Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Nov 27

lorajc

Cathlete
Moring Maniacs -

Off to do some cardio.......maybe Amy Bento...although I don't feel like thinking that hard....but I must practice using my brain for the upcoming job! Be back later.

Morning ladies.. Been MIA again. No offense to anyone . Just have a lot going on.
Did Tracy's ubody and the yoga pilates.. She is really into high reps. Only thing i have problems with is the push up parts. Still do not have it all back..Besides that it was doable at her weight.

Char, in the mail today.. K
Diane Sue, salon is going fine. Yes the problem is solved.One trip to the court house for deeds and maps and neighbor is being really nice. Her fence is on the alley.Contractor meeting me this week to finalize and file for permits.. I am excited and nervous.DH is yelping every time i buy something.After all is done i am going to be at about 120grand for all,and it is a big hunk of change at my age. If i was 30 it would not be such a worry.10 yr.or less payoff is gonna be high..

I will be around today. End of the month . Things are slower till the weekend.

Suz, nice pics.. You look fabulous..

Randi, how is it going girl. We are here for ya..

Oh, i am eating a stuffed cabbage for breakfast.LOL..
How is that for breakfast. A little gas to get ya gong...

Deb, your numbers amaze me.. WOW..

Grandson was here all weekend. Yarned my house. Wants to stay for 14 yrs..Where did that come from?

Take care all.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Anne,

Thank you:* Oh, and I would not want to be around you today while your passing the gas from the cabbage. hehe. Of course you might not want to be around me either when I workout. lol

Anyhoo's..yesterday's workout:

Ab work: The Char Char (if you wanna know, ask)

Decline Press w/25's 3/15
Lat Pulldowns w/70# 3/15
Reverse Lunges w/80# 3/15
Lat Raises w/10's 3/15
Tricep Lying DB Ext w/12's 3/15
Calf Raises w/60# 3 sets/50

Today is cardio coach of some kind or just listening to wild crazy music on elliptical at the sound that nearly breaks glass and just setting on random.

ETA: Lora, you are absolutely killing me. I MUST HAVE CONTROL OF BUYING..I MUST..I MUST..I MUST. You are a evil enabler. Now I got to take a peek cuz I have to know what I might be missing..THANK YOU!!!! lol

Charlotte~~

This morning was cardio so I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. Had a great workout. I really like this workout, I wish Candace would do more of these.

I'm sore all over from yesterday's workout. Hamstrings and triceps especially. Feels great!

[font size=4][font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font color][/font size]
[font color=blue]58 min.
48 min. in zone
316 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled
[/font color]

Char - Excellent workout yesterday!!!

Hope you all have a great day!

I ended up doing Amy Bento's Step - combos 1-5 and the the Power Up section x 2. Workout was 70" and I burned 685 calories. My face was beet red and I was soaked........and I can't even follow her! LOL. I guess I'll always have to just do Amy's Step in my own version....which is more like picking up a step here and there and trying to follow the rest. Maybe I should look at the tutorial. I have no idea how I can get such a good workout and only really follow combo 3 totally, Power Up and cooldown!

I also did Kundalini Yoga - Detox and Destress with Maya Fieness 60"......not sure about this one. It's staying in the "undecided box" for now. I think RAvi and Ana are the only ones that can make me be that silly without freaking out about it! I added on the Foam Roller Massage segment from Fitness Fix...........and darned does that thing ever hurt on your lateral quads and IT band! I should probably do it more often, but it's downright painful. I can handle it on my back and neck and it needs it too.

Toasty - yes....tell me about it! I don't even follow Possett's, but those descriptions were amazing......although I've seen the Posset's thread on the Bath, Beauty and Beyond section of BPAL before, but you have to be careful what you click on in that section or you could REALLY be broke! I love vanilla and had to have Madame X!

Diane Sue - I'm going to go look for Cliff Bars to try a couple today. Do you think GNC carries them? Did you ever try the Luna Bars? Also, have a question about high rep workotus. Obviously, you have really good muscle tone so I need your thoughts. I get so sick of all of these high rep workouts and hardly any low rep, heavy ones.....so sometimes when I do a high rep one, I rest and do heavy sets.....cuz I know I need those too. I was just curious (since you said you bought Jari's latest) if you ever do them like this? If not, which workouts do you use for low rep, heavy weight? I know, even Cathe's new series, she considers low rep.....but I thought the reps were a bit high, as sometimes I do 6-8 reps and go as heavy as possible. Do you do this also? thanks in advance.

Have great workouts everyone. I bet you'll all be glad when I go back to work next week and won't be so chatty!

Lora,

Brooke's checkout is not working right. I tried to check out and it is charging about $23 for shipping when it was $5.16 so I let her know cuz I hope to get some before it is sold out.

There is a posset thread on bpal? OMG!

Tosty - It's under the BAth Beauty and Beyond section ....along with tons of other Girly stuff to get in trouble with! I had to abstain for a while cuz I've been unemployed and I also have a box of lotions to go with those bags of soap I was telling you 'bout! LOL. I'm a real little Libran Beauty Diva Goddess!! Yikes. Madame X sounds naughty.....so I guess I'll have to wear it with my Aromaleigh Naughty makeup kit I have coming. Diane Sue ordered one too! They are shipping this week. Are you into mineral makeup at all? www.Aromaleigh.com is cheaper than BPAL and the quality is great. They sell samples too. You might want to check it out. They take Paypal :). I've seriously got to list some stuff on Ebay............me broke.

Lora..Lora..Lora..Lora....

