Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Nov 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies-

This morning I didn't want to get out of bed again. I think this asthma problem I'm having may be a cold or sinus infection. I'm not feeling well this morning. I've got chills and a sore throat, etc. I did workout but I just did the All Weights Premix of Drill Max (sorry DS, already was set up for this last night....as I didn't see your post till it was too late). I didn't push too hard since I'm not feeling well. I still burned 280 calories....but I'm not sure how good of a workout I had.

I may have to stick with another total body workout this week and start back on my regular leg/upper body routine next week.

Have great workouts everyone. I'll try to check in from work. I won't be around later tonight though, as I have the concert out of town tonight.

Wow, some serious tatoos.....
Pain. OWCH!!!
Updo haven is today. The Ciderella dance. It is like a 2nd prom.
These kids spend a fortune on gowns, their nails and hair for a 4 hr. dance in the gym. Major crazy.Some even get limos...

Last night i did gs chest and tri.
all the push ups - 1/2 from my toes. I didn't break. Someday!!!
bench-20's
Fly's 20's
close press-35's These are hard for me after all the bench and flys.
overhead tri-25's
2 arm tri-12's hard.
1-arm cross overs 10's. shook really bad gave out on the last one.
band work green and more resistance.
kick backs-12's
I was gonna do abs, but i was tired.

Did better. I usually drop the weights down on these and i stayed the same on them all...It was a fight at the inclines, but i did it.
Gonna try to go to 25's next time at least for some.

Got my deco up at work. Put some outside . Wonder if they will steal it...I hing Garland out side w. a wreath and gold balls. The local little pricks ripped my flag down once.Broke the base . There are always those trouble makers...

Check back later.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Good Morning,
Today will be lower body and cardio. I plan on doing Drill Max cardio & Lower premix and Butts & Guts Floorwork. I will add in some other cardio as well.

Lora, I bet you are getting excited about seeing Buck Cherry. I am sure it was probably a decent workout anyway. Maybe you can try something else next week on the Total Body. I hope you get to feeling better. I would have suggested some Amys work but wasn't sure if any of the other times would be off.

Anne, you got some good weights in:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Morning morning.

Anne- isn't disgusting that people can be like that. I will never understand why people think it is alright to destroy other peoples property. Great job on the WO!

Lora- thank you for lovely pictures! I said in the other thread that you need rest after the concert, so tell yourself you want to dream of josh so you need sleep!!LOL!! ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY your concert! Wish I was going with you! Stay outa the mosh pit!

I might tackle HSTA today. But, my butt is still a tad sore, so I may just do cardio and UB, and add on something else. Will see.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I worked back. Today I will work ARMS..my fav! Gotta work my legs again and do coremax 1. Going back to Pac Sun this morning to exchange my size 3 jeans for 1's. These kind have ALOT more stretch in them and by the end of the day they are practically falling off of me. I still have to finish cleaning and bake pies too. Gonna be busy.

Lora,

I like the picture! Josh looks very good with black hair. He sure has a lean bod, huh? Hope you have a great time, but get better, k? Let me know when you get my money order.

Anne,

WOWZA...great workout! I can see you going heavier now. Kickbacks with 12's is outstanding! I need to start doing them with 15's now. The rest of what you did is great as well. You are definitely working it. How you keep up with everything is just amazing.

Well have a fun day with the hair. Bet you get a good shoulder workout everyday doing hair.

ETA: RANDI, I would let it be with that guy and his family. It is just better to cut ties and move on. Otherwise, you will still be in touch with him and you won't be able to heal/move on. JMHO. Keep your focus and don't look back.

Hello to everyone else. I'll be back much later

Charlotte~~

Yeah, but i am still nowhere up to you ladies.
Time, i tell myself.
I am a bit sore this morning.
Feel like i had my boob job LOL!!!

Yes, Meagan and i am on a buisy street and no one ever sees anything...
Little pricks. I swore if i caught them kicking my flower pots over they were gonna eat them, literally...I went through it all summer...

Maybe back, bi and and shoulders tonite...
We'll see.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

Had a pretty good workout this morning, did negatives again. This is what I did:

Dumbbell Flies: 30's - 2 sets/9 reps (warmup)
Barbell Bench Press: 85# 10/4/3
T-Bar Rows: 55# 10/5/4
Overhead Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 20's 10/5/4
Lying Tricep Skull Crushers: 40# 11/5/4

Then I did the ab work from Butts & Gutts, love that ab workout with the ankle weights. It really burns. I like the plank work in that one too.

