HATE - Dec 16

August

Cathlete
Calling all lazy bones!

Lazy bones!

Lazy bones!

Wha...am I the only lazy bone?

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/whacky094.gif

All right. Guess what I did. I made like Dana and wrote out my New Year January Rotation!

We're set! Set to be lazy for the rest of 07!

Wha.....me, only?

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/whacky117.gif

More important, I have to get ready to go meet my brother. Today he got a PUPPY! Yes, that's right, a BUNNY!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy066.gif

Yeah, okay, so yes, I do have the data chip now and can work and finish the project since the day before yesterday I did nothing but...but.....

I...I gotta go get dressed and ready now. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/gen077.gif

Have a nice Sunday!

ETA - OMG! I only just now realized you guys DID post yesterday!!

Is everybody sick?
Is it snowing everywhere?

What's a Cathe catalogue? And where can I get one?

MICHELE - LMAO at Johnny!

I hope you are feeling better today. Were you able to get some more good sleep?

JENNIFER - 6 more days...so does that make your birthday Friday?

DANA - You need to look into getting a mask for the sore throat of yours.

>she said that he paid her 89 cents to kiss him.

OMG, LMAO! That is a riot.

I hope your DH made it home safe and sound. Or rather, I hope he came home and was safe and sound after having to explain why he was so late.

All right. I'm outta here!

Oh, one last thing - I forgot to mention some important news - I ordered three new types of kitty litter to try out. Wouldn't want you guys to miss out on that important detail on such a lovely Sunday, :*

:D :D :D

Hello August and other Haters.
Yes, my birthday is Friday, Dec. 21st. I'm up waiting to make sure my church cancels services this AM cause it'll take me at least an hour to dig out. It's fallen about 6 inches of snow overnight and expected to get about 4-5 more throughout the day. Thank GOD, I went shopping yesterday and have food in the house for me and the boys. Time to have oatmeal than a yogurt to build up energy to shovel. I was hoping for IMAX2 this afternoon/evening but too early to tell right now then 4DS for the rest of the week so I pack on Friday night to travel to northern MI on Saturday.

You can email Cathe for her catalogue, they have an online one too. I have two copies of it, the 08 one will be nice with the 4DS in it.

My Supervisor might be getting another Rotweiler puppy. Sheba died from Parvo at 4 months old. This will be another Sheba if she decides to adopt this one. Princess Sheba was THE Diva at her home.

Winter is here, well almost.

Puppy!? Puppy!? Did somebody get a new bunny dog!? http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/dog.gif

What kind of bunny dog!?

Is it a wiener!? :D

Me likes dem wiener bunnies :D

Pictures!! We must see pictures!

ETA oh hey Augie, I'm anxiously awaiting your report on cat litter. I'm sure your research will be thorough. LMAO!! I've tried several kinds but I keep coming back to Ever Clean. It clumps really well.

Jennifer - You're so right -- when Johnny ain't happy, ain't nobody happy -- LOL!!! Did they call off church services today? We didn't get hit with near as much snow as you. We had major ice problems yesterday but most of it is melted now. Do you have any big plans for your birthday? :D

Dana -- ROTFLMAO at Gabe!!!!! I can't believe he paid for it, I mean, it's family! LMAO!!! Your story reminded me of my sister and our cousin. When they were about 6 they were deeply in love and planned to ask the Pope if he would allow them to get married -- LMAO!!! They sealed their relationship by burning down the garage :eek: :p . No joke -- they wanted to burn leaves and it was too windy outside to light the matches, so they raked the leaves into the garage -- those dumb @$$e$ :7

Hello to Robin, Jen, Diane, and all. I'll see you guys tomorrow :*

Just wanted to say a quick hello, I'll BB later for personals- need to get a few more things done around here first & I think Chad is coming over sometime so want to get everything I can done since I don't have a clue when he's coming over.

My workout today was Drill Max & and an HOUR of HEAVY snow shoveling. WOW! I even shoveled everything once yesterday so if I hadn't of done that I can only imagine! They are saying we got about 8 inches total but the wind causing it to drift is what caused the most problems.

Guess that just gives me the green light to have me a Sunday drink while watching some football, huh? Wonder how many calories an hour of snow shoveling burns....

Okay, I'll BBL! :D

Afternoon haters!

Aug - what kind of dog did your brother get? Yes, yes, yes you must post pics. We need details!!! Oh and I'm so glad you let us know about the new kitty litter you ordered. It makes me feels so important that you shared that with us. Ha! I wish I would've known you wanted a Cathe catalog. When I was cleaning a few months ago I tossed one out.

Michele - that story about burning down the garage is too funny. How are you feeling today?

Jennifer - did they cancel church this a.m.? Sorry to hear that your boss' pup died. When will he/she be getting the new pup? Rottweilers are so cute - they look like giant bears.

Jen - I remember last winter your drink of choice was hot choc & kalua. What happened to that?

My DH invited his cousin and family over for dinner. DH wants steak on the grill (even though we're having a snow storm). So he just cleaned that off. I have baked potatoes in the oven, I'm going to steam some asparagus and she is bringing baked corn. I also have pickled red beets, homemade garlic basil break (I love my bread maker). I made a pumpkin pie and have a tray of cookies out. All I can say is that they better show up or we're going to have a lot of potatoes & steak - we'll be eating it for at least 3 days.

I still don't feel that great. My throat is sore, I'm stuffed up and I can barely talk. And when I do I sound like a man.

I'm signing off so have a great day haters!

Hello Haters.
How are you all?
My church never cancelled, I shovel from 730-830am left fifteen minutes later and made it on time, We were to get two more but the sun came out and is holding off for awhile.
My BIG birthday plans are to workout and pack for northern MI. Unless I get an energy spert, I won't workout today.
My Supervisor is contemplating the offer she got to get another puppy. Sheba was a cutie. Everyone told her 8 months so when I went to visit her, I corrected and told her 8 weeks. That pup ruled her life just like my cats do.

Steak & Potatoes sound really really good right now.

Jen-have fun with Chad. Drill Max and shoveling, wow!!

Have a Great Night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.