Hardcore Fitness Manicas for 1/5

Hi girls!
Sorry I haven't been on here. Not working out this week and don't really have the time. Next week I will start a new rotation and be back on here with my workouts.

Hope you are all doing well!

Hi Debbie, hope you share your rotation, they are always good.
Hope everything is going good at work for you.

Today I did STS Total Body.

Hey Guys :D

This morning, I hopped on me treadie and had an awesome workout. I did Candace, and had a blasts:)

Hi Debbie: Can't wait! I'm starting an old workout series... wait for it.....Barry's Bootcamp, remember his 5 Disc DVD's? Man oh man; it was long ago when he released these. Take care:rolleyes:

Rose: Hello:)

I am getting ready to head out the door. Trying to schedule appointments and have things to take care of before I pick up BIll and Sarah. I had to use two hair dryers this morning to let each cool off while drying my hair. I need to go get a new one. I am picky about them and the last one was supposed to have a 3 year warranty. I bet I did not have it a year and have no clue where my receipt is now
12.gif
Anyway, my workout this morning was Chalean Extreme Lean Phase workout 3 ( swear my arms were shaking when I was done, I couldn't get them to stop)39 minutes, 230 calories. I them did Bob Harpers Totally Ripped Core 49 min, 316 calories, this has a lot of cardio in it as well as strength, my arms were really shaking on all of those planks, it has jump squats and roll backs, I kind of like it. There is a 10 min workout on it too. My HR was avg 116 and max 162 with this. I finished with Shiva's Power Yoga Flow backbend segment, 14 min, 76 calories. Total time was 1 hr 42 min and calories burned 623.
Yesterdays eats was 47% carbs, 24% fat, and 29% protein. I need to adjust this some more. The good thing is that I kept my cholestral at 22. Hopefully I can get it all in check and healthy. My preference is 20% on the fat and a little more protein.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.