HATE Dec 10

August

Cathlete
Hey, Busy Bees!

Did someone say magic wands? I want a magic wand!

But wait, I have something funny to tell you.

My blender broke! LMAO!! How flukish is that?! Michele tells me she can't sleep...I can't sleep. Michele tells me she needs a new blender....and what happens?! LMAO.

Cheap stupid blender. ;)

(Why can't this fluke stuff happen with the pumpkin spice glazed donut?!)

But lucky me, remember how I told you that my cheap blender broke last year? Well, last year, part A broke, so I had to buy an entire new cheap blender to get a new part A.

And would you believe that today part B broke? And what do I have in my closet? Yup! The extra part B!

So I was able to make my green smoothie without fail. :9

Anyway, I'm off now to go out of town for a couple. I did CTX Power Circuit for the first time today and well,......................hmm. One major problem I have with it is that it has the song that I hate the most of all the songs I've ever heard on any workout DVD, more than "Buttercup" and maybe even more than much whooping. This song is also featured in another Cathe workout, as well as a Jari workout. It starts with a violin theme and then goes into this frantic female chanting. It literally makes me livid and I just can't get myself to overlook it and focus on my training.

I know, so paltry.

Another problem I had with the workout was that the cardio portions require a fair amount of space, of which I have not. Double grapevines simply will not come to fruition in my apartment LOL.

But hey, it's the first time I'm doing the workout and I seem to always get to like those "hmm" workouts after I do them a couple times.

Though I will not grow to like that tune. ;(

On that positive note LMAO, I'm off like dirty underwear!

?

Have a great Sunday guys and see you next week. :D

Morning August. I hope for your sake that Michele wins a million in the lottery. And I hope part C isn't the next piece to go. Today is a rest day for me. Good thing too. We have a lot going on at church today and I don't think there would be time to fit in a workout. We are going to a Carol Festival tonight. I love to go to this event every year. It really gets me in the spirit. Everyone have a great Sunday.

I hate that song "buttercup" too. Now, are you talking about that annoying song that has that rapper chick saying "party". I hate that too. I cannot do Muscle Endurance for that reason. Oh yeah, Bootcamp is on the one too. Maybe I should try to trade that workout. Huh.....I think I have all I want at this point. I probably do Cathe 95% opf the time so anything else is no good.

I did the upper body and cardio of Low Impact Circuit. usually, I hate the circuits but I really like these. The thing I don't like about circuits is that there isn't much time for muscle work. Enough cardio, sure but not the stuff I like. I get bored with upper body so the circuits and doing the job now. ahhhhhh

I am beat today. More of my "problems". I need a cure!!

Gotta get ready to go. Now, you all have a good day!!

Hi ladies,
No cardio for me today. I did StretchX from P90X and enjoyed it. It was tough not to do the group bike ride, but the rotation called for a rest or stretch. I'm trying to go along with the rotation as it is written as much as possible to see if I my body will respond to more rest, blah, blah, blah. Anyways, I got lots done at home today.

August, sorry the blender broke, but you worked it out with pieces. A real mechanic you are. I had a yummy protein drink with the protein powder, ff milk, 1/2 banana, dollop (oops) of PB, and 1/2 of a persimmon apple. It was yummy. I tried to get DH to taste it but it doesn't go with the beer he was drinking so he said no way.

Robin, hope you enjoyed the Caroling Festival. That would really put me in the mood. I haven't even got the tree up yet, though we did cut one yesterday. Probably get to that in the next few days. Time is flying towards Christmas, I'd better get it in gear.

Kate, glad you enjoyed LIC. Looks like it will be a while before I revisit my Cathe's. I'm pretty sore from P90X in the lats and I have Chest & Back tomorrow. Layer upon layer of DOMS going on here.

Gotta crawl now,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.