HATE ~ Saturday 3/1

purple_magada

Cathlete
Hey haters! Happy 1st Day of March!!!!

Michele - I checked out your Classical Stretch. That looks like something that I would enjoy doing in the mornings. I keep saying that I want to do morning workouts but can't drag myself outta bed. That looks totally doable for a morning workout. Have you had the series for awhile or did you just get it? I also looked at your clip of Rosanna's hair. OMG I have a picture of me from the late 80's or early 90's and my hair looks like that. I look like I am wearing a triangle. It is horrible and I guess I must've thought that it looked good. I showed it to Gabe one time and he thought it was the funniest thing he ever saw!

Jennifer - finally some recognition for all the work you'e been doing. Did you get more snow? We got about 4 inches last night but it is fairly warm here today, in the 40's. So I expect it to melt. I'm looking forward to the spring too. You will not hear me complain at all this summer about the heat. I hate the winter so I don't care if we are in the 100's this summer.

Jen - you should see my car, it is so filthy. Gross, gross, gross!!!

So what are everyone's workouts for the weekend? Last night I did 4DS chest/back. I did the warm up and stretch and skipped the cardio. I worked as hard as I could and even used 60lbs to do the barbell rows!!! Today I'm doing 4DS biceps and triceps. Tomorrow will be 4DS lower body. Somewhere I need to insert cardio. Do I really? I would rather do a 10-mile walk then a 60 minute cardio DVD.

Well ladies. My house is a sty and nothing is going to get done if I keep sitting here drinking coffee.

Have a fun weekend! :)

Hiya!!

Mr. Johnny saw to it that I was up bright and early this morning x( , so I fed the little darling, made a big pot of STRONG coffee, called my sister and chatted with her for awhile, made a big breakfast of whole grain buckwheat pancakes and eggs, and now I'm checking in here to see what ya'll'er up to http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/eatdrink059.gif

I didn't do a workout yesterday so I must, MUST do one today. DH is preparing to go target shooting so I'll work out while he's gone. I have no clue what we'll do after that -- maybe go to a movie. It's been such a long time since we've been able to relax on a weekend. My niece is home now and very, very happy to be there -- and I'm happy about that, too :eek: :p :7

DANA -- Check your local TV listings for Classical Stretch -- it airs here on PBS about 3 days a week at 7 AM. Maybe you can tape a few episodes to make sure you like it. I bought season 4 of the TV show and I love it!! There are 26 workouts, each slightly under 30 minutes long, so they're easy to fit into your routine. And I agree that it would be TOTALLY doable for a morning workout. I've noticed a marked improvement in my posture and core strength since I've been doing CS, not to mention my arthritic hips and low back feel SO MUCH BETTER!!

JENNIFER -- I'm so happy to hear that you had a better day at work. It's good to hear some spunk in your cyber voice! I really hope that things will improve for you at work and I'll pray on it for you. I'm glad my post made you laugh -- that was my intent :7

JEN -- did I scare you off yesterday -- LMAO!! I wasn't trying to suggest that you should do what I did -- I was just saying that I CAN believe how long it took you to have Chad stay over because I never let my DH stay over and we dated for a year before we got married ;) . I know it's unusual, but I think there are more people like me than you might realize. Anyway, he seems like a great guy and I'm all for taking it slow. I was just teasing about proposing -- it's just a leap year custom -- that's all :*

Hello to everyone else. DH just left so I better get to my workout. I want to be finished and showered and changed by the time he gets home. Have a great weekend, everybody :* :* :*

Hello Haters.
Today is a Great Day!! Sunshine and warm. Only a dusting of snow last night but the city plowed me in so shoveling with SB was my workout.
Then, I deposited my rent funds from my former co-worker. Then, had that new breakfast thing from Panera Bread with fruit (really good) then I got 4 inches cut off of my hair-now to my shoulders then to Meijer and then Petsmart. Drove around some today cause it's beautiful.

Michele-Glad it was your intent to make me laugh. And, thanks for your prayers.

Well, Seville and Madrid are getting ready for their afternoon nap. The birds are away. My front sunroom/porch/study is warm with the sun.

Avoid potholes. Nasty.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.