Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Jan 1

I ended up doing Prevention Fight Cellulite Interval Cardio and Turbo Jam Fat Blaster. Workout was 70" and I burned 674 calories.

I also did Yoga - Go Deeper with Paula Tursi 45".

Have a Happy New Years and great workouts today. We're going to see Saw IV at the dollar theatre later.

Deb - did you ever download that song, 10-Ton Brick by Hurt? It's on right now and made me think of it. Also - do you like Flyleaf? They have some good music out. If you don't have any of their music, let me know and I'll give you names of songs. Unless you don't like a female vocalist....cuz their band has a female vocalist. If I ordered those 4 Mark Lipglosses from Avon from you, how much would shipping be? Are you still watching GH??

Toasty - how did your elipticall session do last night while rockin' out to Papa Roach?

Good morning, happy new year. I didn't stay up, went to bed at 10:00. This morning I am doing 4DS kickbox and legs and something for abs, not sure what yet. I'm loving the snow we got, I will be out later with the snowblower. I'm looking forward to taking my DS out sledding, uphill running is great cardio. ;) Have a great workout all, will be back later.

Lora - have fun at the movies, my SO likes the Saw movies.

Happy New Year
Good Morning Maniacs

Just got up . I did a 2nd work out last night. Sort of..
Got ½ way through CC#6 Sean and my shins were killing me
SO I QUIT…I was really into it too..
I was so into it too. I am going to do GS Chest and tri and cardio, but I am going to rub the legs down..with sports cream.

That fricken cold is comin on. When it is green or yellow there is a problem.Wonderful, I have been fighting this for weeks.
I will call the dr, tomorrow and get a script…
Gonna snow here. I will be around all day.
Pork tenderloin in and I was skinning off all the fat…
Happy New Year !!!!!

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Happy New Year:)
Today i am sicker then the day b/4 yesterday? How does that happen. I didnt go out drinking or anything my sickness will not go away. I have the green and yellow stuff gross! I dont want to have to go to the doctor!
Anne I think we both need to go to the doctor.
Adina I love your bunnies! I use to have two and they were house broken:)
I dont know if I can workout again i am so weak. I did workout hard yesterday though.
I'm going back to bed
Have a great day
Randi

New Years workout in.
Ab ripper and GS chest and tri, and i am not going to eat today because my arms are going to fall off...if i try to lift something.
I took longer rests to get back to my old weights and i am gonna feel it later. I was really shaking...

Deb, is ir better to go heavier and fail or go lighter and do all the reps. Like failing at 10 reps instead of 12..

http://www.enthousiasmeren.nl/wp-content/uploads/2005/12/happy_new_year_2006.jpg

http://www.sayouly.com/ecards/superuser/cpics/b12/Happy_New_Year02.jpg

Anne
AKA
Storm

Happy New Year everyone! Cool picture, Anne!

Char - I will email you soon. I haven't been online much.

Lora - No, I haven't downloaded that song yet. I will when I go back to work. We are on dial up here and it takes too long to download songs. I have never heard of Flyleaf. Give me some titles I can download. Four lipglosses will probably cost about $1.50 to mail out. Let me know if you want them and which ones. Yes, I'm still watching GH. This stuff with Luke is so stuipd. I hope they get better storylines in 2008. It's kind of pissing me off lately.

No workout today and I'm not watching what I eat. Tomorrow is back to training and eating right. 2008 will be great!!! :)

Love you all!

Morning Maniacs,

No workout today! We went to the church to hang out with friends and play games. Didn't get to bed until 1 am, didn't drink, but still have a horrible headache. Feel like I am hung over. Proud of myself though, although I had a few chips last night at the party I didn't eat any sweets! Which is good because sugar (especially chocolate) is my downfall and usually once I start I cannot stop!

Adina - How old is DS? MY DS is six?

Anne & Randi - feel better soon!

Debbie - I can't believe you are are still on dial up. We can't get cable here, but a couple of years ago Verizon brought in DSL. What a relief.

To everyone! Great workouts! I'll be back at it tommorrow! I haven't managed to get out of my PJ's yet!:p

Linda

[font color= hotpink size=+3] Happy New Years Maniacs!!![/font] I went to bed around 10ish last night, but woke up to Sammy Davis Jr. singing on the TV. It's amazing how talented he was! Then of course, the fire works kept me up for a bit.

I'm taking another day off and eating pretty much what I want, but I did clear the house of "almost" all junk yesterday, so I'm not to worried. Tomorrow I'll be back on track and can't wait! Need to sit down and make a plan for getting my eating back on track. If I get real bored today, I'll do some yoga.

Who's logging in their food? I hate doing it and want to try to avoid it. But, I've got major blubber to get rid of, so I just might have to do it. ARRGH! Those BFL'ers are tempting me over on the other thread, but I want to stick with P90X+. Can't believe I haven't gotten those yet. I ordered on the 18th!! Says it's out for delivery, but hasn't updated in days. I hope I get them this week sometime.

Have a great day ladies!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Happy New Year to all of you:D Today I did Cardio X,4Day Split Kickbox cardio only and Low Intensity step cardio only. Then I did Keli Roberts Flexibility for the Inflexible foam roller workout(this felt good):) I want to make a pot of soup today. I mostly ate vegetables yesterday.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

DAllys i ordered a food and workout diary.. I am going to start logging.MAke me accountable..
I made the ritual for dinner.
Pork Roast sauerkraut and dumplings.
I haven't gotten my p90x yet either. It is on e-bay already.. seperates..Mine said 5-7 days. Guess when it comes. I ordered the other day..Mine may take longer . I got the chin up bar.Like i need any more equipment.
Where is your major blubber in your big toes??

Diane Sue your eating is always perfect. How do you stay on track so much??
Do you like Jari Love's ripped and chisled??I am thinking about it..

Where is Char??
Hungover.
Suz??
I have to go get batteries for my hrm. It was reading 66 and i was dying.. I am too lazy to run to the store..

HAve a good junk food day Deb..
You deserve it..

Anne
AKA
Storm

Hello ladies, I did 4DS Legs Premix which included calves and then 4DS Kickbox which was killer after doing those calf burners. For abs I did the abs and stretch segment only from 4DS Shoulders. Fun Fun. Then I had my protein shake and put on my boots to do the driveway.

Anne and Randi - I hope you feel better soon.

Randi - Chloe is litter trained too, we are trying to train her to come when we call her name. We let her out twice a day to roam around the house now that the tree is down.

Linda - My DS just turned 8.

Dallys - I am not logging in my food but I have been thinking about it to help me know exactly how much I am eating. I have been doing good for 2 days so far, keeping it clean.

Here is a pic of our snow fort we made today.

295965438.jpg

Deb - I'd like to order the Mark Gift set of Mini Juice gems for $12(141-831). Let me know when I should pay and the total. Right now, I have money in my Paypal account. I'd prefer to pay before I spend it! LOL. Here's some songs of of Flyleaf. I saw them live opening for Seether and ShineDown and they are excellent. I'm so Sick, Fully Alive, Perfect, Cassie, Sorrow, I'm Sorry, All Around Me, Red Sam, There for You, Breathe Today, So I Thought. I think GH may get better in January according to the commercial's they've had on. I think the stuff with Luke is stupid. I hope Lulu starts dating Johnny!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.