HATE CARDIO, May 2

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Good morning!!

I cannot believe how late I slept in this morning. I HATE when that happens. I have so much to do today and now I feel rushed. My sleep cycles get all out of whack every time DH has a business trip. x(

I'm following Cathe's rotation and I have an LIC premix on tap for today. I'm so glad it's only 49 minutes. I previewed it last night and I'm not sure I have the oomph needed to plow through it. I might swap it out for a nice elliptical workout :D . This rotation might be too advanced for me -- we'll see.

I'm having dinner with DH's family (sister and parents) tonight. We're going to one of our favorite places -- a French Bistro -- and the food is fantastic! I'm looking forward to it.

I MISS AUGUST!!!!! I'm starting to worry that she's been sucked into her Nintendo Village. Maybe August has become Oogi http://planetsmilies.net/kaos-not-tagged-smiley-5912.gif . Either that, or she's bloated and passed out after a major donut binge. :p

Jen, when do things start to simmer down in the mortgage business? What are interest rates these days? I want to sell our house and move so bad but it's just not in the cards. We live about midway between DH's parents and his office. We'd like to move closer to his office but then we'd be too far away from his parents making it harder for us (me) to be available when they need help.

Diane, today's the day we find out if it's a boy or a girl, right? :D I can't wait!!!

I can't decide what to eat for breakfast this morning. It's between hot cereal (Dana, I found some 5 grain and I LOVE it!!), cold cereal, and peanut butter toast. I'm leaning towards toast.

Hello to everyone else. I'll check back after I eat and do my workout.:* :*

Michele - go big, have all 3 for breakfast. HA!!! J/K of course. I can't remember the name of the 5 grain cereal but it is really good. I had some on Saturday mixed w/dried fruit! Gannon ate most of it though. I've never had french cuisine, so what are you going to have? Did you talk to DH? How was his flight? I like LIC - the premix should fly by.

Diane - make sure you let us know about your appt today. I'll be checking in here this pm to see.

Jen - is it always this busy at your job? Enjoy your rest day.

Last night I only did the 30 min interval on the elip. I didn't have it in me to go down the basement and do CoreMax. Not sure what/if I'll have time for anything today other then a walk at lunch. We have t-ball at 5:00 and then straight to Gabe's last CCD class (until the fall). I already made the kids PB&J sandwiches, bananas, and I packed myself a yogurt which I"ll pick up on my way home, quickly change and then get him from dayare. So I"m not going to post my workout until I actually do it. :p

I'm pretty busy so I best get back to work. Chat w/you all later!

Hey haters! Ohh...I get to work from home today! yeah! Our office is undergoing some changes so I got booted out of my office into a cub for the next month. It is so loud in there now and I went a little nutzo yesterday with all the noise. My boss told me to work from home if it got to crazy, so I took him up on it today! Heehhheee...bad part is I have to drive down to the other side of town to take my car in for the oil change today, so that is going to suck up some of my day x(

Ok, so yesterday I was reading about Dana's dream, ok that was funny!

Michele you can do the LIC premix. You will do really good with the LIC premix! You will kick LIC's booty today! :7 :7

Diane, I think we are really excited for you today!!! Please let us know as soon as you can!

Ok I have got to get to the dealer for the auto.

Hello to Robin, Mariah, August..are you out there, Jen, and everyone else!!

In the words of the governator..I'll be back!

janjan

HEY!

I am here for a second!! I'm out the door in...um, half a second!

I HATE responding but not responding to everyone because I'm very anal about that, you know. I had to skim the last week of postings and that alone makes me feel squiggly. I HATE not being able to address all the things that need addressing!

So for now it's just a quickie (is my second up yet?)

>I know you claim to be working on some BIG PROJECT but the least you could do is say hi.

LMAO! I'm working on a big project, yes, but it's not the project that's keeping me busy right now. I was actually out of town for the whole week, and I'm back for one night and then off again tomorrow!!

>Gabe learned a song in Japanese and I need to ask you about it. I know he cannot be pronouncing the words correctly.

Hit me, babe, but don't expect an answer for a few days.

>We need August to provide in depth analysis of your dream!

LOL. I'm afraid I'm too involved with the idea of eating Volcano Cake to properly judge the dream.

Madonna's a hottie, and I can see what Dana was talking about! I loved the photo!

>I'm starting to worry that she's been sucked into her Nintendo Village. Maybe August has become Oogi . Either that, or she's bloated and passed out after a major donut binge.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Sorry, I must not have mentioned that I'd be out of town for a week, then back for a day then away again for a few days. Hey, I found a Mr. Donuts in Taipei LMAO. But no donuts were eaten, since I was stuffed from all the dim sum I'd just finished.

Okay, for sure my second is up.

I will return next week!

MISS YOU GUYS TONS AND TONS. I'm sorry I can't respond to everything, but I did read all - venting, family worries, work issues, sicknesses, wonderful weekends, new furnitures and appliances, babies..........and heard you all. http://www.smileyhut.com/love/heart.gif

Be well and chat later!

Your prayers are needed. My FIL just called. He had to take my MIL to the hospital last night -- she had a heart attack and is going for a heart cath this afternoon. I'm about to take off for the hospital. I'll post an update as soon as I can. Thanks everybody.

AUGUST!!

Oh, Michele. It never rains but it pours! I'm sending all sorts of good stuff. (You know I don't pray;))

AUGUST!!!!

Dana - sounds like today is non-stop for you!

Y'all can check out Sophie's album in my picturetrail for more pics from the weekend.

www.picturetrail.com/allwildgirl

Oh Michele it is never ending for you. I'll keep your MIL in my prayers.

