Hate : August 7

August

Cathlete
character0103.gif
character0103.gif
Hi there!
character0103.gif
character0103.gif

I've finished up Breakthru Pilates and followed it with some whole wheat bread, falafel, hummus, pesto and lettuce.
indifferent0004.gif

When will my whey protein powder come? When?
sad0118.gif

JENNIFER - How wonderful about "Maddie's House"! How thrilling to have your "own" park. And it's a nice place for you and your family members to go and reflect.

MICHELE - I did some pushup planks in my workout today, and had to laugh thinking about you and Dana doing the 100 pushup challenge. I was so thankful only to have to do a handful.

Did you take a look at Disc 2 of the KB tutorial? Do the two workouts look pretty good? They don't say much about the workouts anywhere in the description, which is kind of weird. There are two short workouts on disc 2?

DANA - Oh no, you lost a post?

But anyway, you love the KB Way! YAY! I know, I know, I totally am doing squats and lunges and not having any trouble at all! I have a really hard time keeping my wrist straight during the chest presses, though. And a lot of overhead press stuff I do with a 5kg dumbbell. Anyway, that's great that you love it as much as we do!

By the way, here's the DVD with Lauren which I plan to order once I figure out whether I need more Anthony.

http://www.kettlebellinc.com/products/showproduct.php?prod_id=170

>August, you said you would, you can't take it back. Especially in the same sentence. I am signing August up for the challenge. She's on!!!

WHAT? NO! No! I never never said I would do the challenge NEVER! NOT ONCE! I'm not on! I'm NOT on!
sad0141.gif
YOU do it with Michele! You said YOU would! I did it way back when with Kate. My contract says only one pushup challenge per 5 years.
112.gif

Totally Cool Step? I have that but I don't even remember it. That means that you got the wrong one!! LOL. I'll try it out next time and see how it is compared to the other ones (the right ones LOL).

I had it all decided that I would take the kitties 2 and 2 but when I called the vet and asked, the woman said it would only take 15 minutes per cat, so it wouldn't be a problem to bring them in at the same time. And since the super is only gone for one day per week, plus I have to take a taxi there and back, I decided to take all 4 at once. Mom will go, too, of course, so she'll be carrying hers. The appointment is for the 17th. Urgh.

Hope your chicken turned out yummy!

Okay, I feel totally unsatisfied not having had my smoothie. Maybe I'll just make a fruit soymilk smoothie as a dessert.
14k8gag.gif

Have a nice day!
thair_kiss.gif

Good Morning Haters.

Last night at work, I slipped by without getting sent home early but I won't be able to get by it next week. My boys are fighting since it's cooler in the house.

August-in the OD forum, there is a discussion on cat food there and about cat dental health. I'm sure they will appreciate your insight. The park/playground will be busy with little kids since that's whom it's intended for so it might be too loud to reflect on Maddie. She is buried not too far from there and it's very peaceful where she's at.

Michele-How are you? How's the family? How's your sister doing these days? I was speaking to this older woman at this singles event a few weeks ago, and she was totally floored on how I could be content after my divorce. After 15 years, it's been earned.

Dana-How are you? We need to see new pics of Miss Ella Grace.

Jen-hope you survived the tornadoes in your area. Let us know you're OK.

Thinking that it's time to start doing Cathe again. After my foot injury, that took all the fun out of it plus I was getting burned out.

Have a Great Day!!

Just poppin' in here to say that OMG is my butt & inner thighs sore today!!!!!! Yesterday I wasn't too bad but today, HELLO I'm sore!!!! LOL

Last night I took a 4-mile walk with Gannon-the-dog-whisperer in his stroller. I have never in my life seen a child that is in love with animals like he is. Somehow this dog spotted us on our walk, came running down out of the woods and followed us for about a mile. I was so scared that the poor thing was going to get hit by a car. The road we were on at that time wasn't a highly traveled road (which is probably why the dog was let to roam on the farm without being fenced/tied). But we were on our way home which is a pretty highly traveled road. I stopped a truck that was driving by and it wasn't his dog but I told him the direction that we came from. A bit later another truck stopped and it was the owner's. Actually the dog belonged to their son. The man that I originally stopped, went to their house and told them so they came and found us. She was such a sweet little dog (a black lab). I thought for sure I'd be putting her in my car when we got home and taking her home.

If I have time I may BBL - I'm only working til 2:00 - have a haircut appt and tomorrow also only working 1/2 a day. Tomorrow night is the Dokken/Sebastian Bach/Poison concert.

Have a great day everyone!!!

P.S. I haven't started the push up challenge. Don't tell Michele.:p

Drop and give me 20!!

ALL of you!!!

NOW!!!!

Get moving, you slugs!!!

