HATE - Apr 22

August

Cathlete
I saved us all about 2,000 calories each. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sad052.gif

I found the cupcake place.

They were hardly cupcakes.

They were tiny yellow cupped cake with a dab of whipped cream on the top.

Good thing I didn't waste any time doing cardio this weekend in preparation! LOL.

I'll be back for personals later tonight. I've got the day off (my first in how long?!) so I'm taking Mom for lunch, hair and dinner!

See you guys later!

:D

Hey August! We must have been posting about the same time!

I'm copying my post to this thread so more will see my posts to them!

Hey haters! Not sure what my deal is tonight but I am exhausted. The only thing I can think it may be from is my double w/o yesterday...

Morning- MIC Hi/Low, KPC leg drills, & 30 min hip/butt/thigh w/o

Afternoon- 4DSKB Cardio, BM2 Upper body, B&G floor glute work

So, maybe that is why I'm tired, LOL! I only had the energy for Tone It Up tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night will be better. I have to take Thurs night off this week to go to a Big Brother/Big Sister dinner with Chad. So, I'll be working out Friday night. He is worth it though & so is the cause...although I like animals more than kids...

August- How were the cupcakes?? I will have time this weekend to look for some Mr. Crock recipes for you, anything for you my dear! Chad took Sami to get her stitches out today... he managed but did have to call me once to 'help', MEN!!! He is a good one though, I am lucky to have him! Sami is adjusting very well. She was scared of toys/balls/etc... at first but now she is a crazy playing fool. Makes me smile every time I see her. I don't understand how someone could've let her go. Sure she about clawed me to death a few times but now that she is being treated right, hasn't clawed me once!

Michele- I saw the post to you on the O/F. That has to make you feel good. Just saw your post about being down. (((HUGS))) Who were you expecting?

Jennifer- Glad all is well with Seville. What workout did you do today? You had another tremor tonight???

Dana- Hey you! Sounds like you were a crazy busy mom this weekend! You are so good to your boys, they are so lucky to have you.

Robin- Nice to see you. Sorry you are sick. Feeling any better? I sure hope so! I'm right there with you are being boring, LOL! The only thing exciting in my life is the cats!!

Okay, well I am hungry...off to fix something to eat, maybe some oatmeal.

Jen

Hello Haters.

Just like Jen, I had oatmeal for breakfast with granola. I'm kinda tired this morning still.

Yesterday we had a tremor in the AM. Lake MI must be like a bath tub gone wild lately with all this rocking about.

My workout today should be LIC. I challenged my friend, Michele, who happened to call me to work out and try the step tape. I think she's afraid that it might be too hard. I reminded her of how difficult it was for me to start exercising. She spoke alot about Allie, the winner of the Biggest Loser so keep Michele in your prayers.

August-Enjoy your day off and get a second day too!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.