HATE - Apr 21

August

Cathlete
Hi, guys!

I'm off to work, but I thought I'd start the thread for today!

That's a lie. I'm not off to work. I'm off to buy cupcakes, and THEN I'm off to work YEAH! I called the store and confirmed they have cupcakes. OMG.

JEN - That is so great that Sami seems to be getting into the groove of things. I'm sure she'll warm up to the house even while you're out. I hope she'll be playing with Sport and Storm soon! She's such a lucky girl!

>What have you made in Mr. Crock lately? Any certain recipes you're looking for? I could look through my books for you, just let me know.

Ooh, thanks! Mr. Crock made Soup Curry the other day and I have nothing to rave about. I didn't add the chicken and there really was no depth to the flavor. I totally forced myself to eat most of it though, LOL, since I used so many veggies in it. At least it was healthy!

What recipes would I like to try next...jeez......Mom loves Italian. Anything in that realm that you recommend? (But don't go searching around - I know you're busy!!)

JENNIFER - Oh man, that foot spray sounds terrible! If even YOUR eyes burned from it?! That must have been awful for all involved, and really scary to see Seville's eye that way! Are things looking all right?

Okay, gotta get going! Don't want to be late....for....uh, work! Yeah. Work!

WOO HOO!!! Put your clothes on girls--we've got company! There's a MENS check in now so Aug -- you better put your bra on -- LMAO!!!

I'm excited to see men posting on the boards--especially in this forum. This gives me hope for my DH. I've been hoping and praying that he'll do STS with me. Maybe he will once he sees that other men are doing it, too.

My weekend was so freaking busy! I've never been so happy for Monday to roll around. I was gone all day yesterday and didn't get home until late--after 11 PM I think--only to be greeted by kitty puke all over the place ;( . It was totally my fault, too, because I gave him some treats before I left the house and I think I gave him too much. I'm going to have to find a substitute for pureed pumpkin because that stuff is making a mess of my light colored carpet. Why in in the world did I get cream colored carpet!? That was just stupid.

I waaaaaay overslept this morning, too, and now I'll have to really stay focused to get everything done that I need to do today. x(

AUGIE -- Did you get your cupcake(s)? What kind? How many? How high was the yummy factor? LMAO!

JENNIFER -- What kind of foot spray was it--what are you treating? I can't use anything from a spray can--it literally chokes me and I have an asthma-like reaction.

JEN -- Thanks for you kind words. We've really missed you around here, young lady! I think your other kitties will take to Sami before you know it ;)

DANA, ROBIN, SHANNON, and all -- How was your weekend?

Okay, I better scoot. I'll BBL to see if anyone is around. :*

Hi haters.

Yes Aug - do tell about your cupcakes!!!!

Michele - I just saw the Men's check-in now that you mentioned it. There is no way that my DH would do STS or any workout for that matter. Do you think your DH will do it (or at least try it or preview the DVD's? Is your kitty puking on the NEW, EXPENSIVE carpet???? Hey, I don't see any mention of working out in your post???

I had a busy weekend too. Friday night DH took Gabe to the races. So I took Gannon for ice-cream but he changed his order to chicken nuggets. We must've sat there for at least an hour since he is the world's slowest eater and he observes everything and then we have to discuss it. He is so funny! Then I made Gabe his b-day cake, which I dropped on the floor so I had to start all over. Now mind you, I make them from scratch so it was a PIA to do over. Then he tells me that he would've like a peanut butter cake!!! He is the one that requested chocolate. Silly boy! Saturday I cleaned and took the boys for lunch and to Wal-Mart, then we had Gabe's little b-day party. My DH wasn't there b/c he went to the races, and my in-laws were an hour and 15 minutes late. Can you belive that????? Then yesterday Gabe went to a swimming b-day party, it was at the YMCA but it is about 25 miles from our house so after I made sure he was comfortable with me not being there, Gannon & I left and found a really nice park to spend the afternoon. It was a beautiful day!

I just took a 2 mile walk and hopefully I'll get in something tonight as well.

Hello to Jennifer, Jen, Robin, Shannon & anyone else.

Hey Diane, if you're lurking, stop in to say hi! I bet Ella is getting big. :)

Hi gang. You know, I keep typing up these posts, then I read them, and they are so incredibly boring that I just delete them. I guess that is just the story of my life. Boring!!!!

Michele, I saw the men's check in and was happy to see it. Makes me wonder how many other men are out there lurking.

