Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Aug 19

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix. I did the Turbos about a total of 6 times and then repeated some of the rest of it. Total workout was 55" and I burned 530 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Deb - did you see my post yesterday asking about the Avon? I want to order more lip gloss.

Morning Maniacs,

WOW! Where is everyone this morning? Anyway, I did Rythmic Step this morning. Haven't don't that one in a long time, it was a lot of fun for a change!

Morning Ladies - today I did plymoetrics -

5 minute warm up

work out is as follows:

3 rounds of the following

jump squats 20
jumping jacks 20
jump lunges 20
high knees 20
mountain climbers 20
running butt kicks 20
wide push ups 20
jumping jacks 20
triceps dips 20
bicycles 20

walking lunges on treadmill
side shuffle on tread mill

Morning Maniacs! This morning I did my usual 35 min. bike ride with the hill climb and the standing intervals. Looks like school has started around here. Had tons of traffic. I'll have to start earlier next time. I also have Slim Series Mix it Up on tap for later today.

Funny, last night I was looking for Rob just out of curiosity and out of nowhere, he flew right to me (thought I'd never see him again, actually)! I screamed for ds to run and get dh and some berries, PRONTO! Dh came and caught and fed and watered him (he seemed more thirsty than hungry) and put him back in his cage for the night. We got 2 good meals in him this morning and I just let him go again. Stay tuned for more exciteing adventures of Rob the abandoned Robin.:p

Great workouts so far everyone!

Later...work calls

Last edited:
Afternoon,:p

I had a 10 o’clock dentist appt argh……:D..

This morning, I did GS legs (standing my version :eek:) and floorwork

Standing Legs

BB Squats
3x45 3x50
(need to lighten up a bit my legs our getting huge)

DB Front lunges:
3x10
3x15

DB Pile squats:
3x10
3x15

Leg press:
2x10
2x15

BB Dead Lift:
2x50

Calf raises:
2x32

Floor work (most of these I did twice)

Tibialis anterior toe pulls
Glute squeesze
One leg roll outs
Glute press
Glute tucks
Inner thigh lift w/ankle wts
Vertical outer thigh press w/anklke wts
Outer thigh raise w/ankle wts

Ya'll are working your bootae's off today!!!! I am gonna have to do a workout. I am having some serious mood swings now. I am really trying to juggle everything I need to do, but my WANTS are "wanting" too much today for me to be still. I have to hurry though cuz I can't be working out when dh gets home...he will be mad.

Bionics,

Was wondering wth was this "ROB"...you always got something wild to share. lol.

Started to post and Bill called and then dear daughter called. Took forever dropping the girls off at school. The rain had everyone dropping off their children. Anyway my workout today was treadmill 4.5 miles for 1hr3min.. I burned 574 calories. Then after I came home from dropping off the girls I did Bowflex
concentration curls 5 sets of 10 reps, Bowflex bicep curls 5 sets of 10 reps, dumbbell hammer curls 2 sets of 10 reps, Body Max 2 biceps segment
Then I did Bowflex triceps extensions with hand and knee on the bench 3 sets of 10 reps; Bowflex triceps pushdowns 5 sets of 10 reps, Body Max 2 triceps segment
For abs I did Bowflex kneeling crunch 3 sets of 20 reps; then I did Power Half Hour Ab Burner 17 minutes of the 30 minutes, and finished with Amy's 10 minute solution tone trouble zones stretch segment.
I burned 370 calories for the strength and stretch. Total calories burned today was 944.

Last edited:
I did Butts and Guts today. Did anyone see the new Cathe fitness gear? I am looking for a place to get a chin up bar. I need one that I can easily put away. Any suggestions?

I have to hurry though cuz I can't be working out when dh gets home...he will be mad.

BAD Girl! Lol!

Bionics,

Was wondering wth was this "ROB"...you always got something wild to share.
lol!

I'm here to entertain baby!

More on the Rob saga; He's still flying around the yard and I was able to feed and give him water just now. His flying is not quite that precise yet. He'll land on the top of car or the roof of the house or whatever...

I'm off to do Mix it Up, before I change my mind, :p!....Later

Bionics,

Thanks for the little entertainment of Rob! What a delightful little guy doing such horrid things. lol

Well I am done working out. I decided to do Cathe's slow and heavy series of Triceps and Biceps so I could not believe how loosey goosey my muscles were...incredible, I tell ya.....I am like..."wow, this is HOW it is SUPPOSE to feel!!! LMAO! Feels so much better when you are not the Tin Man trying to workout...now I am gonna drink my protein shake and ice myself..just incase..but I do feel mighty good right now..but ice anyways!

Dallys, it sounds like Rob has become a pet. Hope he figures it all out since you spent so much time working with him.

Charlotte, you are like me. I would be trying to hide my working out if he didn't think I should be doing it. LOL Just wouldn't want the confrontation.

Diane Sue,

So far, I feel fine. No tightening up or anything so I don't see why I shouldn't now. I think I will be fine now, but I just have to be careful. I was only curling 40# for the biceps curls as not to squeeze my neck area too much, but still working biceps. I did db curls with 25's and 30's. I am just trying to be sensible...I don't want to be the tin man again EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Still waiting on my Victoria's Secret sweater to come in. Got it for $12.67 online..special sale. I guess it will come tomorrow. Going swimming with my daughter tomorrow. Now I got to figure out what workout I can get away with tomorrow..besides swimming cuz I don't swim...I play in the water and dibble dabble my feet in there. lol

Today's workout was Amy's ASC and then the abs from Butts and Guts and then a 20 min section from Yoga Zone Stretching for Flexibility.

Dallys, it has been an adjustment with the grandbaby. Haven't had a little one around for a few years. The other two that were the babies are 8 now. Today she was a grumpy little thing though. So far she usually will roll around on the floor and laugh and squeal while I workout.

Charlotte, did you get up extra early to workout because of DH:) ? Sounds like you had an active day with swimming too. I just ordered from Victorias Secret too. They have been having some good sales. Only thing is I bought bras and paid for two day shipping and had to send some of them back because they fit funny:( There is a purple sweater on their website that I really like.

Debbie, good to have you back. Glad you enjoyed your vacation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.