HATE - Apr 29

August

Cathlete
Allo!

I'm here to start the thread!

And tell you what fun I had reading your posts!

We want recipes! Michele!

I made a different curry in my crock pot and threw it away LOL.

I will be out of town for 3 days but after that, good gawd, I think my schedule will finally settle down!

I miss you guys tons.

I loved the photo of the kitties, Jen!

Glad to hear thumbs and feets are doing better.

Hugs and laters! :D

Hello Auggie and Haters to Follow.

This am, I already had to ice, wrap and have motrin. Pack my stuff for work and get my crutches ready. Plus, take my extra shoe/sock in case I need to unwrap at work today. life is fun. Since I can't do Cardio, I am watching my calories like crazy.
Good news-the swelling and discolouration has dropped alot since yesterday.

Time to get ready for work to figure it all out.

Good morning everyone!

I have to make this quick today. DH gave me a laundry list of things to do today, not the least of which is to pick up his credit card. It was at the restaurant. Thank goodness we know the owners, and when they found his card they locked it in the safe. They called DH at work yesterday to say they had it. PHEW!!!

DH has to go on an unexpected but short trip, so I'm hustling and trying to get his stuff together. I still haven't done his laundry from the last trip :eek: ...so that's what I'm doing today. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/chores047.gif

And I'd like to squeeze in a workout, too. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sport022.gif

AUG -- I'll be happy to post some recipes from my new cookbook...do you have an oven? LMAO!! I'll be so glad when you're done with all this work and you have more time to play. It just ain't the same without cha http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sad030.gif

JENNIFER -- Oh my goodness!!! Your poor foot! You take it easy, you hear!? Do you have to stand at work or do you have a desk where you can sit? You better keep that foot up as much as possible, young lady;)

DANA -- OMG that Victoria Gotti is a real trip!! I was LMAO at the write up about her cookbook -- about how it brings family together around the table or some such rot. I'll bet her dad fired a shot to call everyone to the table -- LMAO!! I can just hear Mr. Gotti, "Shut your mouth and eat or I'm gonna smack ya!" Hehehehe...

JEN -- how are you today? Feeling better? Did you go to work today? What did Chad bring you for dinner?

ROBIN and CUZ -- hello!! What's on tap for you guys today. Robin, I love the 4DS workouts -- the weights only :p . I'm doing some full body weights for now, but I want to work my way back to the 4DS before STS is released. Cuz -- what kind of workouts are you doing now, beside yard max :7

I'll BBL if I can. You guys have a great day :* :* :*

:-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x(

That is me... not happy b/c there is NO WAY I can workout tonight for the 2nd night in a row. I feel miserable. Going to make a couple quick stops on my way home then shower, put my PJs on, and rest. My head in a complete fog, sinus headache, can't hear a darn thing, and my nose is running like crazy, and I am pretty sure I have a temp.

Oh, Michelle I ended up telling Chad not to bring me dinner, I wasn't hungry at all but did eat some oatmeal.

Okay, well I'll check back in before hitting the couch for the evening.

Jen! You poor thing. Tuck yourself in your bed and sleep! Don't even think about missing workouts. In the long run, a couple of workouts missed WILL NOT MATTER.

Michele, I'm so glad your DH got his credit card back. Too bad the restaurant didn't call the evening it was left there. Maybe it was late when they found it... LOL at your laundry-doing smilie. Your DH's traveling would drive me crazy. I'd hate being left home as much as you are!

Jennifer, don't worry too much about the calories. I couldn't do cardio very much when I was injured and recovering, and I didn't gain any weight. I'm sure you'll be recovered and back to work before you notice any fitness set backs or weight gains.

August, what Michele said. We miss you, you crazy gal, you.

Dana, did you hear there is a chance of frost tonight? I've been putting off buying plants and now I'm glad I did.

I had a physical today, and other than hating the office scale, it went well. The doctor suggested I try cutting back on my asthma meds. Yay! I hate taking meds everyday. I got home and just finished 4DS Kickbox etc. It's time to go fire up the grill. Burgers for everyone. Beef for DD and DH and veggie for me! Taa.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.