August, mmmm cupcakes. I made some for a bake sale at my church tomarrow. Bet they aren't anything like yours.

Dana, LOL at Gannon eating slowly, and commenting on everything. So did you make a PB cake? I can't believe your in-laws showing up so late!

I stayed home sick from work today. I woke up early in the morning with a stomach and head ache. Whatever it was is about cleared up now. I may try a short step workout later. Maybe not. I'm following the 4DS rotation, and today should be a rest day for me. I'm just not sure what the rest of the week may bring, so I'd like to stick an extra workout in if I'm able. Yawn. Yes, this post is rapidly spiralling into boringville, so I'll end now.

Hello Haters.

August-Do you plan to share those cupcakes of yours? Do they deliver UPS?

Update on Seville. He was doing fine before I had left. One of his eye's drained a bit. But, I was keeping a close eye on him before and when I came back home. He got mad at me cause I was acting like a neurotic parent with a child.
The spray was for althete's foot cause my feet get messed up from working out all the time. I have a prescription drug but this works better.

We had another tremor this AM, I didn't feel it unless it woke me up again.

Gotta Run, Roadshow is on.

Hiya!

I'm sorry I didn't get back here sooner. I had so much to do today and I'm still not finished, and it's after 9 PM and I still haven't had dinner *SIGH*

I'm a little down in the dumps, too, because I was expecting a certain someone tomorrow who now can't come until Thursday.

DANA -- Kitty puked on the older carpet and not the expensive new stuff, although the new, dark colored carpet doesn't show stains like the older cream colored carpet x(

OMG I would love to have been with Gannon while he ate his nuggets and gave his commentary -- lol!! I swear you have the cutest darn boys EVER! And lol at Gabe and the peanut butter cake. Mmmmmmm...peanut butter cake :9 . You poor thing, I cannot believe you dropped your cake! That sounds like something that would happen to me.

ROBIN -- you are many things, my friend, but boring is NOT one of them, so stop deleting your posts! You don't always have to be funny, although you're naturally funny most of the time. Let us entertain you once in awhile -- it would be such a huge burden to always have to be the funny one :*

So which workout did you finally decide on? I haven't worked out yet today. I confess that I fell asleep this afternoon. I didn't get to bed until so late last night, and I didn't really sleep well, and I feel kind of down about my friend who died. His funeral is tomorrow. *SIGH*

JENNIFER - I'm glad Seville is okay! Lol about him getting upset at his neurotic parent. My Johnny is like that, too.

Okay, I better go. I need to scrounge up something for dinner. I don't know when I'll post tomorrow -- I'll be gone much of the day -- I'll check in when I can. G'night :*

Hey haters! Not sure what my deal is tonight but I am exhausted. The only thing I can think it may be from is my double w/o yesterday...

Morning- MIC Hi/Low, KPC leg drills, & 30 min hip/butt/thigh w/o

Afternoon- 4DSKB Cardio, BM2 Upper body, B&G floor glute work

So, maybe that is why I'm tired, LOL! :p I only had the energy for Tone It Up tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night will be better. I have to take Thurs night off this week to go to a Big Brother/Big Sister dinner with Chad. So, I'll be working out Friday night. :-( He is worth it though & so is the cause...although I like animals more than kids... :eek: ;) :p

August- How were the cupcakes?? I will have time this weekend to look for some Mr. Crock recipes for you, anything for you my dear! :* Chad took Sami to get her stitches out today... he managed but did have to call me once to 'help', MEN!!! He is a good one though, I am lucky to have him! Sami is adjusting very well. She was scared of toys/balls/etc... at first but now she is a crazy playing fool. Makes me smile every time I see her. I don't understand how someone could've let her go. Sure she about clawed me to death a few times but now that she is being treated right, hasn't clawed me once!

Michele- I saw the post to you on the O/F. :D That has to make you feel good. Just saw your post about being down. (((HUGS))) Who were you expecting?

Jennifer- Glad all is well with Seville. What workout did you do today? You had another tremor tonight???

Dana- Hey you! Sounds like you were a crazy busy mom this weekend! You are so good to your boys, they are so lucky to have you.

Robin- Nice to see you. Sorry you are sick. Feeling any better? I sure hope so! I'm right there with you are being boring, LOL! The only thing exciting in my life is the cats!! :)

Okay, well I am hungry...off to fix something to eat, maybe some oatmeal.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.