Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Jan 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning my rotation called for Interval X+ and Abs & Core+. I only had time to do 10" of the Abs/core, as I ran out of time. This only got my HR up to 153 (not that high) but I think it really worked my legs (now I understand why there is not much leg work included....as mine are sore). Workout was 61" and I burned 566 calories. That core workout keeps your HR elevated. That's one reason I like the total body and core DVDS......you burn some calories with them even though it's weight work.

I think I'll probably go back and forth between the Lean and Classic rotations. Not sure how long I'll last, as I'm getting bored already!! LOL.

Did everyone see the announcement that Tracey's surprise workout is a treadmill (i think walking) workout. I'm debating getting it. It's up for presale now for $14.99.

Toasty - Beth just announced over at the BPAL Forum that she's pregnant and then she added that the Lupercalia (valentine's) update will be later this month. I can't wait. My Paypal account is ready and waiting!

Have great workouts everyone.

Hey Lora we must of posted at the same time:)
Good Morning
It's real early have to go to work soon Last night I did slow and heavy chest and back. Today will be cardio not sure what yet.
Added some new pics last night. Really happy with the results i'm seeing with just heavy weight training and cardio of course
Have a great day
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.