Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Tues August 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Maniacs -

This morning I did 30 minutes on the rebounder "Kick Bound" listening to Buckcherry (of course) and then I did about 25 minutes of Yoga Booty Ballet Hip Hop Abs. I probably should have done the entire time on the rebounder, as my sciatica is still bothering me.

I'm both nervous and excited about tonight. I'm nervous cuz I'm so sore from that crazy workout I had over the weekend and I hope I can fight the mosh pit off of me tonight. Also, by the time I get home and get ready for bed tonight, I will have been up for close to 24 hours! I'm sure the adrenaline will be pumping and I probably won't even be able to fall asleep tonight! My DH is excited about seeing Blackstone Cherry also. He didn't come to the last show and he likes the sound of their one song. They were pretty good...so I think he'll be happy.

Have great workouts and I'll try to check in from work later.

Of course - today's thread wouldn't be complete without a picture or two of the bad boys from Buckcherry.....so for those interested - here ya go:

http://www.buckcherry.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/994/limit/recent
http://www.buckcherry.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/1000/limit/recent
http://www.buckcherry.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/997/limit/recent

Good morning maniacs:

I'm just curious as to what rotation you are all doing right now? I have about 40-50 pounds to lose and I would like to tone it up quite a bit as well. I exercise quite a bit (cardio at least 5 times a week for 45-60 minutes - i teach step aerobics) and maybe 1-2 days of weight training - still can't take the weight off. My diet is Weight Watchers. It's obviously I love cardio. I'm thinking about changing up things and doing more weight training and less cardio. Obviously, what I'm doing is not giving me the results I want so I figured I have nothing to lose, right?

Any thoughts or ideas???

Thanks,
Marcia.

Marcia, I shake it up.
I was doing the GS parts and 3 days of cardio.
Now i am doing total body 3 X week and 3 cardio.
I don't have time for much more.

Tonite's game plan is Muscle Max. Last night , I started ctx and did not have enough room . It travels too far.
So, I went on to body max and was having a I am not into this night.
So, I just got on the treadmill for 20 min.
Today , hopefully better. My new weights are coming today, so maybe it will make my w/o better.
I think TTom is coming and i feel drained. Some B complex today...
Have a great day ladies.
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I worked biceps/triceps and abs. I got DOMS in my biceps and forearms so I did something right, eh? Now, I sound Canadian.

So today I will do 3 sets of bbm with weights and step blast.

Lora,

You ignoring me? Too excited about the concert, perhaps? I sent you a pm. You and your pictures! Hope you have a rockin' good time. Stay strong so you can push your way around. I usually get ticked off when people bang into me and I push back really hard...like in the middle of their back with my fist!!!!

Anne,

Bought that time for me too. I feel so bloated lately. I woke up this morning and my finger hurts where my wedding ring is pressing hard into. It really has become too small for my finger over time. When I got married, I was 100 pounds.

So you got new weights coming? I better stay out of your way!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!!

Marcia,

I am SUPPOSE to be on my lean rotation which has given me excellent results and dh thinks so too.

Charlotte~~

Toasty - I posted last night and said that I'd PM you back later as I had just gotten home and it was late and I had to go watch GH and get to bed. I'll try to send you an email from work later. I also mentioned that the Lab's ship times are around 3-4 weeks right now.

I'm doing a P90X Lean Rotation right now.

Holy crap is it cold here today! I'm almost half tempted to turn my heat one. I'm sitting here freezing my butt off!

I forgot to post my workout from last night, I did Core Max #3 with the med and stability ball.

Anyways, this morning I did the step section of Body Max (haven't done this one in a while) and then did the step premix of IMAX 3. I like all the step sections in that workout, its fun. I was in my zone for 40 minutes and burned 249 calories.

Lora - have fun at the mosh tonight!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good Morning,
I am going to get a late start again. I had planned on getting up earlier this morning which I did but had some things around the house to do. Todays workout is cardio which will be kickboxing, abs , yoga/stretching. I am liking the Total body workouts. I have not done this in a long time. This is my 4th week. I am not sure when I will get back on here. I have shopping to do, voting and we have 3 schools to pick grandchildren up from.

