HATE - Apr 18

August

Cathlete
Good morning all!

This is a hard post to start having just briefly read yesterday's thread.

Michele, I am so sorry about your friend. What a horrible shock. What can be said in such a situation? It's just unthinkable. Do know that good, warm vibes are going your and your friends' family's ways.

On a lighter note, I hope we can we all find comfort in that it's almost the weekend. And perhaps we can also possibly find comfort in the fact that I've miraculously found a branch of the famous New York cupcake store in the area I'll be working on Monday? :)

I'm sorry to be so brief. I want to comment more on funky dreams, awesome reviews, workouts & Classical Stretching, finishing painful proposals, and oh, did I mention that I miraculously found a branch of the famous New York cupcake store in the area I'll be working on Monday?

Okay, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Until then, BIG hugs to you all......and an extra one for Michele.

Hello Haters.

August-Enjoy your cupcakes on Monday,that might mean cardio for you this weekend. Give the squirrels hugs from all of us.

Michele-sending love and hugs your way. Cancer took my grandfather and grandmother (Dad's parents) and tried for my Dad too. Hope you and your friend (the wife) find comfort in HIS strength and love.

The weather forecast is improving here for the weekend. There were earthquakes in IN and IL and felt them up here, but not me.

Now, I must get ready for work and to attend the Spring Breakfast and Lunch Potluck we're having.

Jen-are you feeling better? How's Chad? Did your area get the tremor? Do you ever shop Schipschewana?

TGIF!!!

Good morning!

Thanks Aug and Jennifer. Your prayers and well wishes mean a lot to me, and are a source of comfort to my friends.

AUG -- Cupcakes! Did you say cupcakes!? I want one! http://www.kidcorral.ca/forum/images/smilies/prettyplease.gif

We're looking forward to having you back and posting with us again. We miss you, you nut, you!

JENNIFER -- I hope you enjoy the potluck. What did you take? I heard about the earthquake on the news but I didn't feel it. Maybe I'm too far south.

I was on a real downer yesterday so I opted for a dinner of comfort foods -- fried chicken and mashed potatoes :9 . I know, I know -- that's really bad, BUT, I kept my portions small...I swear it ;)

I didn't have the oomph I needed to work out yesterday so I MUST hop on Eli today. Thank God for Cardio Coach! Even though I don't WANT to do it, I know once I turn on the iPod and Coach Sean starts talking, I'll manage to get through it.

Robin, Dana, Cuz, Jen, and all -- Hello and :* . I'll try to BBL to see if anyone is around.

I'm going to be a bit busy around here for the next few days, so I may not have much time to post. Keep the home fires burning, will ya?

:*

Hi everyone... very sorry I haven't been around much. Just really don't have the energy anymore for everything. I know it is just a phase & mostly b/c work is so stressful that I'm mentally drained at the end of the work day, then I physically drain myself, then Chad & the cats suck the rest out of me! ;)

Before I forget to answer, Jennifer... YES, I the earthquake woke me up, my bed was shaking, dresser shaking, and a cat toy in the other room was squeeking... its a mouse that chirps when the cat bats at it & it was chirp,chirp,chirping...until I finally went & picked it up. Very weird feeling, been through a tornado & earthquake now. Felt the aftershock while at work this morning!

The 3 monsters are keeping me on my toes- I now clean 3 litter boxes daily and vacuum upstairs & downstairs daily. On top of that I've been cooking for Chad & I about 3-4 times/week sometimes more so that takes time too. Chad is trying to understand my moods & give me space but it's hard for him. Says he doesn't like being apart from me.

The only reason I'm here today is b/c I have a half day!! Had a dentist appointment & ran some errands & now I am home doing a little cleaning but mainly DOING NOTHING!!!!! I feel like such a whine *ss, I'm really sorry- usually not like this but work stress does it to me.

I will BBL if anyone is around... probably will run & hide after reading this, LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.