Workout was just barely an hour, I was in my zone for only 5 minutes and burned 161 calories. This rotation definitely doesn't burn as many calories as full body but I'm seeing really good changes with it.

Charlotte - Wish I had your troubles with my jeans! LOL!

Hope you all have a great workout! I'm taking tomorrow as my rest day.

My goodness you're all busy so early today! I'm off today! Woo hoo! So why was I up at 6? I'm not sure. I'm thinking either Power Hour or B&G. Maybe PH with Firewalkers at the end??? Or B&G standing work with PH upper and B&G abs? We'll see.

Lora - I hope you feel better for your concert.

Anne - so today's the day? Have fun. GREAT workout! Heavy weights!

Meg - I forgot - what made your tushy so sore?

Char - yeah, my size 3 jeans keep falling off me too. Hahahahahahehehehehohohoho. AS IF!!!

Diane Sue - Sounds like a good workout planned.

Debbie - great workout AS USUAL!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Sorry to hijack the thread, guys....Suz, I sent you an email the other day. I don't know if you received it. Hope everyone has a good holiday. Take care! :)

Lisa

Suz,

Looking forward to doing P90X with ya. It will be nice to do this everyday together.

Debbie,

Awesome workout Maniac! Steer the ship, it will sail! AHOY OY! If you feel it then it is working

Lisa,

Hey you! Why not join us?

Diane Sue,

Aren't you a bit tired today from yesterday's workout? Just alittle?

Charlotte~~

Ok, I am really feeling the weights now.
WOW!!!
I think GS is so hard to go heavier because there are so many reps.
72 push ups then 60 chest.
I love that w/o though.
Yes, today i will be on the drug of hairspary.
Good luck on the p90x girls.
I am just looking forward to yoga . Hope i can do it.
It may be legs tonite instead. I am not sure i =f i can handle shoulders.LOL.
We gotta do alot so we can eat tomorrow.
My DH was into my stuff. I bought stuff to make low fat Carrot cake and he was into my yogury and cream cheese. I am going to ring his neck.He ate all my pickles and night veggies .I am so tired of going to the groc store and there is never any food I want to staple his mouth shutI know men eat more, but Geezzzz....
I think i need to buy a grocery store Then he wonders where all my money goes I told him . You eat it!!!!!

Anne
Aka( Storm)

Morning Maniacs! It's a rest/StretchX day for me. I'm feeling pretty lazy this week, but kind of enjoying it. My biceps are sore from KenpoX yersterday. WTH?

Lora-
Hot Pixs! You have fun at the concert!

Anne-
OK, you are cracking me up this morning! Especially with the " local little pricks' comments. For some reason that has me rolling! Anyhows, your workout was KILLER! YOu are lifting some poundage there girl! OH! And I want an updo! My hubster and son are eating my food too! I'm like, "Wait! It's for Thanksgiving! And I'm NOT going back to the store!" It's a freakin' nightmare out there.

Meg-
Enjoy your workout, whatever you do.

Char-
Noticed you nice new avatar! Hey, have fun cleaning X and pie cooking X. I've got to work and then get crackin', if I'm to get any food ready for tomorrow. YIKES! Didn't you just exchange those pants a few days ago? Those stretchy kind can be weird, can't they?

Diane Sue-
Enjoy your workout today.:)

Debbie-
Great workout! Looks like you got your energy back..:)

Lisa-
Hi to ya!:) Come join us. We are a titch crazy, but we are nice too.:)

Suz-
Enjoy your day off and whatever workout you decide. LOL at the pants comment, you are tiny yourself girl. YOu are funny!:)

Randi-
I hope you are ok. Come talk to us if you need too. I'd wait on talking to anyone in his family. At least for awhile. Must be so hard.:(

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Suz - You are so funny - the jean comment made me LMAO!! And I'm at work! :)

Charlotte - Thanks! Hope I feel it later!

Anne - I LOVE GS Chest & Tri's. Actually, I love the entire series. Those workouts are tough. You can go heavier and heavier, just keep going. I think I got up to 30# dumbbells for this workout.

Dallys - Yep, I got my energy back. Couldn't wait to workout this morning!

Randi - Hope you are ok. {{{{hugs}}}}

Ok Meg, YOu asked for it!

images

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi Ladies
You all are such sweethearts:) I just got done doing scrambled eggs I think that was harder then the whole BM2 workout! Yeah, I am not going to call his family It's going to be to hard for me. I only new him 6 months but it seemed much longer then that. We had so much fun together.
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.