Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed June 20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Jillian Michael's Beginners Backside DVD. I used heavy weights since the reps are only 10 and I also added some impact to the cardio. I used ankle weights for the lower ab work. I did the stretch from Cathe's LIC and my own warm up. Workout was 65" and I burned 390 calories.

Gotta run, as I'm going to drop off resumes again today to try to find a job. Guess I learned a lesson.....don't be bold with the manager your first day and don't tell off the boss' pet!! Oh well.

Good Morning, I started with a treadmill run. I kept it moderate paced and got in 4.5 miles in 44 minutes. I will go back and do Barry's Bootcamp Legs in a little bit. Then off to VBS. My Dad will probably be in town today to visit. BBL
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

This morning I did Cardio Coach #5. Did well with it. It didn't take long to get my HR up for some reason. I wonder why that is? Sometimes it takes me forever to just get in my zone and other times it's easy. Weird.

Workout was 1:00, was in my zone for 53 min. and burned 374 calories.

I need to do abs tonight, I ran out of time.

Hope you all have a great workout!

I finished up my workout. I did Barry's Bootcamp lower and Sweatfest lower premixs which includes a 7 min stretch. I wore 5# ankle weights for most of the kneeling glute work on BBC and on floorwork of some of Sweatfest. Now off for a lot of running around. DD is supposed to come over and help me get started on scrapbooking. She sent over her stuff this morning. My Dad will probably arrive sometime today as well. BBL

Lora, as I was doing Sweatfest Sculpt lower I was remembering you asked a question about a move. WHich one was it?

Hello ladies, Been really buisy and =consumed with some things right now. Not ignoring everyone. Just alot on my mind.

I have been doing the CC 4 days a week and throwing in weights 3. Just trying to maintain and loose some weight. I am down to 138 from 144, so it is comin off slowly.. I had to up my calories. I was way too tired...
Less than 2 weeks to the beach. I am ready..
Well, have great w/o's. Thinkin about all of you..

Take care..

Hey Toastee Freeze. How is the new job??
Deb, Diane, Sue, Dallys, Suz,Randi,I am warpin here. Hello...

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Good Morning
Yesterday didnt get to post I worked all day:( But did KPC in the morning. This morning I did Push Pull premix of 80 min what a good solid workout:)
HI Anne congrats on your weight loss!!!!
BBL
Have great workouts everyone:)
Randi

Morning Maniacs :D

Last night, I did legs & glutes extreme, I must admit, it took me about 25 minutes longer, my workout was under 2 hour. I know how to take breaks, but it really wore me out, I was pooped when finished, awesome workoutx( :)

This morning, I did cardio kicks. Tonight, MIS upper & abs or I may just do 1 segment of CMax instead of MIS abs. I shall see how I’m feeling when done with my UB.

Fitness: thank you, I really like how you ladies add variety too your workouts. I’m learning that.

Lora: nice work ;) :) :)

Anne: awesome woman, 138 nice work.

Diane Sue: I brought Barry’s BC months ago, you think I tried it yet, Nope! I’m working on telling myself is not all about Cathe’s workouts, your workouts are always awesome:* :*

Toasty: How are you?:)

Randi: KPC that’s one of my favorites:)

Dallys: hello :D

Teddygirl~

Good morning!

Time for a quick check in! I have a manager's meeting in 25 minutes and I'm supposed to have my 6 month goals done and I DON'T! My boss only decided he wanted them right before I left on vacation and then when I got back my kids' camp started, so who has the time? :) I'm POSITIVE I won't be the only one. And I could be working on them right now but I'm typing to you all instead. :p

This morning I did CC#6 with Candace. I LOVE that one in case you've forgotten. I think that is the reason I'm able to stand while climbing on the bike so well - because she has you do the hill climbs and I do it on the elliptical. I just figured that out this morning. I wondered why I started the cycling season stronger this year when I was doing CC's on the elliptical and not as much cycling.

Tonight I'll do upper body - maybe biceps, tripces and abs. I hurt my shoulder AGAIN so will have to lay off for awhile and lift lighter. Darn it.

Storm - Great job on the weight loss! That's awesome.

Diane Sue - Have fun with your Dad.

