Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Dec 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Serious Strength with Gin Miller. Workout was 70" and I burned 352 calories. She does really slow count negative and positives in this. This is a tough workout, although I should have used ankle weights for standing glute and lying glute work, as well as weights for abs.....so I will next time. I'm missing my daily yoga already!

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Doing my total body rotation and total house cleaning today plus abs. Snowing here..'bout time. Beautiful. I will have all my smelly candles lit and Christmas tree on..Christmas music and cleaning like a happy little lady! Cheers~

Lora,

Wearing Snowblind today...what else. lol

This moring was another full body workout. Very taxing. On paper it looks simple but it really was a tough workout. Had a couple PB's as well.

90 seconds rest between each superset

[font color=green]SS #1[/font]
[font color=indigo]BACK/CHEST[/font]
Wide Grip Pullups: 7/6/5
superset w/
Incline Barbell Press:
95# - 8/8/8 (up 5# & PB)
[font color=blue]***Pullups are really bumming me out. I was at 10 and now I'm back down to under 8. Not sure why these are feeling so hard again.[/font]

[font color=green]SS #2[/font]
[font color=indigo]SHOULDERS/QUADS[/font]
Dumbbell Upright Rows:
30's - 8/8/8 (PB)
superset w/
Bulgarian Split Squats:
85# - 8/8/8 (up 5# & PB)
[font color=blue]***The upright rows were TOUGH. Really felt them, though. I hate BSS's. LOL![/font]

[font color=green]SS #3[/font]
[font color=indigo]BICEPS/HAMSTRINGS[/font]
Barbell Curls:
57# - 8/8/8 (up 2#)
superset w/
Hamstring Curls:
65# - 8/8/8 (up 5# & PB)
[font color=blue]***Barbell curls felt strong. Wrist was ok but now that I'm typing my left one hurts a bit. WTF?[/font]

I'm also happy to say my abs are sore! Woo hoo! KPC abs kicked my butt!

It's snowing and cold here today. I LOVE IT!!!

Hey ladies,

Please send some of the snow our way in the Carolinas! I really would love to see some.

I did 4DS Kickboxing last night, but didn't do the weight segment. Had to go shopping with my daugher. Had turkey meatloaf, sweet potato's and corn. It was so good, and my portions were fist size. I think I did really well. Ate before we went shopping, and didn't eat anymore later.

I'm feeling it today for sure!!!

Have a great day!

Snow coming your way.. You can have mine..

Hello all. Tonite is total body. Only got a 1/2 hr cardio in last night. Had to make dinner. DH showed up home.

Tonite is UBody and abs..

Char, it snows in Va???
Does anyone go anywhere?
Just kiddin... I am not ready for this yet..
I have shoveled and salted here at work already..
Supposed to get 3-4 and alot ..more at my house...
I live in an old ski resort community.. It is winter wonderland..

Dallys did you like the e-mail. LOL...

http://web.uvic.ca/ling/assets/images/2006misc/snow.jpg
www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Good Morning, I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster(no stretch), four day split Kickbox only, and Kick Punch & Crunch High Intensity Drills. Then I did Jari's Ripped1000.Geting ready to go do some Yoga/Stretching. Everyone is talking about snow. It is supposed to be in the 50's here. I haven't been posting my eating as much because it has been so off lately that I am embarrassed. Trying to clean it back up. All of the sweets are pretty much out of the house now.

Debbie, good workout:)

Charlotte, I am going to join you on the house cleaning and Christmas music:) May even wrap some presents:)

Suz, I did enjoy the workout straight through. It only happens if I get up extra early and don't take anyone to school in the morning. My puppies expect to be fed by 7:30 or they get restless. One of them expects me to go outside with her first thing in the morning. Not sure how we got in that habit. She will wait at the door and keep ringing the bell if I don't come out. LOL I finished crocheting a baby dress and 1 of the booties. One of these days I will see if I can get a picture and post. The dress is a pattern from Annies Attic. Next project is a strawberry shortcake doll. Been missing seeing you around here.

In one of my rare check ins. You guys all amaze me. I may not always comment but I read each day for inspiration.

Debbie - can you tell me where to get this rotation you are working on? It sounds like what I am looking for.

So the not-amazing me slept in, but am grabbing pilates class at lunch (it's really a kind of rest day). I just cannot get out of bed these days, and I sense it is due to diet - hard weight workouts mean I should up the protein. when I don't, I crash. Been doing more full body weight workouts this week after two weeks of heavy training. Sprint workout on treadmill Monday - still feeling it. 30 minutes: 5 minute warm up then 7:30 - 7:47 min miles for 1/4 mile pick ups. Ouch but loved it! Tues was Cathe's Circuit Max, which I primarily do to watch stud man in the back right row but also a good little workout :). Rest of week cardio, yoga Th/Sat/Sun, trainer on Friday who promises some wicked training drills, then hot tub. Next week the Debbie rotation with any luck.

Let it snow!!

Julie
Fit Over 40

Morning everyone,

Too busy to visit yesterday, was just a cardio day anyway. I did the timesaver premix of BM2 with a couple of extra first segments to make it longer. I have a good cold and no voice, so it slows me down a bit.

This morning was biceps and triceps:

Biceps

EZ Barbell Curls
12 50#
8 55#
7/6 57#

Zottman Curls
10 20#
8/8 22#

Concentration Curls
12/12/12 22#

Triceps

Close Grip BB Press
8 75#
7/7 80#

Skull Crushers
12 45#
8/7 50#

Weighted Bench Dips
10/10 55#
10 60#

Then I threw in a half hour of LIC cardio. Cleaned up my eating, but still trying to play catch up from last week's binge!