5.gif
:p :D

AUGIE
-- I haven't had a chance to preview the workouts yet. I'm planning to do that today. I'll let you know what I think. ETA OMG that video is so FREAKING FUNNY!!!!
25r30wi.gif

DANA -- Yep, that's what happened to me -- I was mildly sore the 1st day after the workout and then YOWZA!!!! The 2nd post workout day I could barely squat to sit down. :eek:

JENNIFER -- thanks for asking about my sister. She's not doing so well. She has MS and has been having symptoms lately, and she herniated a disc in her low back and is having lots of pain and numbness. Please keep her in your prayers. That's really cool about the park for Maddie.

I have to run for now but I'll check back later. Kiss Kiss!!

Last edited:
Hi there! Stopping by to let you all know that I am okay- we did have bad storms come through Tuesday night but the real bad stuff was a little south of me.

Starting next week I really should have more time to check in. I got up & worked out in the AM yesterday & felt great all day!! I took this morning off & will work out tomorrow AM also then will start doing that for good next week! Chad's b-day is tomorrow- we are going out for dinner (sushi). I got him a card from me & one from each cat. I may give him the cards from the cats tonight... not sure yet.

Thanks to DANA... I also have the below ordered so will tell him he does have a gift coming just will be late. Really didn't do b-day gifts though... he got a couple bottles of wine for mine but that was really for BOTH of us, LOL! Thanks again Dana, he is going to LOVE this!!

http://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com...&sourceId=310&sourceClass=StoreSearch&index=2

Hello Haters.

Jen-Glad you missed the tornadoes.

Michele-Will pray for your sister.

Home from work early, they had to send someone home so it was me.
Not thrilled but I have Faith.

19.gif

Michelle,

I'll do the pushup challenge! Who is doing it and when is everyone starting ?
I did the test this morning and did 22 pushups. I have to read on to see what we do next .
I am NOT good at pushups and am skeptical that I can do so many after such short time, but I'll give it a go !!!

I'll try to remember to post back here with my progress & see how everyone else's is going.

Becky

19.gif

Michelle,

I'll do the pushup challenge! Who is doing it and when is everyone starting ?

Hi Becky!! Oh, we're ALL doing the push up challenge, ain't that right, girls?
muscular.gif

I started Monday but you can start whenever. I'm going to do them on M-W-F.

I did the test this morning and did 22 pushups. I have to read on to see what we do next . I am NOT good at pushups and am skeptical that I can do so many after such short time, but I'll give it a go !!!
HOLY SHEEP!!!

You can do 22 push ups...ON YOUR TOES!? I bow to your greatness!! I can do 22 on my knees, but when I took the test I could only crank out 2 on my toes with perfect form. By all means, post back here and check in with me 'cause I have a sneaking suspicion that a few certain someones aren't going to play with me. :p

AUGIE DOGGIE -- I finally finished previewing the kettlebell clinic DVD and I.LOVE.IT!! There are 2 discs -- the first one just goes over each exercise and Anthony explains and demonstrates how to execute the moves. The 2nd DVD has 2 workouts and you can choose the level you want to work at -- beginner, intermediate, or advanced. I only previewed the beginner workouts but I think it's really cool that you can progress through the different levels. It's just you and Anthony in an outdorr setting
dancegirl2.gif
. Most of the moves are the same as we've been doing but a little more complex, and there are some new ones, too. We will be learning the Turkish Get Up. :D

The beginner workouts are shorter but more intense than Kettlebell Way. :eek:

JEN!!! -- Howdy stranger! For heaven's sake, it's about time you checked in here, young lady! I love the mug you're getting Chad. I saw your plea for help and I'm sorry I didn't answer you, but I've been so busy this whole dang summer. Anyway, I'm looking forward to you rejoining the group. :D

JENNIFER -- did you guys have tornadoes? Some places around us had storms but it passed us by. I haven't even checked a weather report so I have no clue what to expect. I'm sorry you got sent home from work and I'll pray that things pick up.

**AHEM**

I have an announcement, and... well... really, if I don't say something somebody else will rat me out anyway, so here goes...
I wonder if we should change our name. "Haters" is such an ugly title, and besides, we haven't exactly been doing a lot of hating lately. Actually we've been doing a whole lotta lovin'! :eek:
choir.gif
2uge4p4.gif
cancan.gif
6.gif
dancegirl2.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
Laie_28.gif

So whaddya think? How about something like Haters Transformed, or Ambiguity Cardiooity ... Oh I can't think of anything else -- LMAO!! Oh come on - it'll be fun, and it'll shake things up around here. :D

Alrighty, I'm going to bed. I need my rest before push ups and CCV8.
2gwb921.gif

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.