I better go try to put a couple things down on paper for my meeting like a good little manager should. :)

Have a great day and great workouts everyone!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Haven't checked in for a while. Did KPC first 35 minutes then Drill #1 this a.m. I am so in love with KPC. See how Jai gets into squat position on the jump side kicks? She is awesome. Session with trainer later today - a full body body pump kinda thing. Last week he made me throw a heavy ball back an forth for one minute. Can we say ouch? But I kicked his butt when he had me side kicking the mitts he had on. He couldn't make me quit. Travelled yesterday for biz - in and out of Boston. A 45 minute flight and I feel jet lagged! Such a travel wimp. Monday had done a 3 1/2 mile run at a pretty good clip then 30 minutes ab work. Energy low from heat, travel.

Wondering about diet in terms of energy: ok, yesterday I ate not so good. But today i am upping the protein and water to see if it helps. What do you all do when you are feeling low energy? Afraid to up the weights in case it backfires and knowcks me out!

Thanks all!
Julie

Lora, go work with Toasty and you guys get some fruit on those shelves!! How do people eat twinkies???
Fit Over 40

Julie,

No twinkies there except for the people that eat there. LMAO! Lots of hotdogs, burgers, fries, onion rings..greasy crap. Fun to work there though. It motivates me to work out harder. I am making this job work for me at all angles. he he

Just finished working out arms and ab ripper x. Gotta make din din and work. Later girls

Charlotte~~

Hi maniacs! Getting ready to fuel up for my mt. bike ride in a couple of hrs. Going on the same canyon ride. Had a lazy day today, had some no-shows.

Julie- Energy for me comes in things like oatmeal and other slow absorbing carbs. Like, I'm about to eat my oatmeal mixed with protien powder covered with milk and blueberries. Good meal for energy. Then I will have an apple and maybe 1/2 a Clif bar on the drive to my ride. I'll eat a good chicken breast and a salad when I get home. Have fun with your trainer.

Char-I'm a sucker for french fries. I don't know if I could resist those if I worked there. I wouldn't care about the other stuff, cept maybe the shakes! I might have to have a shake.:p Plus, fries are good dipped in a shake... Yikes! Better go eat my oatmeal! LOL!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Toasty - did you accept the Deli Job? Sounds like decent pay.

Diane Sue - the exercise I wanted to know about was the one lying on your side ...piriformis lifts. I had an ankle weight and DB resting on my leg and still didn't feel the burn. I don't know if my pelvis was angled wrong or what. Any tips?

I'm starting to get sore from my morning workout. It had some different exercise in it that i'm not used to. I never do Good Mornings and they were in it.

Lora, I felt it so am wondering if it is the angle or maybe you are going a little to heavy. She does talk about making sure your foot is not pointed forward. I tried to concentrate on feeling it in the hip and glute area as I lifted. Not so much the leg. Do you have Kimberly Spreen's Amplify Your Strength Within? I was wondering how you liked it.

Ya'll are probably in bed. Maybe I will be talking to myself. Dunno. So I brought home a chocolate dipped banana. Gonna cut it up and have it in my cereal tomorrow. Brought home some marinara sauce for my chicken that I usually make. Work was fun again tonight. There is this one little girl..she is tiny and young and she sounds exactly like Sissy Spacek when Sissy portrayed Loretta Lynn on Coal Miner's Daughter. This girl knows everything about everyone's business. She was non stop about this person and that. I was cracking up. Like watching the soaps only you don't have to. lol. So I am all filled in about everyone and everything and now I think I will go to sleep. lol

Lora,

Don't think I will take the deli job. Seems like they don't want to give you too many hours there and they want you to work every weekend and every holiday and no other time..that kinda sucks.

Charlotte~~

Hi Toasty. You still up?

I got back from my bike ride not to long ago. Feeling quite tired. I think the high altitude up in the canyon affects me somewhat. DS went with us and did great (Dang those youngsters!), but said the last hill was killer, even though he sailed up it. He took longer to recover than DH and I, because he's not really doing any exercise right now. DH, as usual, just thought of it as an easy ride. He pisses me off. Seriously, I'll never have his endurance. It's so natural for him.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.