Have a great workout and a great day!
Linda

Morning Maniacs! Did 30 min. of intervals on the treadmill followed with Ab ripper X. Will do Legs and backX later today. No snow here, but it will get stormy later in the week. We still have snow on the ground from last weeks storm.

Anne- Your emails are always a hoot! That picture looks like it did here last week. Love it when it snow alot like that.

Diane Sue- You should post your bad days of eating too. I've been posting my week of Pizza! I still have some left for today too! But, hey, they are tiny slices, so I don't feel bad. I don't like to deprive myself, obviously.:)

Lora- We haven't heard if you are liking this new job yet. I hope it's going well for you.:)

Linda- Great workout!

Julie- Looks like your workouts are going well. Good luck with Debbie's rotation next week!

Sandy- I'm glad you have fun shopping with dd!

Toasty- I don't even have my tree up yet! May have to do that today.:)

Debbie- great workout as usual!

Gotta run....works calling me!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Lora - Sorry you're missing your yoga. I miss it too. I use to do it three times a week in the evenings and now I don't have time to do crap in the evenings. :(

Sandy - Great going with your eats yesterday! Hope you aren't buttering those sweet potatoes, though! :)

Anne - Beautiful picture! We got snow here too and I'm loving it!

Julie - I'm doing a rotation I got from T-Nation last year. It's by Chad Waterbury. If you want it, give me your email address and I'll send you the breakdown.

Diane Sue - Great workout. I don't think you have to worry about gaining anything with your sweets. You workout so hard there is no possible way that stuff can stick to you! Nice job on your workout!!

Linda - Excellent workout my friend! Nice poundage you got going there!! :)

Dallys - Nice going with the cardio and ab work. I need to do Ab Ripper again. That is one hell of a workout. I was sore for days after doing that one.

Ok Julie. I'll send it out tonight. You'll get the first four weeks. I haven't done up the last 4 weeks yet. Do you mind seeing my weights or do you want a clean spreadsheet?

Hey Debbie,

I might be dense, but I have to ask what does PB's stand for in your original post today?

Linda

Here is eats so far today:
post workout: 1/2 cup pineapple w/ 2 Tbs fat free sour cream w/ bsn cinnamon roll dessert protein 1/2 scoop
lunch large salad of mixed greens, chicken breast, fat free dressing
dinner will be the grilled vegetable salad that is in January Oxygen and some protein source
I went to the grocery store and picked up some things along with the new Oxygen nuttrition issue so maybe I can discourage the poor eating.

Dallys, I think what I have been eating is much worse than a few pieces of pizza. I probably would have already eaten all of the pizza the way I have been going. Yesterday I had 4 oz dark choclate post workout. Lunch was 4 oz of dark chocolate, a zone perfect bar, and coffee. Dinner was decent ground turkey casserole with unsalted tomatoes, onions, spinach and spices and a saladw/ fat free raspberry dressing, snack was the rest of the neopolitan ice cream left from the birthday party with pineapple dumped on top an decaf chai tea with soymilk. If I keep eating like that I am in trouble.
I slept like the dead though. LOL

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Linda,

Always curious as to what you looked like. Nice arms!!!! Great workout as well.

Bionics,

No tree yet???? BAH HUMBUG TO YOU!!!!! Whatcha waiting for???? Alright, I didn't do lights and such outside or put up wreaths on windows. Just keeping it very plain and simple. Too much decoration gives me a headache...by December 26th, I am ready to take everything down and put up Spring stuff cuz I am in a hurry for that!!!! lol

MY EATS THUS FAR:

Meal 1: Kelloggs High Protein Cereal
Meal 2: Protein Bar
Meal 3: Yogurt with palm size of cashew nuts, 2 egg sandwiches on wheat bun
Meal 4: Protein Shake with banana and strawberries and salad (too full at lunch and didn't get it in)
Meal 5: Meat

My appetite is still not good. I am actually looking forward to TTOM so I can get in my cals without feeling like I will puke from being too stuffed.

Diane Sue- It's nice to see that you are "human" and eat some chocolate and ice cream on occasion.:) It is hard to come back though, after you eat like that for a few days, I know.:)

Todays eats are probably not going to be the best, as I'm going out to lunch with Mom and Sister. I had oatmeal/banana nut bread pp/banana for breakfast and just had a small slice of Pizza. Hopefully, I'll find something somewhat healthy at the resturant.

Char- I think I might be a Scrudge! I haven't got in the Christmas Spirit yet. It's kind of getting to me today though.:)

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: Banana Nut Bread BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats (pre workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake (post workout)
M3: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 2 tbsp. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M4: Garlic chicken; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M5: Italian Wedding Soup; small salad w/Zesty Italian dressing
M6: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites w/green pepper, onion & cheese omlette; salad w/light Honey Mustard dressing
M7: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1657.5 calories
60 g. fat - 33%
164 g. protein - 40%
120 g. carbs - 30%
[/font]

My macros are a bit off because I added 2 tbsp. oats to my pudding after I printed out my meal sheet. So my carbs and calories are up a bit from what this says.

We have all our lights up and our tree up. DH and I did it this past weekend. It was fun and I'm loving this time of year. Kind of weird for me, I usually hate holidays.

Char - How did you see Linda's arms? Where are her pics at?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.