Hardcore Hottie Fitness Maniacs Friday 13th!!!

Hey Maniacs..where ya'll at? I am starting this???

Today I am gonna work arms and spend some time with my daughter. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm awake!! I did Drill Max premix #3- scrambled eggs cardio blast. It was good and only about 45 minutes- she did a few of the tougher drills twice- that was mean. I then did STS abs weights and plates- took forever! I burned 578 calories.

Have a fun day Charlotte!

Today was Legs. Quick workout but intense nonetheless. I had a great workout!

LEGS
Squats:
75# - 3 sets/12 reps
***Good form, really felt these in my glutes.

Leg Press Station:
125# - 3 set/12 reps
***This was VERY light for me but I concentrated on movement and contraction. Really felt it.

Static Lunges:
65# - 3 sets/12 reps
***Again, very light but still felt them.

Elevated Deadlifts:
80# - 2 sets/12 reps; 1 set/10 reps
***These killed me for some reason today.

CALVES
Weight Barbell Calf Raises:
135# - 2 sets/12 reps w/toes forward/in/out
***Man, these burned big time. I will feel them tomorrow.

That is all....

Have a great Friday everyone!

This morning I did STS disc 18 back and biceps and burned adding the extended stretch and butned 439 calories. When I returned from the schools I did sort a combo of 10 minute solutions first on Kettlebell Ultimate fat burner segment, then I did Hot Body Bootcamp cardio drills twice and finished with the better body stretch burning 304 calories. Total calories burned was 743.

Debbie, congrats on the bonus:D

Morning Maniacs! This morning (yea, a morning workout, FINALLY!) I did Lauren Brooks, 40 min. Kettlebell workout. I really like this workout. I'm toast by the end. I warmed up and cooled down with the joint mobility section and did my shoulder drills during the breaks. Now, it's off to get ready for the wedding luncheon. Won't be on the rest of the day.

Later...Have a great day everyone!

Morning ladies - today was turbo jam kickin core - fun workout. Yesterday was legs on the leg extension - and curls - increased weight and sets. Also did Bulgarian split squats and static lunges and abs.

Been busy. Take care - have a great weekend and stay warm! It is really cold here and damp

Quick Check In.

4DS BACK CHEST
Superman’s
DB One Arm Row (warm-up) #10
DB One Arm Row # 15
Push –Ups
DB One Arm Row #20
Push –Ups
Round #2:
BB Underhand Row (2x7) 40
DB Incline Flyes (2x12) #15
BB Underhand Row (2x7) 50
DB Incline Flyes (2 x12) #20

10 minutes jog

TRICEPS BICEPS
Dip on High Step
Round #1: Pyramid up
DB Seated Overhead Ex 8/10/15/15
DB Standing Hammer Curl 10/15/15/20
BB Traditional Curls 3x8 30lbs
(I did not do crazy's 8’s I just rewind and repeated bb curls)

10 minutes jog

Stats:
1:38 miltes
137 cals burned
20 minutes

So today was supposed to be Chest/Back but I was telling Olesya yesterday that my leg workout sucked. I was tired and I wasn't focused and my form was off and the more I tried to focus on the form seems the worse it got....arghhhhh! Frustrating. Anyways she wants me to take today off...don't have to tell me twice! :D Gonna go get a pedicure. My b-day was Tuesday but going to dinner tonight so I can enjoy with my cheat meal.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

I still can't do squats, but I did find I could do leg extensions and it not bother my knee, so here is what I did this morning

Warmup through first blast of 4DS HIS, then ran for 1 minute in between sets.

Legs
Leg Extensions
12/12/12 - 50# (quads were on fire!!!)
Elevated SLDL
12/12/12 - 105# (tested this first and try to hold that bar with out my versagripps was tough)
Calf Raives
25/20/20/20 - 35's varying toe position

Shoulders
OHP
10/10/10 - 25's (had DOMS on Monday in the front of my shoulders from chest flyes, this woke it back up again)
Lat Raise
12/12/12 - 12's
Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise
20/20/20 - 10's

Then finished w/ the stretch from 4DS LIS. Workout was 1 hour and burned 507 calories.

Sonya, happy belated bday! =)

Does anyone here do TaeBo? I told my sis I wanted workout stuff for my bday and she acted like she wouldn't do such a thing cuz I have so much already (I really don't), but she got my these taebo tapes. I feel bad cuz I watched the clip on Collage and I don't really think I'll care for them; sigh...was hoping for some Cathe. Well, there is an ab one, though; I think if nothing else I may like that. I just don't know that I like his style in general. It was a cute thought though...who knows,maybe they'll be cool.

havent worked out yet today. Havent been home from work for long...must rest and work up motivation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.