, taters :*

P.S. Have no fear - all my files are backed up -- especially my email addresses ;)

Hello Haters.
The cookies and frosting were really good!! :) :) :)
I only had 3, one during and someone gave me 2 for the road. I had sugar glistening on my face, and my boots were ful of shoe till I jumped it off in the church foyer. It's a rather large church with a ton of kids.
It was good they fed us pizza to absorb the sugar too prior to the event.
Sunday AM is KPC for me, then IMAX2, BC (origianl), the pub/plb together.
Yes, if I do sound happy, I'm very content in my life being on my own. The day off yesterday did wonders for me.

Auggie-Feed a cold. chicken nnodle soup, OJ, etc...
Hope you feel better soon.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy114.gif

Good lawd, we all need days off and sugar cookies like Jennifer! Give me some of that energy and happy stuff!

It's so nice to read your happy-go-lucky posts, Jennifer! Cheers to days off and sugar cookies! And let's not forget pizza!

>my boots were ful of shoe

But wouldn't it have been more comfortable to wear boots if you'd taken off your shoes first?

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/laughing001.gif

Mornin', Michele! Did you ever make it out the door, you nut? I hope your Sunday is being spent with your DH taking a nice walk and going to your favorite place for lunch!

I'm glad to hear you've got all your important email addresses backed up. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy036.gif

You know, the tuna sandwich may have cured me. I'm off to a family lunch and then an afternoon concert, so I might tell you different when I get home.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/merv/lightning.gif

May we all find a sugar cookie somewhere in our day! Symbolically speaking, of course. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy052.gif

Later!

It's a typo, the bottom grid of my boots were full of sugar, apparently, so was I.

Have a Great Night and Stay Healthy!!

RE: HATE - Dec 8

Hello haters!

I've had a very busy weekend & I'm sick w/ a nasty cold so heading to the couch in a minute. I didn't work out Fri night or today & don't think it will happen today, and Thurs was my scheduled night off so that is 3 days this week off! :eek: :eek: Although, i haven't eaten much for the past 2 days (nothing at all yet today) so I think I've actually lost weight & needing to slim the thigh muscles anyway! ;-)

Friday night- dinner w/ Tara & Michelle then home

Saturday- APL from 11-2 then lunch w/ Tara (that was my first meal of the day & I ate 1/2 chicken sand)
Chad came over for about an hour to see me between the APL & the b-day party I had to go to at 5:30 last night. He has the boys. Didn't get home from the party until about 2AM which is why I feel worse today, I shouldn't have went anyway b/c I was sick and sure as heck shouldn't have stayed out so late. x( My nose won't stop running and my ears & throat hurt.

Today- NOTHING!!!!!!! Chad may stop by for a while later but just depends, we are under a ice storm warning until 6PM tonight, it's been freezing rain & drizzle since Fri night. Okay, sorry to be self absorbed but I know you understand!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.