HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS TUES 1/26

buttercup78

Cathlete
GM LADIES
I posted a no carb bread yesterday if anyone is interested. I need to add that it is NOT my recipe but Emily Zaler. She has a cookbook called EZ WHEY with clean "cheats". When I copied and pasted it, I noticed it looked like I developed the recipe and had an article on a fitness website....my apologies :eek:

This is the last day of my rest week, and I think I feel better (my legs don't ache as much as last week).

TTYL
theresa

Last edited:
Today was cardio and I was actually able to do one and give it my all. Only a little tightness left, but I feel great otherwise.

I chose Tracey's Cardio Kickbox Challenge and had a great workout. This is my second time doing this and I really loved it more this time around. I got my HR in the 160's which is hard for me to do with kickbox workouts. I was happy about this!

Cardio Stats:
1 hr. 4 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
45 minutes above zone
:eek:
536 calories burned :cool:

Love these stats!

Staying home today to take a training class on Excel (online) and to read up on a book I bought for interviews. I applied for a job where my mom went for her rehab and I know three people who work there. They all put a good word in for me but I want to brush up on my Excel skills and I will be doing that today. My fingers are crossed. I really want that job, its for Accounts Payable/Receptionist position.

Morning Manics

This morning, I had a kick butt workout. I tell you, I am really enjoying these workouts. My only wish is that I had more time to really do what I want. I got up this morning at 4:15 I think 4:00 would be better,

I did d-4 chest shoulders & bi’s. I did not have enough time to do ab circuit 5 which I plan to do. I ended up doing ab hits Step Heat, and for those 7 minutes I got a good burn in my abs.

Regarding STS, logs. thanks for all your input
Debbie: nice work
Theresa - enjoy your rest day

Last edited:
Morning Manics

This morning, I had a kick butt workout. I tell you, I am really enjoying these workouts. My only wish is that I had more time to really do what I want. I got up this morning at 4:15 I think 4:00 would be better,

I did d-4 chest shoulders & bi’s. I did not have enough time to do ab circuit 5 which I plan to do. I ended up doing ab hits Step Heat, and for those 7 minutes I got a good burn in my abs.

Regarding STS, logs. thanks for all your input

Debbie: nice work:)
Theresa - enjoy your rest day:)

-----------

It took me awhile to get here. Had dd here with the children at 6 am and had lots of running to do so Had to do the workout and get going. I did Insane abs 34 minutes 226 calories and Tracey's new Cardio Kickbox Challenge 449 calories 59 minutes. . I burned less calories today for some reason. I couldn't seem to get the HR up that much . Finally cooking something to eat. I had my power ninty X Recovery drink this morning and just ate a half grapefruit. Funny I am so hungry lately and have actually gained weight
icon_eek.gif
Last night I made white chicken chili from the eat clean cookbook. For lunch I am having the pumpkin fritatta from oliciouslife. It is yummy and I changed to part egg whites and sprinkles a few less fat bacon bits in it instead of using the bacon they used. I have been eating pretty clean so not sure what is going on.

Teddy, I am getting up at 4:30 and I really wouldn't want to get up earlier than that.

Debbie, good luck with that job.

Theresa, glad that you are feeling better after the rest.

Hey Maniacs!!!

Still got DOMS in my tri's from the pullovers yesterday. Did chest/back. Today is Legs/Shoulders...probably GS. Oh and I will do abs first. I have been working abs first before going into the other workouts and not skipping out on my ab work this way cuz I am usually tired after I am done and then I get going on other stuff and seem like I don't get it in so it works better for me to do abs first and I like the way my abs look at this point. Happy 'bout that.

Hey Char –So good to see you:) Doing abs first, you;ll get a better workout.. Enjoy you evening!

Diane: Nice work!:rolleyes: I know getting up earlier than 4:30 is freaking insane, really. It take me 20 minutes just to get myself together, coffee, vitamins, preparing lunch, oh well! What’s a girl to do? I guess the weekends I have to workout a bit harder. White chili sounds delicious.

Last edited:
Hey Maniacs,

DD turned 5 yesterday and we spent the day together as a family, went to the children's museum.

Yesterday I did P90X Chest & Back. I only did 1 round because I was short on time. Also used bands for all the pullups and did the pushups on my knees to help ease some of teh stress off my shoulder (I just did more reps). It went well and my shoulder didn't bother me at all. Although it did ache today when I did HIIT Double Wave and half of 30/30 :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.