Marcia, the rotation I am on has taken my weight down. I usually do body parts heavy 2 times a week most of the time. I thought it was time to change things up. I felt I was getting in a rut and not seeing anything happening. This is what I am doing:

Mon. Cardio no stretch, Pyramid Total Body no w/up,Pyramid Lower Floorwork&Str.
Tues. Cardio, abs, yoga and/or stretch
Wed. Step Blast/SJP Premix Circuit 81 min. no str, Muscle Max Premix Push/Pull no w/up.
Thurs. Cardio, abs, yoga and/or str.
Fri. Cardio, Muscle Max lower Premix no str, Muscle Max Premix timesaver no w/up.
Sat. Cardio, abs, yoga and/or str.
Sun. rest

Anne, I have those days where I may switch workouts several times before I hit one I feel like doing:) At least you got something in right:)

Lora, I hope you enjoy the concert. I know how excited you are. I hope you get some rest tonight. Do you have to work tomorrow?

Charlotte, did you get your cleaning frenzy out of your system:)? It sounded like you got a workout in cleaning the cars and stuff. It was all worth it finding the ab book right?:)

Maeghan, how are you feeling today:)

Stephanie, are you getting back into the grind of everyday life after your vacation? I sometimes feel off for a little while when we come back from one.

Hi to everyone,
Diane Sue

Toasty:

Thank you for your lean rotation it looks awesome! :) }( :) }( oh, and challenging - I didn't mention that!

Diane Sue:

Thank you for your rotation as well.

With such great ideas from all of you I should be able to put something together.

THANKS!!!!!

Marcia.

Hey guys!

Lora thanks for the pics this morning!

Deb- it is 64 degrees here and I love it!

Charlotte- Have fun with that WO!

Anne- I love the TM for when everything else isn't doing it for me

Diane Sue- feeling a bit better, but I had a hard time getting out of bed and I went to bed early!

Marcia- good luck with your rotation! I love the Lean Rotation from Charlotte, today is my last day actually and it worked! I might do it again! Just remember to eat clean even though you are following WW. It really makes a difference!

I am doing an interval today, probably Imax 2.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Toasty - I sent you an email from work.

Diana Sue - No-- I'm off tomorrow cuz I have a doctor's appt and I was scheduled to work at 6:30 am....and there's no way I could do that tomorrow.

Charlotte, I'm in Ohio. It was 59 this morning. Its suppose to go up to the 80's. This is PERFECT weather for me. I love the cooler nights and mornings and the warmer afternoons. It don't get no better 'n that!

The new Amy Bento DVD info is up at her site. Her site is www.nrgfitness.net. Look under videos for the 3 new ones.

I immediately thought of Diana Sue when I read the 2 cardio descriptions......60 min of pure cardio on each one of them plus warm up, cool down, stretch, etc. Check them out. I'll be preordering.

It was 64 here in Pa. I was freezing too....
I got a few min break here, back to school time.
Lunch time...
I had a really hard time w the ctx. I ran out of floor room. I have no where to put stuff to make more. I was falling on the step last night also. Tired i guess.
Oh well tonite i get to try out my new weights . They are coming sometime today.
Muscle Max night...
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Well, I was wrong about the WO on my rotation again LOL! I needed a circuit, so I did BC. It was a good one.
I finished the lean rotation today! YAY! I have had excellent results. I even lost 2 inches in my waist. I can finally see some real definition everywhere. My legs look really good, and my shoulders! IMO anyway! Trust me, it has been a long time since I have been able to say that about any body part! I hope to get my DH to take a few pics, since the ones on my pictrail are from when I started the rotation.
Thanks again Charlotte!

Now what will I do next??

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/152/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Good afternoon,
I chose TJam Fat blaster no str, KPC no warmup and stopped at the str, Pyramid abs, both of which I used a med ball where I could instead of the stability ball, then 3 sets each 65# barbell rollouts on knees 15 reps, 12# hanging knee raises 15 reps, Bowflex reisited crunches 160# 50 reps and 2 sets of Bowflex oblique twists w/ 50 # @25 reps each side, KPC str and Stretch Max #1. I have to leave in a few minutes.

Debbie it has been raining here and still quite warm so it is very humid.

Lora, thats good that you will be off tomorrow. Thanks for the tip on Amy's new workouts. They are a good price for the set.

Anne, I know when I had less room to workout when doing CTX and Circuit Max/Cardio Kicks I had to sometimes do movements in one spot or shorten my strides to take up less room but finally got some modifications down. Most of the time with Circuit Max I do a w/up off another workout first.

Maeghan, those are some great results:)

Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Diane Sue - Excellent workout! Your ab work always amaze me.

Meaghan - Congrats on the progress! Its graet to see results, that's for sure! Can't wait to see your pics.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.