August - OK, so GAbe learned the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" have you ever heard it? It's a kids' song.

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes"

And here is Gabe's version of knees and toes:

he's a sheeeeeeee
he's a sheeeeeeee

Does knees and toes really sound like he's a she??????? I can't help but laugh. But he's dead serious singing it so I don't want to break his spririt ya know?

Hi Jana Banana!!!!

Shelley I'm going to check out those pics in a few.

I'm back from being out and am on my way to bed.....

....but had to say that the moment I left my apartment, I realized that I had commented on what a HOTTIE Shelley is, but hadn't commented on what a MAJOR CUTIE Robin is - I LOVE the hair! LOVE!

MICHELE - I am so at a loss of words to see your post. And it's that much worse being that DH has gone to Germany. I'm sending as much warmth and as many good feelings I can find. Love, love, love to you and your family.

DANA - LMAO!

Knees : He-za
Toes : A-she-no-you-bee

I'm thinking whoever wrote the Japanese version realized he wasn't going to be able to fit A-she-no-you-bee in one syllable, so he decided to use the word "she" which means "and more" LMAO!!

Go Gabe!

Okay, I'm off to bed and then off to out of town again....see you later!

cookies....cookies....I want some!

August where have you been? Oh I have missed you:p :p

Before I finsh my August section, Michele big prayers to you and your family. I hope everything is ok. Please keep the updates coming.

DIANE...WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

Ok back to August. Where have you been? How are the donuts? It has been so long since I had a dount. Last time I was in Denver is January or Feb I think we actually found a Krispy Kreme and so I brought them to one of our customers, come to find out they were all on weight watchers....guess I picked the wrong thing....oops...so I ate one of them and WOW they were good. Ok, so what have you been doing and what crazy workout are you on now. Updates, I never have time to read, so now that I am working from home today I have some free time.

Dana, I love the new Gabe song. Marley has the dog that plays that sound all the time. It drives me nuts! How is Gannon?

Now, I don't know about everyone else, but this time change has messed me up. I cannot seem to get up in the am any more and get a workout in. Normally I would get up at 5:15 or 5:30 to get 30-45 mins in of something and now I keep sleeping to 6 or 6:30 which is too late for me to workout and get to work on time. Not to mention I am passing out at 9:00 at night now vs. 9:30 or 10:00. I do not like this!

Anyone having the same issue?

We're having a little GIRL!!! She looked healthy and was very wiggly. She did a few cute things for the camera, like rubbing her eyes and sucking. Here is a pic, she is a cutie.

AHHHHHH.......YEAH.......YEAH....doing the happy dance for Diane!!!
Girls rock! Oh, they are so much fun and lots of clothes! Oh Yeah!!
So happy for you!

And yes Dana, boys are sweet too! You know they always love their Mom and they don't go through those "teenage years"!

Oh boy let the shopping begin!

OOOOOOOOOOOOH DIANE!!!! Yay for little girls! Oh boy, you're gonna love it. Well, until she gets older and starts with the 'tude:p Just kidding! Oh, I'm so thrilled for you!

Thanks everyone! We are just so excited. Here are a few more pictures if you are interested.

Legs and feet

Little feet and toes

Her back and spine

Hey haters, another crazy day at the office. I need to check my voicemails as I'm sure I have about 10 since leaving the office, I know I have two on my cell to return since leaving... ugh. Being this busy does make the days fly by though. Anyway, keeping this short b/c I have work to do still but had to check in to see what Diane found out.

Diane- CONGRATS!!!! :) So happy for you.

Michelle- I will keep your MIL in my prayers, I am so sorry you are having such a rough go lately. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} As for rates, it really depends on loan amount, LTV, doc type, etc... but you can still get a rate in the low to mid 6's for the most part. I hear you about wanting to move. I would like to buy a new house as the house I'm in was my starter house, the first one I bought so I'd like to get a newer one now but I LOVE my neighbors and where my house is & I have a 30 year fixed locked in at 5.25% so buying a new house & having a rate probably a point higher is what is keeping me here for now. I have been making double payments on my house since being here so when I do sell I'll have a lot of equity to put down on a new place.

Dana- Well, in my corporate world if the business isn't busy enough management finds things to make your life miserable...they have to justify their jobs I guess! I do love my job, I love my brokers and talking to them but lately it has been a lot of transactional crap that I've been having to deal with which is not fun & management wants us selling & not cleaning up messes but if we don't clean up the messes the brokers won't keep bringing me loans, it a viscous cycle. Hope you get home at a decent time tonight, I just don't know how you do it all girl.

Robin, Shelley, August, Jana, Mariah- Hope you have all had a wonderful hump day. I may BBL to see if anyone is around. :)

I'm home for the night. My MIL had a heart cath today that showed a severe blockage in one of her coronary arteries so they placed a stent to keep it open. The doctor felt optimistic about her recovery and thought the rest of her arteries looked great. We're hoping she'll be released either tomorrow or the next day.

I feel so bad for my DH -- he's really worried but there isn't anything he can do. I told him to stay put because his mom is in good hands and I really think she'll be fine. I'm so glad his sister is here. She's staying with her parents so at least I don't have to worry about my FIL being home alone.

Diane, Awwwwwww...thank you for posting the ultrasound pics. I'm so excited for you. It's so nice to have some good news!

Thanks so much for all your prayers and well wishes. It was a bright spot in my day to come home and read your kind words. Your thoughts and prayers mean so much.

I'm beat. I'm going to make a PB or grilled cheese sammich and hit the hay. No workout for me today. G'night:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.