Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Sept 19

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Short and sweet workout for me this morning as I have to go into work early due a doctor appt after work. I did Jillian's Cardio Kickbox while listening to my own music. Workout was 30" and I burned 220 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning maniacs!!!

Got my nails done...looonnngggg. Hard time typing. lol

Did workout yesterday...30 mins on elliptical on random. Went passed my zone and stayed there entire time. My zone is 144 and was 155 averaged. Worked shoulders and back too. Today is biking 18 miles and weight work for legs + abs. I have to work this evening. Taking picture of new dress today.

Anyone watching Biggest Loser? Love Jillian. Glad she is back. The guys look worse this year..bodies really in bad shape. Attitude woman got sent home. lol

Good Morning
Did a short workout this morning B&G timesaver and abs because tomorrow is BM2 whole thing}( Have great workouts ladies:)
Char cant wait to see your dress and your nails :)

Off to get ready for work
Randi

Good Morning, I am getting ready to take the girls to school. Started my workout today with a treadmill run. I ran 5-1/4 miles. I will do core/abs and yoga when I come home.

Lora, I got my lush products. The box smelled wonderful when I opened it. My granddaughters were oohing and ahhing over my stuff:D

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Did 2 mile trail running plus "running" hill climbs. Could barely walk to my truck as my legs and glutes were brutally tortured. LOL Wasn't easy pushing my 3 yrs old around in the jogging stroller on the trail. Pushing him up those hills is like pushing up 100 pounds. Will do some biking later this evening.

Toasty, I watched the Loser yesterday. I thought everyone looked worse this year. I was so happy to see Jillian back. Kim is all right but does she seem bitchy or something? I don't like her style very much. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED how Jillian worked her group with body weight exercises on the beach and using tractor tires. Some of those moves are from the 300 workout. How about it? Wanna race popping tractor tires, Char?? :p }(

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day. TTYL!

Lisa

[font color=purple size=3]Morning Maniacs! Finished my TT workout.:) Will go on a bike ride shortly on Canyon bike trail.

Here goes:

Body weight warmup

Superset 3 sets
**Split Squats 8x30's [font color=red](will up weight next time[/font]
**DB bench press 8x30's [font color=red](still very hard)[/font]

Superset 3 sets
**Elbow out db row 8x30's [font color=red](will up weight next time, hopefully elbow can handle it)[/font]
**Mountain climbers 20

**HIIT [font color=red](worked with high inclines)[/font]
**6 min. abs [font color=red](Can't believe I'm not sick of this one yet)[/font]

[font color=green]Lora Nice workout!

Char Must see those looooong nails! Dang! I missed biggest loser.:( Have a fun bike ride. Wish we were meeting on the trail somewhere.:)

Randi I've never done all of BM2.:eek:

Diane Sue I've been in a Lush store and you can't imagine the good smells! They also let you test things.:)

Lisa Still drinking coffee?:p

Debbie Sleeping in!! :p You deserve it girl!

ZT Lisa Excellent job on the hill running! Not so easy, especially pushing a stroller! Those 300 workouts look brutal...but, yet kinda fun in a sick twisted way!! LOL!

Marcia Watched "Virtago" last night.:)[/font]

Hi Suz and Anne and Meg and Everyone else out there!

BBL....

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hello, all! This a.m. I did Amy's KBX followed by Amy's abs and stretch (I did abs 2 and stretch 1).

Lora - I'm impressed that you stick with these Jillian workouts. I don't know if I'd possess that type of willpower.

Char - I see your new avatar is of the purple dress. It's beautiful!

Randi - rest up, girl. BM2's a toughy!

DS - wow, you run, too? You do it all, don't you, girl!

Lisa - hills? I bow to thee.

Debbie - take that rest day for all it's worth!!!

Dallys - "Vertigo." Did you catch all the cool direction in this one? Like how people are only seen driving down hill (never up), going downstairs, etc. It's all about falling. "Vertigo," isn't one of my top five favorites (though most critics say it is his best film), but it is definitely top ten material. It is visually stunning and one of Hitch's best pieces of work.

Just finished bike ride...14 miles. Gonna eat lunch and do leg and ab work.

Debbie,\

love the new picture!

Lisa,

Moving tires??? Sure, why not??

Wormwood,

Thanks!

Finished my bike ride. Added in 3 extra miles, so went 15. Need to up that again somehow, I feel I need more when I'm doing steady state stuff. Ride was 1 hr. 8 min. Boy, the road bikes were just passing me by! Fat tires are sure alot slower than those skinny tires. I'm really itchin' to get a road bike (did I just say that?)

Char Looks like we could have been on the same ride. Cept, I've already got my weights over with :p. I really like your dress! I think that style looks perfect on you.:)

Marcia Wow! I missed all that in "Vertigo". Hopefully tonight I'll beable to watch "Marnie" or "Frenzy". Any cool stuff to look for in those?

I gotta get some lunch too. I've got some salmon to cook and make salad. Made some green beans yesterday that were real gross! Don't know what happened?:+ Betty C. is not related to me.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I finished my workout and got a few things done. I did the ab work from The Pit Total Body dvd they do this one so that each rep really seems like it is 3 reps as they count 123 each rep and do around 50 fast reps for each exercise, they are mostly traditional moves not sure about the one the call rusty? (sort of a rowing crunch). Got a burn from this, then did ab ripper x using a 10# med ball for some of the moves and went on to do 100 resisted crunches on the bowflex with 60# in each hand, finished with Yoga Shatki backbend prep, shoulder opener, lunge and supine poses then did the lower body from Kelly's dvd and some feet and calf stuff with the foam roller.

Charlotte, the dress is cute. But then I knew it would be. You wear some cute stuff.

Dallys, I wish they had a Lush store here. I bet it would smell awesome. I would probably spend way to much there LOL But then there would be no shipping.

Marcia, I used to run a lot more miles than I do now. After dealing with Plantar Fasciitis I try to be careful.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Dallys:

Well, the role of Marnie (played by "The Birds" Tippi Hedren) was originally supposed to go to Grace Kelly. But Grace Kelly (whom Hitchcock adored) was a Princess by then and the character or Marnie is frigid. This did not bode well with Monaco and the role went to Tippi.

"Marnie," is sort of a love it or hate it kind of movie. Lots of dark art work, brooding backdrops, etc. It's very thematic.

"Frenzy" was filmed in London after a long string of films Hitch made in the U.S. I prefer the "Frenzy," but that's just me.

Let me know which one you watch, and what you think!!

Diane Sue: I didn't know you had plantar f---- (sp?) Yikes!!!

Have a great day, ladies!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.