Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues March 4

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did CIA - Hot Stepping with Nekea Brown. Cardio was 63" and I burned 576 calories. My legs are still fatigued ...haven't yet recovered fully.

I've got to be fast this morning, as I have to leave early to go vote.

Have great workouts everyone. I'll be back later.

This morning I did Cardio Coach #2. I like that workout, it's different then all the other Cardio Coaches. It's 30 minutes so I stayed on my treadmill for 15 more minutes to hit 45 minutes.

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]45 minutes
38 minutes in zone
275 calories burned
2.7 miles travelled
[/font]

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Dh is cooking me breakfast so I need to get back in bed for it. lol.

Today is Queen day. Massages and such.

Anne,

Nice to hear from you. I got your nasty emails. LMAO! Last one was nice though.

Lora,

Nice calorie burn. I got my new lovepotion perfumes yesterday and wearing Victim today...rose scent one. Her perfumes have a much lighter smell to them. I think I like BPAL best though, but I did wear the Phero Cougar Girl one and had a man 4 inches from my face and smiling waaaayyyy too much at me. EEK!

Debbie,

We posted same time. Nice workout girl. I felt so damn good all day yesterday from the bike ride I know I got to get back on my elliptical on raining/cold days cuz the endorphine high I MISS AND LIKE!

I got most of my workout in early. The plumbers should be calling so I have to run and shower. I did 4DSplit Kickbox,legs and core premix weights first stopping at the core, then I did Cardio Kicks Power drills, followed that with Tracey's kick box Challenge no w/up. I will go back and do calves and core in awhile. I wanted to get dressed before the plumbers need to come

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Did 4 mile run today with the little guy in the jogging stroller. VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY windy but warm. Char and Deb, could you two please stop sending the winds over?? :p It was one of the hardest run I've had. Also, my stomach feels like it's burning. Hopefully I don't have a bug. Last thing I need is to be sick.

Have fun being a queen, Char! You deserve it. Let us know how it went later or tomorrow. :)

Everyone looked like they had an awesome workouts. Hello to whomever will be around later because I most likely won't be back.

Have a great day, crazies!

Lisa:)

Afternoon Maniacs,

You have to be careful what you wish for because you just may get it! }( I have major DOMS in my legs, especially my quads. Stairs are painful! I am not exactly sure what I did differently with my squats yesterday, but I feel it today.

Anyway, when I got up I wasn't sure I was going to do any cardio with how my legs felt, but we're not hardcore for nothing. So I did CC #2 revised, which on hind sight I must have been out of my mind because it was nothing but hill climbs for the challenges. I extended the warm up a bit to help loosen the legs. I didn't realize my hamstrings and backside were also sore until I tried to run! :p I got through it though and by the end I actually did challenge 3 two more times to make it longer. Now my legs are done! The workout was 43 minutes, I went 3.32 miles, my average heart rate was 154 and according to the treadmill I burned 557 calories (I wish I could believe that was true).

Debbie - I forgot to mention yesterday about the rotation, that my body weight is up. I don't weigh myself often because I will obsess over it, but when I checked the other day I was up to 135 and I am normally 125-128. My clothes aren't feeling any tighter either, so I am hoping it's some good muscle!

Great workouts, as usual!

Linda

Linda - Nice workout girl! Wow, you did Challenge 3 three times??? I did the same as you this morning minus the extra 2 times. LOL! That is a hard workout. About your weight gain: if your clothes are still fitting good, then it's muscle and I bet money you are losing body fat. My weight goes up every time I do this rotation and then when I go into my cutting phase during April through September, I lose the weight and get good definition. So don't sweat it. I've learned not to obsess over weight as long as my clothes are still fitting me. I gained 6# since starting this rotation but I can still get into my skinny jeans. So that makes me happy.

Char, do you like those e-mails????
Makes my day. Well i am going to start light one toite and do 1/2 hr on the treadmill and some lunges and squats to prime me back in a little.No weight as of yet. I am gonna hurt if i over do it..

Linda, the scale lies at times. Sometimes depressing, but as long as the measurments are there..

I am doing no rotatins yet. I am going to take the next month getting the muscles back in the groove.

MMM. Beach, july 13th.. Gives me time here...
Take care all...

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey protein shake (post workout)
M2: Swiss Muesli & Banana Nut Bread BSN shake
M3: Chicken Stacks; 2 tbsp. walnuts
M4: 1 whole hard boiled egg white, 3 hard boiled egg whites
M5: 4 oz. 95% ff beef burger patty; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1695.5 calories
46 g. fat - 25%
149 g. protein - 35%
167 g. carbs - 39%
[/font]

I have to say, the Swiss Muesli from Tosca's cookbook is outstanding. Other then the 72 g. of carbs it has in every freakin' serving. But with what I ate today it seems to have worked out fine. It's really good and it says that you can add protein powder to it to increase the protein, which I needed to do but I didn't add it to the muesli, I just drank it on the side. Very good stuff, I was happy with the recipe. Got the Chicken Stacks recipe from Tosca's book too, it's ok. I'm sick of chicken. I'm also sick of my protein pancakes but have no clue what to replace that with. I need to find something pronto!

Anne,

Good for you. Get back in the game gradually.

Well my deep massage was fantastic. I forgot I am ticklish as hell though so everytime the woman massaged me I wanted to laugh. I couldn't help it. Ah, to be the el dorko at a nice relaxing time. lol. Had a nice breakfast, but that is all I will share with you all. hehe. Lunch was rushed a bit and dinner was fantastico! I am eating chocolate seduction cake while watching Biggest Loser. LMAO!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.