Hate : August 6

August

Cathlete
Good morning!

My a$$ feels great!
asskiss.gif

I've just finished up doing Kettlebell Way and had a whey protein-free smoothie. I must say, having the whey powder in the smoothie makes a world of difference.
indifferent0009.gif

My moolah has arrived at PayPal. Shall I go for both DVDs (the one Michele got and the one by Lauren Brooks)?
3.gif
Tell me what to do!

I've had another strike against me (along with the finishing off of my whey protein without another jug on its way). The power in me has forced my last exercise bra to break.

adult8.gif

(I don't know when else I would be able to use that emoticon LOL)

I'm not sure what to do about this, as I don't have time to go out searching for a new one.....I suppose it wouldn't be wise to order one online without trying it on, eh?

MICHELE - I'm sending good vibes to your DH to get the grant!

>did CCV6 today and talk about a sweat fest! It tickled my CC sweet spot.

sign0001.gif

100 pushups challenge? I checked out the link and did the test, got all excited to write "You're on!" and then happily read that Dana is going to do it in lieu of my having to.
gigglesmile.gif
I think 1 pushup challenge per five years is all I can really handle, so my time isn't quite up yet to have to face another. But I'll certainly be cheering you and Dana on!
loudlaff.gif

After I saw your rotation, I wanted to change mine to look more like yours LOL. So since I can't find my yoga DVDs, and my SIL can't remember if I lent them to her, I'm switching my yoga day to a floor cardio.

>I don't want to schedule my cardio on the weekends because that's the only time DH can do it, and now that he's been using CC, I want to make sure the elliptical is available for him on those days.

Awwww, that's so thoughtful.

You're thinking of joining a gym? Is there one you like nearby? I used to go to a gym but it was a twenty-five minute walk just to get there (and then 25 back - yeah, I know that in itself is exercise), and what with getting ready to go there, get there, set up, clean up and get back, it was definitely not worth the pain in my KB butt. Have you been with a gym before?

I did briefly think about joining a new gym that is nearer to me to use their elliptical, but then I remembered why I like working out at home - I can be naked and I don't have to deal with people who might bother me LOL. Not to mention nobody would be here to give Chami her massage when she demands it.

Thanks, by the way, for your suggestions on going to the vet. I just don't know what to do. In some ways taking 2 and then 2 would be good, but it would also make me have to do two trips in and out in front of the super, and that alone is urgh urgh. The vet opens in ten minutes so I'm going to call and see if they're open Sundays...the day the super is off!

JENNIFER -

>Scott got the boot

That must have been the reason why each and every time I would try to type Scott (OMG, even NOW!) I would type Scoot. Well, sorry to hear it.

That other guy who doesn't seem to be starting off very well, sounds like a boot, too. Urgh.

>Yes, Seville can knock off my stuff without any remorse at all. Apparently, I'm not the Boss at my house.

LOL. Oh do I know how that feels.
th_kus_boos.gif

DANA - A vet home-visit. Wow, I wonder how much that would cost over here. Wouldn't that make the kitties afraid of visitors? Hmm, what to do what to do.

>When you first recommended her, I bought a DVD and I think I only did it 2 times.

Which one did you get again? I mean, I'm pretty much a klutz, too. Maybe you just got the wrong one? Heh.

That's awful about your brother and his debit card. Thank goodness it was insured and he can get the money back.

LMAO, I went back and read the bug story. Good Buggy! He's the boss! LOL. I'm sure he must have been thinking, "What on earth is your guys' problem? I'm just sitting here for the ride, sheesh!"

Okay, on that note, I've got to get my stiff behind to the work chair, if it's not already being used, that is.

Have a great one!
air_kiss.gif

ETA : Oh yay!!!!! The vet is open on Sundays, too, and the super isn't here on that day. Yippee!

Last edited:
Hello Haters.
Thank GOD, it's Wednesday. Saturday, a park that was built as a thank you gift to the citizens of the community where my DH and SIL live will be inducted with "Maddie's House." I plan to be there and I believe Maddie is smiling in Heaven knowing she has a park. It's along the bike trail there and right behind McDonalds-sure to have lots of families with kids stopping. No new news on men.
Seville and Madrid let me sleep till 7am today.

Have a Great Day!!

Hiya!

This is a drive by -- I'll BBL for personals. I just wanted to report that I did my push ups first thing this morning and I fulfilled the requirement, but I wasn't able to add on another one. :mad:

Oh well, at least I was able to do the minimum which was 15 on my toes, done in 5 sets. :D

This is a CC day, too, but I haven't decided which volume I'm going to use.

I have some errands so I need to run. I'll BBL. Kiss kiss!!

Ya know, I typed up a post earlier today and somehow it disappeared. I HATE when that happens. :mad:

So last night I did the KB work-out and I hated it. :eek: J/K. I LOVE that workout. I HATE squats, I HATE lunges and I didn't even realize I was doing them. I was mesmorized by the KB and I just went right through the exercises. I was sweating buckets. Yeah!!! I wasn't too sore this a.m. but I'm starting to get sore in my hamstrings. There a few of the exercises that I need to get better on - I know that I couldn't have been doing the one properly since today I have sore forearms from hitting myself with the KB. LOL. And I think that the girl in the workout did a nice job. Especially since she isn't in the fitness field. I"m looking forward to getting another one of his workouts in the future. I made up a rotation for myself and I'm going to do the KB workout 2x/week. I'm going to do it again on Sat or Sun. Tonight is some sort of cardio. Either a 4-mile walk or CC #2.

Michele - did I say that I was doing the push up thingy with you? :eek: I forgot to try this a.m. I did put it on my little rotation that I made and it is for today. How did I let you talk me into it? August, you said you would, you can't take it back. Especially in the same sentence. I am signing August up for the challenge. She's on!!!

August - woohoo - kitties are scheduled for their exams. Are you taking all 4 of them at the same time? I hope you have someone to help you out. So the Christi DVD that I have is "Totally Cool Step" but I like to call it "Totally Clueless Step" for the step challenged like myself. :p I didn't see the KB dvd by Lauren Brooks. I'll have to check it out but I really like Anthony.

Jennifer - that is great that they are dedicating a park to your niece. I bet it is beautiful. :D

Tonight I'm trying a new recipe from the WW Cookbook. It is called Chicken Thighs with Peace Chipolte Sauce. All you do is sprinkle salt/pepper on boneless, skinless chicken thighs and grill. You make a sauce which consists of 2 peaches, 1 chipolte in adobe sauce and 2 tbsp honey. Puree that in the food processor and baste chicken with 1/2 cup of it. Reserve 3/4 cup for serving w/the chicken. I thought it sounded good and simple. Hopefully it tastes good too! :cool:

is it Friday yet? Work has been slow and it's kind of depressing right now. Thank GOD, we got some unexpectated rain tonight. Have a Great Night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.