Don't you dare get me hooked on something else. I forbid it!!! :p
So the Bath Beauty and Beyond section is on bpal or villianess?

Toasty - you're the evil one. I just clicked on the above link to make sure it worked and I ended up ordering both of the oils to go with the Whipped Cream's! Had to have them! You started it!!!!!!! Now -- you have to go buy them too. ONly $10 bucks each.

Good Morning, I just returned from taking my granddaughters to school. I started my workout with 4Day Split double cardio premix, no str, then did 4Day Bootcamp cardio and stretch. I am going to go do the 4Day Split total upper premix in a little bit.

Anne, I am glad to hear that things are going well with the salon. You seem to stay really busy. I bet it is a big success for you. Cabbage rolls for breakfast sounds good.

Lora, you can get Clif bars at Target and Walmart. I don't know about GNC. I looked at their website and I didn't see any listed. They do have a lot of nutrition bars. I have eaten the Pure Protein bars but they are not very tasty. As far as heavy weight low reps I just do whatever they do on the dvd's. Sometimes I will take a longer break if I have went heavier. Cathe does tend to hit the reps higher, esp on legs. For heavy work I like S&H or Amy's Slo Mo.
I sometimes will do a rotation from a magazine to get in heavy weights. I like to get in full body and then circuit or lighter weight higher rep stuff later in the week. Lately it has been hard picking which ones since I have been enjoying all the new ones:) P90X is another one that is good for heavy work (not so much on lower though)

Charlotte, Lora is such an enabler LOL But, I have found so many great things because of it:p I love Aromaleigh products and they are not real expensive. I am anxiously waiting for my naughty kit. Now Lush is another matter. I love the stuff. Just ordered more shampoo and conditioner in larger sizes. I really wanted to get more stuff. I found out if I keep putting the same thing in my cart and removing it because of indecision I get a pop up in the cart that is kind of cute about me not making up my mind. Anyway, I thought the hair stuff cost enough. Now you have me really wanting those samples you sent. I love Queen of the Nile, and Oshun? Put the latter on one night before bed and dh said I smelled good:D

Oh, I think you all are enablers in my opinion, if you really wanna know the truth! :eek: ;) :p }( :+ :* :D

Lora,

Let me try again then. :p Maybe it will be working this time.

Diane Sue,

Queen of the Nile is very sexy. Most like it. It is $25 plus 6.50 for shipping. Send money to [email protected] if you want some. :p

Good Morning:)
Just finished 4DS kickbox and abs then HIS Love how I can mix and match everything:)
Off to work:(
Randi

Diane Sue - I looked online and it said that my local Rite Aid carried Cliff Bars.......and I just got back....and no they didn't have them. How many sugar grams are in them and calories? Can't find on the Cliffbar site. I ended up buying Kashi Go Lean Rolls, but they have a lot of sugar in them 14 g sugar, 12 g protein, 6 g fiber and sodium is 240mg ..yikes. 190 calories and I got the chocolate turtle roll. I looked at my granola bars and the only real difference is higher fiber and higher protein. It also states on the package that it is an "optimized Glycemic Response". Do you think these are good, or should I search for Cliff Bars again? I don't know if my DH will have a fit if I find Cliff Bars and buy them now though, as I already spent too much and didn't have the okay from him (he's a control freak). Did you see the Limited Villainess Creams in MAdame X and the Vanilla one that me and Toasty are talking about. She did them with Possetts perfume oils and they sound divine. I got them and had to order the oils from possetts too. I need to go to work so I don't have time to shop all day.

Toasty & Diane Sue - the place I used to get my oils from is www.DSHperfumes.com. I used to use the Essense Studio Oils line...but she raised her prices and I found BPAL....but lately I've been nostalgic and checking out the site for the Holiday scents and I'm wanting! I think Diane Sue might like the site, but not sure it's naughty enough for Toasty! She likes the naughty, evil and wicked blends. Reminds me of a tee shirt I had when I was 20....that said "Evil, Wicked, Mean and Nasty"......and it was a Harley baby doll tee!! }( I'm in an enabling mood today!

What a busy place this is already!

I have DOMS today! Yippeee! I have 'em in my chest, biceps (from the chin ups I imagine) abs and quads (I always get them in my quads when I start doing Ab Ripper X again). So I'm a happy camper.

This morning I did part of the Kona Triathlon (I think that was it - I forgot to go back and check) on my bike with lots of hills.

Lots to do at work today but I'll try to get back for some personals.

Have a great day everyone!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

ATTENTION ALL YOU MUSIC JUNKIES!

I need some new music for my Mp4 player. Any suggestions? I have just gotten into Finger Eleven. What a great band they are! If you haven't heard of them, download the song "Paralyzer". Excellent tune!

I am taking notes ya'll.

Debbie,

I am gonna check Finger Eleven out. Thanks.

Lora,

Thanks for speaking on my behalf...wicked, nasty, etc..etc. BTW, I FINIALLY was able to order Madame X as the checkout corrected itself.

You girls are a trip..
When i listen to the headbangin music i feel like i need to be back in HS catchin a buzz. LOL..
My slow day got buisy..

Time for a protien bar and back to work...
You are awful chatty here today..

Ok, what am i going to do tonite?? Legs or cardio?? MMM..
Someone decide for me..
Thinkin of Pyramid legs..
Or CCoach...

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Here you all are having all this fun and I'm sick today and have been sprawled on the couch all morning (will be going back in a sec too...dizzy).:( I had to call customers not to come. I hate to do that. I'll be back later if I feel better.
[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.